Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz (46704 Views)

Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older / Kizz Daniel & Demmie Vee Unfollow Each Other After Storming His House With SARS / E-Money Gifts Funnybone A Benz For Christmas (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Adakintroy: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2019
Prymestrr:

Oga park well...practice what you preach or better still don't preach @all. Him don instigate some lost fools now to go about inglorious means to buy that benz coz according to one Victor Ad like that, they've gained nothing in life if they never drove Benz.
#watch your words please.

I see your points and you have one.But that was the light part chorus so to speak. The hearty part,..he relayed his everyday fears... "phone DE ring, na family DE call oo. If no be billing na something DE sup.., anyhow he be money is involve".. tells us of endless family responsible that plague us all. Often the real drive behind our hussle.

He is not vain. The vain mind concentrated on the vain aspect of the the song. We choose what we choose to see in this world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Prymestrr(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2019
Adakintroy:

I see your points and you have one.But that was the light part chorus so to speak. The hearty part,..he relayed his everyday fears... "phone DE ring, na family DE call oo. If no be billing na something DE sup.., anyhow he be money is involve".. tells us of endless family responsible that plague us all. Often the real drive behind our hussle.

He is not vain. The vain mind concentrated on the vain aspect of the the song. We choose what we choose to see in this world.
Now this is an insight we sought for. So unfortunate that lesser men of lesser mind tuned out this message and listened to the part that tickled their fancy.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2019
slickbak:
him no fit even hire Benz 4 pH?

So it's a must he hires a Benz as he travels everywhere in Nigeria to perform? lol.
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Checked86: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2019
Dshocker:
So because he sang about Benz,that means he must drive one....Nigeriansssss
yes nah. wetin he gain if him no drive one?
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by blowjohn(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2019
ChristoBam:

I hate people like you. His song was about what he wished for. He was praying for a Benz as an upcoming artiste. Everyone has his or her goals and preferences.. I'm sure you pray to God to provide you with money everyday so what's the problem with someone singing the same thing.

Oh u can hate for all I care.
Look here man, it wasnt a wish. Do u even know what music does or what music can be used for?
Don't u know that music or a song can be used to pass a point or philosophy?
Don't u know there are many illiterates that listen to such music and form a cult following?
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by blowjohn(m): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2019
Adakintroy:

I see ur point too.
But so u know, the vain part corrupted the whole song.
It's like lil Wayne talking about how to love in one line and then jumps to talk about using girls as sex objects in another line. Get my drift?
At the end what lil Wayne was just trying to say is that girls can be used as sex objects.
Trying to justify money as the essence of life by talking about relatives demanding for money or help doesn't help matters.
And by the way, the Benz he intends to buy by all means , is he gonna give that out too to his relatives?
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by TGMISKY(m): 10:26am On Mar 25, 2019
Those boys for Mandela Hostel, UNIPORT no get joy at all. Them fit even yab Dangote sef
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Adakintroy: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2019
blowjohn:

I see ur point too.
But so u know, the vain part corrupted the whole song.
It's like lil Wayne talking about how to love in one line and then jumps to talk about using girls as sex objects in another line. Get my drift?
At the end what lil Wayne was just trying to say is that girls can be used as sex objects.
Trying to justify money as the essence of life by talking about relatives demanding for money or help doesn't help matters.
And by the way, the Benz he intends to buy by all means , is he gonna give that out too to his relatives?

I don't want to stress my point. Because to an extend I feel am with you. You made example of lil wayne. Yes. It's the problem of main stream music altogether. they seem to display lack of grasp with the issue they write and sing about. But It's what we are left with.

