Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,711 members, 7,959,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Do You Hope To See Real Miracles? Here They Are! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Hope To See Real Miracles? Here They Are! (1810 Views)

No Man can do Real Miracles except GOD be with him (Read John 3:1-3) / Africa's Self-styled Prophet's And Their 'miracles Here's The Truth Styles To Br / See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Hope To See Real Miracles? Here They Are! by EternalBeing: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
If you want to watch the Miracles, read from the top here. If you just want to watch the real demonic Voodoo videos that proves Satan is at work too, scroll to the 4th comment. Very short videos. Many would download and watch several long movies that nourished the flesh to corruption, instead of... Please, invest into your Spirit Man, feed your Faith in your CREATOR. These short videos, plus reading your Bible and living in holiness, would permanently solidify, fortify and concertize your Faith to triumph over fiery darts of the Adversary against your eternal Soul.

Man lost his authority and natural dominion of the Earth because Satan stole the coveted dominion by making man to disobey his CREATOR and, by implication, obeying the devil. This gave Satan and his demons audacity to be doing everything possible to get as many humans as possible with them to Hell Fire. Consequently, most people have confirmed to have seen or encountered demons, while very few have seen Angels before.
ALMIGHTY GOD loves humans so much that despite the fall, HE still proves to Man that HE is with us and that HE guarantees the reward of eternal Life to those that won't bow to Satan. JESUS has perfected our redemption, if only we'll accept HIM.
HE is still very much touching lives, all over the World! HIS signs and wonders confirms that JESUS still has the supreme Authority over all other authorities, over the totality of creation and over eternity. Just like the biblical Thomas, many are willing to believe and permanently surrender to the Lordship of Jesus Yahsha HaMashiach, but wants to see real miracles as evidence. Romans 10:17 "Faith cometh by hearing(seeing too), and hearing by the word of God." On this thread, let's share videos and verified documented real miracles that would strengthen people's Faith in the CREATOR. God bless us all as we do.

When you permanently focus on preventing your heart from entertaining evil/dirty thoughts, HOLY SPIRIT would take Ownership of your Life and JESUS would use you to show case HIS Ability to Humanity.

Watch HIM use this pastor to raise this stone-cold dead person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP6zTURqMsg

A deaf and dumb muslim that was obviously healed by God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI5C9v_LJ1s

Amazing real life physical miracle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Qb4eF7TTg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Hope To See Real Miracles? Here They Are! by EternalBeing: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
HalleluYAH!!!
When Christians totally submit to being holy and doing the Will of the Creator, HE'll confirm His works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2yPmZ48t8U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2i824Vq708

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Hope To See Real Miracles? Here They Are! by EternalBeing: 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Thank you JESUS YAHSHA HaMachiach!!!
Many, many people have seen and encountered demons physically, or at least a possessed witch/person manifesting. But very very few people have seen Angels of the Living GOD or encountered them physically. That is because Satan and his demons know that there time is running out, so they stalking Humanity in every way possible in order to take as many as possible to Hell with them. Satan and his demons stole Man's authority over the World by tricking man to disobey his CREATOR, and by implication obey him.

To encourage us not to bow to Satan, and so to ensure we get the reward of eternal Life that await us, ALMIGHTY GOD still gives us evidence of HIS Authority over every other authorities. The fact that you don't see Stars during the day does not mean they are not there. More often than not, Angels come to carry out divine assignments in Holy atmospheres at home privately, in Church or at crusaded. These videos below show real Angels captured on camera. All the supernatural beings shown in the video may not be Angels, but I'm sure of the very first Angel (bigger than the building) that emerged from the golden dome Church because I've experienced Angelic presence before. You have to pay a very close attention to the beginning of the first video so that you can see it as it emerged from the Church:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM70p1ojr9o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr1SosNxf-A

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Hope To See Real Miracles? Here They Are! by EternalBeing: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
For those saying ALMIGHTY GOD can not do the things in above, would you also say that satan cannot do these things below?
Some humans ignorantly or knowingly use Voodoo to covenant their eternal Life to satan in Hell Fire for his assistance to impress, suppress, or oppress other humans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5j7DdkixHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTCaOYvgG-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqW_ySGJOe0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNTT5561A10
Re: Do You Hope To See Real Miracles? Here They Are! by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
The best way to have approached some of the weighty declarations you made in this your submission would have been to cite instances. An example of one such submission needing an instance is your Alignment with the school of thought that says the name Christian mentioned in this Acts 11:26 was derogatory with your reason for that being the people of Antioch were famous for giving out nicknames. The Bible says in the mouth of two or three is a thing confirmed so provide examples of their previous exploit in this business of nickname generation.

To the name proper , I do not know how you came to the conclusion that the name Christian, used to distinguish or identify the believers in Christ including the Apostles here was derisive and a product of the prowess of the people of Antioch in inventing nicknames. Names known to have been given to some Christian sect as a result of their extreme or seemingly extreme proclivity for certain aspect of the scripture includes puritan, Methodist and in today's Christendom, prosperity church.

