Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz (46700 Views)

Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older / Kizz Daniel & Demmie Vee Unfollow Each Other After Storming His House With SARS / E-Money Gifts Funnybone A Benz For Christmas (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Prymestrr(m): 6:25am On Mar 25, 2019
Emyjeze:
trash! Trash!! Trash!! Go jump enter fire because person say make you jump. Instigate ko castigate ni
Typical Naija youth. Always living in cloud9. No inkling of the workings of the world around them.
Swerve.
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:28am On Mar 25, 2019
Zanotty:
Shebi na u tok say if u no buy Benz wetin u gain

And has the world ended?

Dude's still young and truly upcoming. Nobody should put him under pressure. He'll get the benz and the other good things of life when the money becomes surplus.
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:30am On Mar 25, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin cheesy
O boy your fada there! You no get ... com dey push boys any how

Where did he claim to have a benz? His song was him stating his wishes... he didn't say he already had those things. Heck, at the time of the song, he didn't even have a bike.
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:34am On Mar 25, 2019
omega2128:
he made a enough money on watin we pay not to get 4 million naira Benz for himself.
guy is putting money somewhere sensible or possibly not.
His life, his problem

Exactly. He knows where he's coming from... so getting a benz straight up just after making his first break is not wise. He's got to invest.
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by bakare22: 6:35am On Mar 25, 2019
What ppipu don't understand is that VICTOR AD and most of our motivational singers re only playing on our intelligence to rise and bcom popular.... they know most Nigerians re poor that's why they sing out our Minds coz they know we re all looking for money...... had it been we Re reach Victor Ad will never b inspired to sing dat song
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Felixalex(m): 6:35am On Mar 25, 2019
konkonbilo:
Na the same whatsapp group them de grin

Who u think say be the admin of the group?

I sha know say Efe go de beg Victor AD for the group invite link make he join the group
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:36am On Mar 25, 2019
slickbak:
him no fit even hire Benz 4 pH?

But why should he do that? undecided
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by konkonbilo(m): 6:38am On Mar 25, 2019
Felixalex:

Who u think say be the admin of the group?

I sha know say Efe go de beg Victor AD for the group invite link make he join the group
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 25, 2019
Download Victor AD songs on

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by ibietela2(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Felixalex:
Haba, so if he has a benz in Lagos and took a flight to PH he should have folded the benz in his bag then unwrapped it at PH airport as per say he be The mask grin cheesy

My issue is not his nonBenziness, my issue is after wetin u gain, what else is he going to sing? This guy and that Osinachi guy na d same boat carry them. cry cry

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You mean Humble smith?

1 Like

Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by blowjohn(m): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Dshocker:
So because he sang about Benz,that means he must drive one....Nigeriansssss

What r u saying? The slowpoke doesn't even have a Benz yet has convinced a lot of dreamers that life's greatest philosophy revolves around making serious cash.
It's like singing about education when I don't even have an SSCE.
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Denikayan: 6:54am On Mar 25, 2019
Who is Victor Ad.

Victor Moses I know.
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by youngestuk(m): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2019
Davido please get this man a benz grin
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Denikayan: 6:55am On Mar 25, 2019
Felixalex:
Haba, so if he has a benz in Lagos and took a flight to PH he should have folded the benz in his bag then unwrapped it at PH airport as per say he be The mask grin cheesy

My issue is not his nonBenziness, my issue is after wetin u gain, what else is he going to sing? This guy and that Osinachi guy na d same boat carry them. cry cry

Blood of Kerewa shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by raymondedesiri(m): 6:58am On Mar 25, 2019
Zanotty:
Shebi na u tok say if u no buy Benz wetin u gain
Oga coconut head, for your info. this man has a clean GLK. Dey there dey fley danfo
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Mrpojj(m): 7:01am On Mar 25, 2019
oyahitme:
@Gistvic.com

"Wetin We Gain" Crooner, Victor Ad reacts to blasts he received after storming Uniport hostel without a benz. Gistvic Reports.

In the video, guys were heard saying "Where the benz naa, upcoming artist, you never reach"

He wrote:

Watch Video Of Him At Uniport:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/singer-victor-ad-reacts-to-blast.html

I have always hated that song
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 25, 2019
Lol

Benz nigga
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by slickbak(m): 7:09am On Mar 25, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

But why should he do that? undecided
To support the message he has been peddling
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Halezis(m): 7:10am On Mar 25, 2019
Oga simple question, where is your Benz? He turn to motivational speaker grin
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 25, 2019
Prymestrr:

Oga park well...practice what you preach or better still don't preach @all. Him don instigate some lost fools now to go about inglorious means to buy that benz coz according to one Victor Ad like that, they've gained nothing in life if they never drove Benz.
#watch your words please.
Chill bro, Victor has a Benz
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2019
blowjohn:

What r u saying? The slowpoke doesn't even have a Benz yet has convinced a lot of dreamers that life's greatest philosophy revolves around making serious cash.
Dude has a benz
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Bewiseedet(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2019
Guys no dey forget oo. If I know but Benz Wetin I gain.
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by ChristoBam: 7:24am On Mar 25, 2019
blowjohn:

I hate people like you. His song was about what he wished for. He was praying for a Benz as an upcoming artiste. Everyone has his or her goals and preferences.. I'm sure you pray to God to provide you with money everyday so what's the problem with someone singing the same thing.
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Nsonaso(m): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2019
TeeJaywest:
Dude should have just gone there with a Benz 190 or Benz V boot.. Benz nah Benz.

Or even Atros or Benz 1319*** all of them na Benz

Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Devane(m): 7:38am On Mar 25, 2019
Prymestrr:

Oga park well...practice what you preach or better still don't preach @all. Him don instigate some lost fools now to go about inglorious means to buy that benz coz according to one Victor Ad like that, they've gained nothing in life if they never drove Benz.
#watch your words please.

Actually, he never said they gained nothing by not buying Benz. He only asked a question, how we answer it is up to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Coalkendar(m): 7:38am On Mar 25, 2019
I choose realness over hype... Fake life is not for those with high moral assertiveness...
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by famousroland(m): 8:15am On Mar 25, 2019
Felixalex:

His "Tire you" with Davido is a Hit....
Search for it, Download it and Listen to it....
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by MeeLan: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2019
I pity una, simi go sing fake love life song, our wives go begin say we nor dey do the right thing. truth is, celebrities life is often faked on videos. grow up.
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2019
the kids insulting him do not own a single tyre
Stupid students
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2019
slickbak:
To support the message he has been peddling

He was just singing and expressing his heart desires, please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Attacked By Robbers In Enugu (photo) / Tony Umez And Wife Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.