Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Who Will Conduct Business With Platinumnk In The Future - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Will Conduct Business With Platinumnk In The Future (1144 Views)

Poll: Would you trust her with your money?

Yes, afterall she handled more than 200k with him: 22% (6 votes)
No, her attitude to the whole saga shows she might do the same if a problem arises with the money: 77% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

Senior Pastor With A Popular Church Jailed Over Sexual Conduct With Minor(pix) / Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman’s Aide Charged For N10 Million Fraud / Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Conduct Business With Platinumnk In The Future by SCYLLA: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2010
Hmmm after reading the thread here and on Sam Milla's forum where she said it all ends when she closes her laptop.
Would you still conduct any business with platinumnk if it involved trusting her with money?

Poll coming up soon!
Re: Who Will Conduct Business With Platinumnk In The Future by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2010
Pls post the link to Sam's site.
Re: Who Will Conduct Business With Platinumnk In The Future by oyinda3(f): 12:54am On Sep 07, 2010
i would refrain from conducting business with Nigerians in general.
Re: Who Will Conduct Business With Platinumnk In The Future by SCYLLA: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2010
oyinda.:

Hmmmm are you serrrrrrrrious?
Re: Who Will Conduct Business With Platinumnk In The Future by legendprac(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2010
oyinda.:

And that technically includes members of your family, or aren't they Nigerians?
Re: Who Will Conduct Business With Platinumnk In The Future by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2010
legendprac:

And that technically includes members of your family, or aren't they Nigerians?

She merely gave her opinion, this has nothing to do with her family. Any issues with her family should be a seperate thread, certainly not this one!
Re: Who Will Conduct Business With Platinumnk In The Future by legendprac(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2010
Siena, am just saying dat SIMPLE logic is,
She won't do business with Nigerians;
If she's Nigerian,her family members should be Nigerians;
Therefore, she won't do business with members of her family,
Somebody pls tell me this logic is wrong
Re: Who Will Conduct Business With Platinumnk In The Future by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^^ I can see exactly where you're leading this thread - despite the fact the topic is clear

And since you bring it up, you're more likely to hear stories, if you go into business with a family member, especially if you're in different countries.
Re: Who Will Conduct Business With Platinumnk In The Future by preselect(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2010
By my calculations, she won't do business with herself! Lol grin
Re: Who Will Conduct Business With Platinumnk In The Future by oyinda3(f): 5:26am On Sep 10, 2010
i'm surprised. here i was thinking most ppl would agree with me.

but I'm happy there are still some patriotic nigerians around though. to be honest, I would do business with a nigerian if i trusted the person. it's  just that i've been hearing negative news so much from non-nigerians who have worked with nigerians. they never have any good news.

but yea @ topic, I would do business with plat in the future. she seems to me to be one of those people who are relationship oriented. kinda like doing business with your family (one who would take more liberties than strict business formality allows). that can be problematic sometimes but it's tolerable for me.

pres-elect:

By my calculations, she won't do business with herself! Lol grin

how is it possible to do business with oneself?   tongue
Re: Who Will Conduct Business With Platinumnk In The Future by legendprac(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^^ I can see exactly where you're leading this thread - despite the fact the topic is clear And since you bring it up, you're more likely to hear stories, if you go into business with a family member, especially if you're in different countries.
Siena, am not trying to lead d thread anywhere, I just want to be sure she understands herself,
Re: Who Will Conduct Business With Platinumnk In The Future by legendprac(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2010
i'm surprised. here i was thinking most ppl would agree with me. but I'm happy there are still some patriotic nigerians around though. to be honest, I would do business with a nigerian if i trusted the person. it's  just that i've been hearing negative news so much from non-nigerians who have worked with nigerians. they never have any good news. but yea @ topic, I would do business with plat in the future. she seems to me to be one of those people who are relationship oriented. kinda like doing business with your family (one who would take more liberties than strict business formality allows). that can be problematic sometimes but it's tolerable for me. Quote from: pres-elect on Yesterday at 05 :01 : 38 PM By my calculations, she won't do business with herself! Lol how is it possible to do business with oneself?   
Well,thank God u've made ur post less ambiguous, I hate it when ppl generalize abt Nigerians and go on as if they aren't Nigerians,

As for pres-elect, from ur previous post, he might be right logically, cuz u r a Nigerian,
Just saying sha
Re: Who Will Conduct Business With Platinumnk In The Future by hercules07: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2010
I dey craze? Why I go do business with that kain person?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Murdering Friend For Rituals / Armed Robbers Attack Ondo Banks, Steal N25m, Kill 21 People (PHOTOS) / Chilling Tale Of Abuja Igbo Business Man That Was Murdered By His Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.