Judging from the very chapter , there is no indication that the name came out of the mouth of a comedian of Antioch origin unless you can off course, point out a verse in that chapter that gave this your indication. I will help with the chapter here:

The first part of the chapter was Peter accounting for his actions. The second part that has to do with the name is reproduced here as extract so you can point out where you got the idea from.

"Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only." (AV, Acts 11:19).........This is Inquisition in the scripture even before Rome and Constantine came into the scene.

"And some of them were men of Cyprus and Cyrene, [ Not just the original 12 anymore because the company of believers had grown very large amongst the Jews and outside them] which, when they were come to Antioch, spake unto [17] the Grecians, [18] preaching the Lord Jesus." (AV, Acts 11:20)

"And [20] the hand of the Lord was with them: and a great number believed, and [19] turned unto the Lord." (AV, Acts 11:21)..... The hand of the lord was evident in their midst therefore a GREAT NUMBER believed the evidence before ethem

"Then tidings of these things came unto the ears of the church which was in Jerusalem: and they sent forth [21] Barnabas, that he should go as far as Antioch." (AV, Acts 11:22).... More hand was sent from headquarters to help in Antioch

"Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and [23] exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would [22] cleave unto the Lord." (AV, Acts 11:23)..... He didn't notice derision but saw the grace of God to remain faithful to the faith

"For he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of faith: [24] and much people was added unto the Lord." (AV, Acts 11:24).... More people were added ...not jokers or comedians but people of Antioch

"Then departed Barnabas to [25] Tarsus, for to seek Saul:" (AV, Acts 11:25).... No ugly untoward incident before his departure

"And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch." (AV, Acts 11:26)..... A whole year they taught MUCH people about Christ not how to be a comedian or joker per excellent but good Christian. Then they were called Christians first here in Antioch … Take note that they taught not the doctrine of man but Christ for a whole year under than hand of the Mighty Holy Spirit… Then the learned , those who have been under tutelage have them a name , Christian . Certainly if we are to believe the works of Peter in the first part of this chapter where as yet he taught the spirit fell upon all them that heard , we can draw similar conclusion that the name came from the student under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit and not a comedy thing. You can't be under discipleship for a year and not come under the disciple lifestyle. They taught and impartation followed and the next things was the spirit inspired outburst, Christians!

There is no elements of joke in the name. Nothing dishonouring about it. Nothing controversial about it like prosperity CHURCH and all the misinformation out there against them. Christin , doing the Christ way. Through uncommon wisdom, practical demonstration of the power of the world to come … What is derisive about that?

As imperfect as Buhari is, to be called a Buharideen in the right circle like in the villa, government houses across Nigeria and the media like NTA carries weight not dishonour. “To be the professed friends of the Messiah, or the Christ, was not with Jews a matter of reproach, for they all professed to be the friends of the Messiah” . Reproach is when you called them followers of a sectional like like Jesus of Nazareth like , sorry, calling a knowledgeable Tinubu loyalist a follower of the leader of APC in Lagos state or southwest and not Nigeria. It is derogatory.

"And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?" (AV, Acts 2:7)

"[4]For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes:" (AV, Acts 24:5)

You don't a derogatory name from believers who have harboured you and listened to you for a whole year. . It always comes from outsiders like the one condemning prosperity churches without ever entering any to find out what they actually preach.

Will continue with the other parts of your work later. I am at home and my boy is not letting me have any rest today .

NB: this is for Ubenedictus and 9inches. An angel could not save a soul even though soul winning is the core of the great commission. He had to instruct the man to send for Peter .. he didn't try to do the works of human being and your church believe that a being that can't save can intercede for other issues of life ... Crazy bunch of lunatics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Hope To See Real Miracles? Here They Are! by EternalBeing: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
The best way to...
Thanks for your contribution, but I'm not really sure of your intention here. I hope you are not insinuating that calling ourselves Christians is foolish. I've come across very deep agents of darkness masquerading as agents of JESUS Christ on some media, so I really hope you are not like them. Please, make yourself clearer to me. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Hope To See Real Miracles? Here They Are! by EternalBeing: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Do You Hope To See Real Miracles? Here They Are! by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2019
EternalBeing:

Thanks for your contribution, but I'm not really sure of your intention here. I hope you are not insinuating that calling ourselves Christians is foolish. I've come across very deep agents of darkness masquerading as agents of JESUS Christ on some media, so I really hope you are not like them. Please, make yourself clearer to me. Thanks.

How can I when I am one. A fellow says the Christian that the Apaotles were called at Antioch was actually a mockery. That it was uses derisively and that is what I have explained that he is very wrong
Re: Do You Hope To See Real Miracles? Here They Are! by EternalBeing: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

How can I when I am one. A fellow says the Christian that the Apaotles were called at Antioch was actually a mockery. That it was uses derisively and that is what I have explained that he is very wrong
Ok. Thanks very much sir.

Lalasticlala, Housule, Fynestboi, Ishilove, Seun, Dominique.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else / What Kumuyi Told His Church Members In UK That Has Gone Viral / Is The God Of The New Testament Different Frm The God Of The Old Testament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.