Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

You Represent The Future Of Igbo Nation - Arthur Eze Tells Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Represent The Future Of Igbo Nation - Arthur Eze Tells Ikpeazu (392 Views)

Wike: I Warned You – Eze Tells Atiku, PDP After Court Judgement / Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? / Rivers Election: Don't Rejoice Prematurely, Eze Tells Wike, Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Represent The Future Of Igbo Nation - Arthur Eze Tells Ikpeazu by akelicious(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Anambra State-born multi billionaire businessman and philanthropist, Prince Arthur Eze, has extolled the virtues of Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, saying he represents the future of Ndi Igbo.

Eze, who spoke when Governor Ikpeazu paid him a visit at his Enugu residence, at the weekend, said that Governor Ikpeazu has the character of a true Igbo leader like that of late Dr. Sam Mbakwe, Governor of Old Imo State.

“You’re a good man. Your humility makes people to love you. You also respect people. This is why Abia people love you. And they voted you again as their Governor. Please don’t change this good character.

“You have Igbo character like that of late Sam Mbakwe of old Imo State. Mbakwe took good care of Imo State when he was governor and you are doing the same thing in Abia today. That is why they love you. You are a good Igbo leader. You represent the future of Igbo nation. You in Abia, Governor Ugwuanyi in Enugu and Governor Dave Umahi in Ebonyi, you people must ensure that Ndi Igbo unite.

"I have seen that you people have the interest of Ndi Igbo at heart please unite our people,” he concluded.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/03/you-represent-future-of-igbo-nation.html

Re: You Represent The Future Of Igbo Nation - Arthur Eze Tells Ikpeazu by mybestlove(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
N
Re: You Represent The Future Of Igbo Nation - Arthur Eze Tells Ikpeazu by slivertongue: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
How can a man who cant rule a state b d future of a great nation? i tink its a pun...

1 Like

Re: You Represent The Future Of Igbo Nation - Arthur Eze Tells Ikpeazu by Chizuru01(m): 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Okezie Ikpeazu is doing well for Ngwa people in Abia. Especially i Aba. I have been their and i saw many changes. That is why they will vote for him again and again.

Just like we are saying over here in East that Buhari is not working, But a northerner will never agree with you because buhari is doing things for them.
Re: You Represent The Future Of Igbo Nation - Arthur Eze Tells Ikpeazu by MaziOmenuko: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Then the future is bleak.

(1) (Reply)

Displaced Cameroonian Living In The Forest Because Of The War Tells His Story / Breaking News: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Gov Poll. / Photos : President Buhari Speaking At The World Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.