Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Can You Sell; I Mean Reeeaally Sell? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Sell; I Mean Reeeaally Sell? (621 Views)

" I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? / If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? / Saw This Advert Mostly For Webbies I Mean Online People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Sell; I Mean Reeeaally Sell? by iDoc(m): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2010
I need about 5 young, educated and smart ladies who can sell ice cream to eskimos.

As a medical doctor, I have developed an indigenous weight loss program on audio CD for the nigerian woman who is seeking to lose weight. I took time to research and develop the basic components of this program into a practical and accessible system for losing weight that is tailored to the Nigerian situation. I have given trial presentations of this program at over 20 locations and the testimonies have been very encouraging.

Now I need smart ladies and men too who can sell it. You stand to make 25% commission on each CD you sell, 30% if you make a record sale of double the target.

This should be easy. Look around you and you'll see fat and obese men and women who badly need to lose weight before Christmas and can't afford the huge bills from Quincy's or Ayodele. This is a product that provides a solution at an affordable price.

Send your details to gayinl@yahoo.com after which you'll be contacted.
Re: Can You Sell; I Mean Reeeaally Sell? by iDoc(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2010
Hi I got one response. 4 to go.
Re: Can You Sell; I Mean Reeeaally Sell? by iDoc(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2010
You may also call me on 08035379315.

(1) (Reply)

Wanted! I.c.t Investors/patners / Urgent Vacancies! (bsc/hnd/nd) / Work In Abeokuta And Get Good Pay With Accommodation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.