Please cut him some slack. For the fact he mention responsibilities..he may not tick as many box as you and I would want. But you can score him on average.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by EvieP(f): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2019
Them life
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by opara28(m): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2019
Reading some comments here and i'm so shocked at the level of foolishness some people here have attained...SMH
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Rajosh(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2019
he's still plotting his graph
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Nwogeh: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2019
I see Mercedes-Benz International coming to gift this guy a Benz
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Emilokoiyawon: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Some of these stupid fans forget that "pata ni logo benz." E easy to get benz like dat? Give Victor time to locate the appropriate pata for the appropriate ritual and then the benz will surely come. tongue
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by goaldynboy: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
Felixalex:
Haba, so if he has a benz in Lagos and took a flight to PH he should have folded the benz in his bag then unwrapped it at PH airport as per say he be The mask grin cheesy

My issue is not his nonBenziness, my issue is after wetin u gain, what else is he going to sing? This guy and that Osinachi guy na d same boat carry them. cry cry

You are a Clown! grin grin

But jokes apart! Osinachi now have many hit songs to his name, especially that " our Lagos" song!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Greatfullheart: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Phone de Ring na Uniport student De Call Oh if No Quarell Na Someting de Sup oh!

Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by slickbak(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

He was just singing and expressing his heart desires, please.
Tell that to ppl who use the song for praise and worship
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by slickbak(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

So it's a must he hires a Benz as he travels everywhere in Nigeria to perform? lol.
Yes na. ABI na taxify sure pass??
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by xavierx: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by chiwizy5050: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
Prymestrr:

Oga park well...practice what you preach or better still don't preach @all. Him don instigate some lost fools now to go about inglorious means to buy that benz coz according to one Victor Ad like that, they've gained nothing in life if they never drove Benz.
#watch your words please.

This statement is totally uncalled for,you are saying practice what you preach over a song? Are you born yesterday, music is art, it's not necessarily about the artist, asa sang about jailer despite she never been in prison before, Christians sing about the glory of heaven in their church hymnal ,despite never been in heaven before, all the rap music you hear about gun shot, he they were actually doing such. They would have been arrested, davido sang he want have money than his father, how come no1 is bugging him for not having money than his father?, phyno sang ghost mode, why did u bring him down for not been a ghost, you guys are unbelievable
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Prymestrr(m): 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiwizy5050:

This statement is totally uncalled for,you are saying practice what you preach over a song? Are you born yesterday, music is art, it's not necessarily about the artist, asa sang about jailer despite she never been in prison before, Christians sing about the glory of heaven in their church hymnal ,despite never been in heaven before, all the rap music you hear about gun shot, he they were actually doing such. They would have been arrested, davido sang he want have money than his father, how come no1 is bugging him for not having money than his father?, phyno sang ghost mode, why did u bring him down for not been a ghost, you guys are unbelievable
Actually wasted 10 seconds of my time reading thru your comment in hope that there was a valid arguement somewhere in there but alas, I was disappointed but not surprised to find lack.
Now scratch this practice what you preach
If you knew anything about rap history in the time of Biggy and Tupac then you'll understand the power of music, its potency and influence on the thoughts and deeds of a generation.
Why do we still feel hollow and unfulfilled in our purpose as humans on earth whenever we listen to 'Heal the World' by MJ.
Please don't make me waste my time trying to bring you up to speed.
#get educated.
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Cyynywhite: 6:10am On Mar 26, 2019
He z working sometins out...
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by chiwizy5050: 2:10am On Apr 06, 2019
Prymestrr:

Actually wasted 10 seconds of my time reading thru your comment in hope that there was a valid arguement somewhere in there but alas, I was disappointed but not surprised to find lack.
If you knew anything about rap history in the time of Biggy and Tupac then you'll understand the power of music, its potency and influence on the thoughts and deeds of a generation.
Why do we still feel hollow and unfulfilled in our purpose as humans on earth whenever we listen to 'Heal the World' by MJ.
#get educated.
Prymestrr:

#get educated.
Am sure this comment is not for me, bcoz it doesn't even have anything to do with what I said, total crap, I said music is an art. There is no such thing as practice what you preach, you are talking about 2pac and biggie. You are a total idiot, dint 2pac say guns can't kill him in his rap lyrics. Lol pls what killed him? Dint 2pac said he Bleep biggie's wife, we know nothing happened between him and faith Evans, didn't biggie can himself he king of new York, when obviously he as no chieftancy accolades in the state of new York, the Micheal Jackson that said heal the world. Is the same Micheal Jackson who's song is now ban in new Zealand for molesting children lol so what exactly and you talking about, you know nothing, and you come here to be forming boss, music is an art, and in art there is no such thing as practice what you preach bcoz art in itself can be abstract
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Prymestrr(m): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2019
chiwizy5050:

