Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. (12766 Views)

Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West / Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality / PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by naptu2: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMtCo_ix3Kc?si=HWIrqcSuak-BrTEI

Hope Uzodimma @Hope_Uzodimma1

It brings me immense pride to announce the commissioning of an Ultra Modern Hospital at Omuma in the Oru East LGA of our great state and named after my late father, Michael Uzodimma Memorial Hospital. This marks a significant milestone in our commitment to healthcare reform.

Today's commissioning represents the third General Hospital commissioned within just two months, a testament to our unwavering dedication to improving healthcare accessibility for our citizens.

This state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the latest medical technology and staffed by skilled healthcare professionals. It serves as a beacon of hope and healing for our people, reflecting our commitment to their well-being.

Our ongoing healthcare reforms aim to enhance medical services, reduce the burden on existing facilities and ultimately improve the quality of life for every Imo State resident. Together, we are building a healthier and stronger Imo State.

- Hope Uzodimma

@Hope_Uzodimma1

4 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by naptu2: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2023

It has been a busy period as I took stock of our completed projects, commissioning the Imo State Court Complex which is located at Omuma in Oru East Local Government Area. This momentous development underscores our unwavering commitment to upholding the principles of justice and the rule of law.

The Imo State Court Complex will house the State High Court, Magistrate Court and Customary Court, providing a centralized hub for our justice system. It is indeed, a testament to the synergy between the Executive and Judiciary, as we work hand in hand to ensure a fair and efficient legal process for our citizens.

This facility marks a significant leap forward in enhancing the accessibility of justice while steadfastly upholding the fundamental values of fairness and impartiality. It also, underscores our unwavering dedication to strengthening the foundations of our society, where justice prevails and the rights of every citizen are vigilantly safeguarded.

- Hope Uzodimma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5S3mYasccE?si=Q3XP4QBoUHT6pLqX

https://twitter.com/Hope_Uzodimma1/status/1710370739650531746
Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by naptu2: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
Chioma Uzodimma @Chioma_Uzodimma

I joined my beloved husband, the Executive Governor of Imo State, Dist. Sen. Hope Uzodimma @Hope_Uzodimma1, among other notable personalities on October 5, 2023, at the commissioning ceremony of Michael Uzodimma Memorial Hospital at Omuma in Oru East Local Government Area.

The Governor disclosed that the fully-furnished ultramodern hospital will be managed by the Catholic Diocese of Orlu and meets the primary healthcare delivery needs of patients in our rural communities seeking services therein. He also handed over the key to a brand-new Ambulance to the management of the hospital.

During the earlier commissioning of the Umuokanne and Oguta hospitals located at Umuokanne in Ohaji Egbema LGA and at Oguta LGA, the Governor immediately handed them over to the Catholic church, “as strategic managers and partners with Imo State Government."

I take immense pride and delight in knowing that Imo State now boasts of three ultra-modern, well-equipped hospitals built, furnished and commissioned by the Uzodimma Administration.
We thank the good Lord for a successful ceremony.

#ChiomaUzodimma #Heimostory #3RGovernment #SharedProsperity #RenewedHope
Chief Barr. (Mrs.) Chioma Uzodimma,
First Lady of Imo State, Founder of the GoodHope Flourish Foundation and Secretary of the Renewed Hope Initiative.

https://twitter.com/Chioma_Uzodimma/status/1710367492508467556

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by naptu2: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
Pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by naptu2: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
More pictures.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by naptu2: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
Even more pictures.

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by TemplarLandry: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by TemplarLandry: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
Againn?
naptu2:
Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by socialmediaman: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by naptu2: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
Pictures.

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by naptu2: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
More pictures.

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by naptu2: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Even more pictures.

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by Aquaflow77: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
Uzodimgba think we be mugu

24 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by SoNature(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
After four years in power? This man is the most useless governor in Nigeria.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by ATEAMS: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nice ..

Heath is wealth

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by ronalmagic10(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
2nd tenure too sure for you my G.

lp supporters who are all ipob terrorists by the way can go and die

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by osuofia2(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hope is one of the best governor in the SE.
Compare him to Soludo and you will agree with me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMtCo_ix3Kc?si=HWIrqcSuak-BrTEI

@Hope_Uzodimma1
Hope hope
Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by ghiloman28(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
I hope they are able to maintain it sadly the facility will be overwhelmed by the population in that area.
Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
This people do see us as fools.....

11 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by Plajed: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
osuofia2:
I agree

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by SoNature(m): 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
osuofia2:

It's an insult to Soludo to compare him with Hope Uzodinma

15 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by Sucre6: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
SoNature:
After four years in power, this is the most useless governor in Nigeria.

Agreeded

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by yarimo(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
Imo state is lucky to have HOPE UZODIMMA as governor.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by Nwaotu10(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hope is doing well in Imo

4 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by visionair2023: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
good job. Now get them properly staffed cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by osuofia2(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
SoNature:

It's an insult to Soludo to compare him with Hope Uzodinma
Show us what has Soludo don since he became governor of Anambra state. You think say na by grammar

6 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. by francotunsco: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
The optics looks good here. Kudos Mr. Governor!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out / The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. / Facts About The Nigerian Mining Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.