Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt (4137 Views)

Adamawa SUG President: Policemen In Viral Video To Face Disciplinary Sanctions / BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions / Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by ngoziclara: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
The complain of Stephanie Idolor, the lady that filmed Success’ viral video and posted it on the internet, has attracted the attention of some personalities of the Delta State Government.
Stephanie who is a Public Administration graduate of Auchi Polytechnic, earlier released her own video where she complained that Success' parents did not bother about appreciating her despite the important role she played in the story of little Success.
Well, her plea made MC Jollof, to take his time to address the issue on Instagram, it attracted the attention of Delta State Deputy Speaker, Hon. Friday Osanebi, who requested that Stephanie should send her account number to receive a sum of N500,000.
In a similar vein, The Principal secretary to Delta state governor, Hilary Obi Ibegbulem, promised to buy a car for Stephanie Idolor.
Ibegbulem said Miss Idolor was the real hero not actually Success Adegor. He made the promise on Sunday evening at Squash club within Delta government house when he hosted members of PDP social media team who assisted in promoting the government activities prior to the 2019 general elections.

https://www.expressiveinfo.com/wow-lady-who-filmed-success-viral-video-to-receive-car-and-cash-from-delta-government/

Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by sodiqapril(m): 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
Good for her, though has been baffling me about the success's story is that all these celebs that are queuing to help her. don't they have people in their area they can help also.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by dwilliams: 1:12am On Mar 25, 2019
Foolish people everywhere, I am tired of hearing this success and this Hoelosho matter, Real hero my ass!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by kristo123: 1:53am On Mar 25, 2019
By fire by force blessing...

this is an untapped industry, how to get rich in less than 48 hours...

if you need quick money just go to social media create some pitiful video in less than 48 hours donations will start pouring in.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by 98salan(m): 2:14am On Mar 25, 2019
Sister, sister, you think we didn't know that you only posted it for likes

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 25, 2019
dwilliams:
Foolish people everywhere, I am tired of hearing this success and this Hoelosho matter, Real hero my ass!
Why are you pained?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by crackhouse(m): 4:26am On Mar 25, 2019
Her puss.y is about to be torned into pieces. Nothing goes for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by Fiaburnthem: 4:55am On Mar 25, 2019
I was even making arrangement to buy her a car yesterday and to be concluded today, but the government guys has arrived, to do just that...
So make I go cancel the plan sharply abeg...
I no be politician..
Na my sun and rain wey beat me, money be that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by Topmaike007(m): 5:06am On Mar 25, 2019
Is good to give your kids nice name..na name dey work for this pikin
Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by SolexxBarry(m): 5:40am On Mar 25, 2019
This is nice,the only thing i pray 4 now is grace,grace can give you what you dont merit

Meanwhile,anticipate my new single guys wink

Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by partnerbizz4: 5:53am On Mar 25, 2019
Is this true?
Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by abbeyty(m): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Na wa for this country oooo, so, the governor didnt know what was going on in his state b4 the little school girl was filmed? What he is doing about other girls who their situations are worse than success? I bet the other girl he just gave a car as a gift will be giving him BJ in his office very soon
Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by BravoDe: 7:09am On Mar 25, 2019
Nawaoo..The guy beautiful for picture but real she get flat ugly face
Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by BravoDe: 7:09am On Mar 25, 2019
Nawaoo..The guy beautiful for picture but real life she get flat ugly face
Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by tstx(m): 7:09am On Mar 25, 2019
Good for her....

The good thing about Complaining

See my signature, i build websites and I am based in Abuja
Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by Ghost19(m): 7:13am On Mar 25, 2019
I'm a statistics graduate(HND) with lower credit, done with service(NYSC). My ND result is upper credit, I need a job o. Any kind of job, currently in Abuja. Help a brother please, before I loose my mind.
Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2019
Ghost19:
I'm a statistics graduate(HND) with lower credit, done with service(NYSC). My ND result is upper credit, I need a job o. Any kind of job, currently in Abuja. Help a brother please, before I loose my mind.

I would have recommended you somewhere but that Lower credit may not carry you there . Its strictly HND upper their.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by mercywhite(f): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2019
Good to hear this
Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by anochuko01(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2019
i hope politicians dont turn her to their meat all in the guise of rewarding her
Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by SUPPLYSNAIL: 10:14am On Mar 25, 2019
set of neatly used nigerian used cars available for hire purchase
make: toyota corolla
year :2003/2004
price: 2.1m

call : 07014377736
Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by sirqeeboi(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2019
The best gift to give her is employ her to the state government monitoring or working on inprovring the state and quality of education..

Other countries will employ you to work for them and pay u wella ...500000 and car may not last

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by Ghost19(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

I would have recommended you somewhere but that Lower credit may not carry you there . Its strictly HND upper their.
where exactly?
Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by kevwemanuel: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

please recommend me. I am a first-class BSc graduate of Business Management.
Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by iceboy4752(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2019
Assuming it were to be a viral video of a young girl or boy who invented something meaningful, the news won't even exceed the corridor of his/her house. When someone does something stupid like that of Mr. Spell, he'll become popular. I've said this again, and I'll say it again, we promote irrelevant things too much in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by topedoski(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2019
98salan:
Sister, sister, you think we didn't know that you only posted it for likes
Chop five

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by DAramis: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
If it was a guy that was ranting now, this yeye government officials would not look his side. Na because na woman wey wear skimpy clothes. They go tell the guy make him go husle on his own.

Some guys the fall fellow guys hand since the time of Adam.. Me don tire for Nigerian matter wahali.
Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by Fhowe: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
sodiqapril:
Good for her, though has been baffling me about the success's story is that all these celebs that are queuing to help her. don't they have people in their area they can help also.
Have you not noticed how prostitutes and scantily dressed girls are all over the place ,so if their actions will keep this little sharp one in school no wahala ,and this is a shout out to the comfortable people out there look around your neigbourhood help the need that 200k you spend on that useless prostitute for a night can keep a child in school
Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by clive2u(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
why does it look like someone wearing a face cap is giving her a head? or am i seeing things
Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by vascey(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
They punish the Head Teacher and reward the slay queen.
My country! My country!!
Re: Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
sodiqapril:

that's when your eyes should open to a spiritual component governing such kind of breakthrough.many pple still don't understand how this thing works,there are more stories even worst than this little girls story but no help whatsoever. some even genuine and responsible parents but still no help. that someone aligns to a particular timing and it yields result should not be overlooked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNILAG: ASUU And NASU Went On Rampage Over Resumption / Unilorin Cut Off Mark: / Federal University Otuoke-bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.