Am sure this comment is not for me, bcoz it doesn't even have anything to do with what I said, total crap, I said music is an art. There is no such thing as practice what you preach, you are talking about 2pac and biggie. You are a total idiot, dint 2pac say guns can't kill him in his rap lyrics. Lol pls what killed him? Dint 2pac said he Bleep biggie's wife, we know nothing happened between him and faith Evans, didn't biggie can himself he king of new York, when obviously he as no chieftancy accolades in the state of new York, the Micheal Jackson that said heal the world. Is the same Micheal Jackson who's song is now ban in new Zealand for molesting children lol so what exactly and you talking about, you know nothing, and you come here to be forming boss, music is an art, and in art there is no such thing as practice what you preach bcoz art in itself can be abstract
I was done with you a long time ago.
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by chiwizy5050: 12:24am On Apr 07, 2019
Prymestrr:

I was done with you a long time ago.
Shut up jare, you have no point, WTF how will a normal human being actually think musicians practice what they preach, nawa o. Why didn't you go and criticize movie actor for acting as a rich man today and a broke man in the next movie
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Prymestrr(m): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
chiwizy5050:

Shut up jare, you have no point, WTF how will a normal human being actually think musicians practice what they preach, nawa o. Why didn't you go and criticize movie actor for acting as a rich man today and a broke man in the next movie
Like I said, was done with you a long while back. Go and relieve your frustrations in the real world. Your opinions on here are immaterial or worse off without benefit.
Tell a stranger on the street to shutup and see how fast you'll be beaten to pulp.
Let me humor you a bit, observe the trend of rituals for riches that occurred late last year with that song as a propelling factor, not that it was the intention of the artiste but due to economic reality on ground, the easily Impressionable interpreted the song to suit their pervasion.
Now I said scratch practise what you preach initially but as you have nothing of consequence outside NL you had to take that to be your anchor on this subject rather than focus on the impact of the key factor which is the song and the message embedded therein.
I don't expect you to understand anything I've said here but do well to move on and pretend to be an adult with a productive life and not one full of tantrums. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by chiwizy5050: 12:22am On Apr 09, 2019
Prymestrr:

Like I said, was done with you a long while back. Go and relieve your frustrations in the real world. Your opinions on here are immaterial or worse off without benefit.
Tell a stranger on the street to shutup and see how fast you'll be beaten to pulp.
Let me humor you a bit, observe the trend of rituals for riches that occurred late last year with that song as a propelling factor, not that it was the intention of the artiste but due to economic reality on ground, the easily Impressionable interpreted the song to suit their pervasion.
Now I said scratch practise what you preach initially but as you have nothing of consequence outside NL you had to take that to be your anchor on this subject rather than focus on the impact of the key factor which is the song and the message embedded therein.
I don't expect you to understand anything I've said here but do well to move on and pretend to be an adult with a productive life and not one full of tantrums. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Lol keep deceiving yourself, in your mind you are a boss lol freak, only a fool will say artiste should practice what they preach, that is super ridiculous. Move on move on bla bla bla crap, they always want to sound tuff online lol, no1 knows them in real life, it's online they will be forming English
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by Prymestrr(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2019
[s]
chiwizy5050:

Lol keep deceiving yourself, in your mind you are a boss lol freak, only a fool will say artiste should practice what they preach, that is super ridiculous. Move on move on bla bla bla crap, they always want to sound tuff online lol, no1 knows them in real life, it's online they will be forming English
[/s]
I come here to read updates on what's happening around not to play dick and tom with fellas struggling to outgrow puberty. Please quit the mentions and move on.
Granted, you've won the argument and now a champion of artiste. Go enjoy your spoils now. Leave me to my english forming tuff *BTW it's tough* boss alone and mind your business.
Like always, have a good day.
Re: Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz by tck2000(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
v

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Attacked By Robbers In Enugu (photo) / Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish / 'Babllosneh' Akinsola Babalola Friday: Eniola Badmus PA - From Carrying Umbrella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.