Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again (3480 Views)

Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) / Tinubu Blows Kisses As He Arrives At Osun APC Mega Rally / Kaduna Crises: Tinubu Blows Hot Over Religious Killings, Reveals What Will Happe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by WAJW: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU BLOWS HOT AGAIN

Obasanjo came and we taught them that there is no other way for business evolution and revolution without steady power supply. I introduced independent power generation. What did he do? He and Atiku opposed it.

I went to court and Osinbajo was my lawyer. I won in court and we started generating 300MW; the first state to do it. Imagine 1999, if Nigeria had made that dedication to electricity generation, you will not see Dunlop, Michelin move out of this country.

Look at our roads; look at the vehicular density of Lagos alone. And they call one man Obi somewhere in one party. He said he will create jobs. He has not been able to tell us how we can make brake pads, wheel spanner on our own for those vehicles. And he said, maybe we should extend the port to Benin Republic, so that we can clear our cargo faster. I call that one ‘container economy, Obi China’.

“Who sent Michelin out of this country? PDP right? Who got rid of Dunlop Manufacturing Company? Who sent Siemens out of this country? They want to take that money and the business of this country, back to their friends in Europe and America again.

“I want to sympathise with our friends, our foreign observers. You’re welcome. Observe what you need to observe, write your report in peace and go home. This is our democracy.

America is still questioning its own democracy. We’re watching CNN; Trump and China, Trump and Russia. Interference in the largest African democracy is what we are saying. G-20, in year 2007, asked Umaru Shehu Yar’Adua of blessed memory, ‘what are you going to do with the election in Nigeria?’

He said: ‘The election that brought me as president of this country is flawed and I will reform it’. Is that not correct? Who conducted that election? Obasanjo is the greatest election rigger in this country. He’s an expired meat. Dump him in the dustbin. Forget Obasanjo.”

~ Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by oyebanji44: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Absolutely correct .They reap what they sow.They have to deal with the bad effects or results of what they originally started .
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by Bigii(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
So is he trying to justify the APC useless elections or what? undecided undecided

You cannot take us back to Obasanjo era. Somebody should please remind him that we're in 2019 not 1999.

10 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by RichBoy247: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
All correct sir.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by denko(m): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
Has campaign for 2023 Started.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by Sadejos(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
I agree with you on the issues of foreign investor leaving as a result of poor policy and also on the private power generation which would have help salvage the the economic rot of of today
However what I refuse to agree with you is making the same mistake as PDP as regards to electoral process what is bad is bad... And thats why Nigerians voted change..

Pls some body should pls tell OBJ to stop talking cos he is a very bad driver he drove our beloved Nigeria like a man power drunk and not ready for governance

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by Davash222(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
In a sane country, this man should be in a maximum prison.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by reuben79: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Sadejos:
I agree with you on the issues of foreign investor leaving as a result of poor policy and also on the private power generation which would have help salvage the the economic rot of of today
However what I refuse to agree with you is making the same mistake as PDP as regards to electoral process what is bad is bad... And thats why Nigerians voted change..

Pls some body should pls tell OBJ to stop talking cos he is a very bad driver he drove our beloved Nigeria like a man power drunk and not ready for governance......ask urself how many foreign investors come to dis country since 2015?compare it with OBJ government, OBJ govemt brot mtn,suprite,ibtcbank and many other constructions companies

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by BaluBalu: 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Davash222:
Sane country like Biafraud_ right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by wisea(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
please can someone tell me the difference between obasanjo and this soakaway mouth. All of them same.....

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by LUGBE: 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
denko:
Has campaign for 2023 Started.

We are patiently waiting for him, if you know you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by denko(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
I thought this guy party won the election why is he still campaigning this should be too early for 2023

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by Amuocha: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Fraudulent Tinubu grin

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by Honor10: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
Jagaban! the nightmare of ibo pigs, am waiting for them to come and pour their saliva on this thread.

SW presidency 2023, if it pain u, go and die.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by otokx(m): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Do you have audio evidence? so much fake news in Nigeria.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by deomelo: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
Davash222:

In prison for being a Nigerian or for crimes committed against you and your ipob village?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by wristbangle: 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by Omololu2121: 12:43am On Mar 25, 2019
nedupel:
Yoruba Yoruba.
Betrayal is in their blood.
I just pity west.
who betrayed who? And how did he betray the person?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by BuhariAdvocate: 3:53am On Mar 25, 2019
I wonder why efcc couldn't investigate obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by rex444(m): 5:19am On Mar 25, 2019
10/15 years from now, your own flaws will also be written in this way because you don't teach your children that the best way to pay back evil is to be evil too.... You could just show them what an honest governance means
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 25, 2019
Drug dealer wants to rule Nigeria? This will be easier than dealing with Atiku and Atiku didnt even get a conviction.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by Toosure70: 7:10am On Mar 25, 2019
Davash222:
You can go there on his behalf. You're good to go.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by limeta(f): 7:17am On Mar 25, 2019
Look at our roads; look at the vehicular density of Lagos alone. And they call one man Obi somewhere in one party. He said he will create jobs. He has not been able to tell us how we can make brake pads, wheel spanner on our own for those vehicles.

Why don't you Tinubu tell us how we can make spanner wheels .
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by scribble: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2019
basta.rd i pray you choke on your stolen wealth jagaban
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2019
denko:
I thought this guy party won the election why is he still campaigning this should be too early for 2023

Anyone that wants to contest for any post in 2023 has to start campaigns now.

(1) (Reply)

The Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbo Are Not A Serious People / What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears / Kogi Election : Reasons For This Type Of Result????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.