Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Ron Kenoly's Message Of Hope To Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ron Kenoly's Message Of Hope To Nigeria (474 Views)

Divine Solution For All Crusade By Past. Kumuyi Ft Nathaniel Bassey & Ron Kenoly / The Main Message Of The Bible: The Major Reason The Bible Was Written / Do You Hope To See Real Miracles? Here They Are! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ron Kenoly's Message Of Hope To Nigeria by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
RON KENOLY'S MESSAGE OF HOPE TO NIGERIA.

On the 22nd of March 2019, Veteran Gospel artiste Ron Kenoly took to his Facebook page to convey words of hope and encouragement to the most populous black nation in the world. In his words:
"I love Nigeria. The people of Nigeria have been loving and gracious to my ministry, my family and I for over 25 years. Compared to other independent nations Nigeria is just a toddler. So often I think people try to compare Nigeria to nations that have been independent nations for hundreds of years. The United States is 243 years old and we still have serious issues and divisions. England became a unified state in the 10th century and they have serious issues. Nigeria you are only 59 years old. You are simply going through growing pains. Your best days are ahead of you. Your natural resources, the intelligence of you youth and the peoples passion for integrity in government will soon elevate you to being one of the leading nations in the world. I sincerely believe that in the years to come Nigeria will be the desired destination for people of color from all over the earth. Soon and very soon Nigeria will be the pride of every Black person on the planet. Continue to work hard towards overcoming your tribal and religious differences. As long as you are divided as a nation other non-black people groups and nations are going use everything they can to exploit your people, your recourse's and your awesome potential. Nigeria, the melanin people of this planet are looking to you for leadership. Please make us all proud. We’re counting on you."

https://www.facebook.com/ronkenolyministries/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Church Collapses During Passover: 13 Killed, 16 Injured / "Yahoo Yahoo Is Normal, Government Provided No Employment" - Islamic Cleric / Proof That Homosexuality In Animals Wasn't So In The Beginning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.