Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election (8942 Views)

Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano / Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by pointblank247(m): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

The bold caught my eye. The Igbo problem in Nigeria cannot be solved with migration spread, it cannot be solved with containers sitting at the port, it cannot be solved by ownership of properties, it cannot be solved by wealth.....the single instrument you need for solution is political and you dismiss as irrelevant to your ambition. The political holes you leave unfilled will be occupied by the ones holding you captive. Have you ever thought on the possibility that the permissive environment that sustains your successes in economy and migration could indeed be the design to distract your political capacity? I noticed others care less if a million of you resettle in their land and own half the land, it does not bother them if you own all the markets but the moment you express interest in politics they let all hell loose on your population. It looks like you are just where they want you...locked out of political power! Give me your thoughts.
yea now what you need to understand is you should not expect an Igbo man to seek Nigeria's electoral posts and position just because it is what Nigeria value most and what you as a person value most. No ,its not like that with us, now check this, the Igbo nation has been strategicaly sidelined from the Nigeria's political platforms since after the civil war. OK, good, fine. Now tell me one area of human endevours that brought glory to nigeria where other Nigerian nations have excelled more than the igbos, show me how the power you guys are holding on to and abusing have made a any body in Nigeria have a better life than the Igbos.what have the Igbo man not done better than other Nigerian. Look bros, if we want Nigeria, we will strategize and have it.
Now tell me one government in Nigeria that has succeeded without the Igbo at the topmost position of technocrats that run the vital engines of the country's administrative machinery, just show me the government. You already know why the country collapsed under Buhari. He thought hr can run the country without the people that make things happen. You know the rest. See bros , Nigeria need Igbo's far more than the Igbo's need Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by Anago50000: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
gurnam:

The same reason you believed Mary got pregnant without sexx and gave birth to your lord and savior grin
The same way you believed that one guy ascended into heaven after he was nailed to the cross.

Don’t be foolish grin
. Ilugunboy grow up already
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by Anago50000: 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
gurnam:

Like shea butter right ? grin cheesy

This is sheer illiteracy grin grin

I will e-murder and bully you out of this platform if you don’t back off cheesy
. Ilugundog,you can't do poo

We are here to put you to where you belong

See ur uglyy head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by gurnam: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Anago50000:
. Ilugundog,you can't do poo

We are here to put you to where you belong

See ur uglyy head

Another dog on the loose seeing mirage grin
It’s sweet when dogs like you are confused

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by Anago50000: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
gurnam:

I am a dog
. No wonder you have a doggy head
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
pointblank247:
your reasoning is terrible, when the igbos own at least 15% of every state in Nigeria make millions from all over the world are the richest black people per capita the world over etc etc you are here shifting goal post, for your information ask any man that understands the Igbo man and he will tell you that an average Igbo man does not need electoral positions in Nigerian, an Igbo boy will build roadssl in his village and put street light. Hey travel and see, the muds are in your places not

in Igbo land so keep on deluding your self until they buy your sango and IFA shrine
You can't reason properly as ewedu oil has rendered your stupid brains uselees,
Remember this in future if you can, the igbos are the only free people in Nigeria. They live where they like, and they truly do not need Nigeria. Rememember when the the country was sold after the war and the Igbo man's money taken from him so that he could not partake,now where do we have almajiris ? Now where do we have omonile that have sold everything salable to the igbos, your emptiness made you think that Nigeria political post is worth a sh**t. We make our money and we wait on Biafra

You are slaves to every Region in Nigeria, only a few of you own something, here in South West you pay rent to Your Yoruba LandLords at Shop, you pay Rent to your Yoruba LandLords at home, you pay tax the Government of South West, the local boys Extort Money from you from time to time. Most of you are slaves to us in South West, your words that Igbo are the Richest black people per capital is just a lie and Empty Chest beating as Usual, nothing to verify it. You all boast you are the best In everything when in reality you are the most backward in Everything, here in South West you are our slaves take it or leave it

Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2019

pointblank247:
yea now what you need to understand is you should not expect an Igbo man to seek Nigeria's electoral posts and position just because it is what Nigeria value most and what you as a person value most. No ,its not like that with us, now check this, the Igbo nation has been strategicaly sidelined from the Nigeria's political platforms since after the civil war. OK, good, fine. Now tell me one area of human endevours that brought glory to nigeria where other Nigerian nations have excelled more than the igbos, show me how the power you guys are holding on to and abusing have made a any body in Nigeria have a better life than the Igbos.what have the Igbo man not done better than other Nigerian. Look bros, if we want Nigeria, we will strategize and have it.
Now tell me one government in Nigeria that has succeeded without the Igbo at the topmost position of technocrats that run the vital engines of the country's administrative machinery, just show me the government. You already know why the country collapsed under Buhari. He thought hr can run the country without the people that make things happen. You know the rest. See bros , Nigeria need Igbo's far more than the Igbo's need Nigeria

Trash talk, and Empty Chest beating as usual you are still Backward in Everything
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2019

pointblank247:

Trash talk, and Empty Chest beating as usual you are still Backward in Everything
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by pointblank247(m): 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

I knew you have nothing to say, repeating your 'chest beating' line over and over again like a cracked record, you have nothing to offer prove you've left the land of oblivion by saying something sensible

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Afonja cone head cowards na my slaves. smiley

They are not the one crying of Marginalization, and they are not the one fighting to secede from Country grin, they are not the one trooping in millions to your Region, paying rents, paying tax, and paying levies to the people of your region. Definitely you are the Slaves here
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
pointblank247:
I knew you have nothing to say, repeating your 'chest beating' line over and over again like a cracked record, you have nothing to offer prove you've left the land of oblivion by saying something sensible

When what you wrote yourself was senseless and Trash Talk.
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by pointblank247(m): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are slaves to every Region in Nigeria, only a few of you own something, here in South West you pay rent to Your Yoruba LandLords at Shop, you pay Rent to your Yoruba LandLords at home, you pay tax the Government of South West, the local boys Extort Money from you from time to time. Most of you are slaves to us in South West, your words that Igbo are the Richest black people per capital is just a lie and Empty Chest beating as Usual, nothing to verify it. You all boast you are the best In everything when in reality you are the most backward in Everything, here in South West you are our slaves take it or leave it
slave kwa ? When from badagry to Lome are scattered slave depots where your kinsmen are selling themselves, you talk of money extortion, look at how vain and stupid you are. So you know that your people are thieves and robbers,, now let me tell you this ,your thiefing brothers have started paying. I don't need to remind you of the fate of your father that went to steal ballot box on election day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
pointblank247:
slave kwa ? When from badagry to Lome are scattered slave depots where your kinsmen are selling themselves, you talk of money extortion, look at how vain and stupid you are. So you know that your people are thieves and robbers,, now let me tell you this ,your thiefing brothers have started paying. I don't need to remind you of the fate of your father that went to steal ballot box on election day.

All what I wrote are facts not an opinion

You pay rent to Your Yoruba LandLords at home

You pay Rent to your Yoruba LandLords at shops

You pay tax to the Government of South West

Local Boys Extort from you whenever they like

You are slaves in South West
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by pointblank247(m): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

slaves kwa ? When slave depots are still in badagry where your useless people sell themselves.
And as per the money extortion, I now know that you knew that your people are thieves and robbers but I hope you know that you cannot forget in a hurry how your father paid on the day of election when he went as usual to steal the ballot box.
Chest beating, is that what you said, fool, your people , the nation of wild talks and boasts are well known for chest beating. Your backwardness is legendary are you not a lap dog of Igbo business men ,soon igbos will buy up your lands even the shrines of sango and IFA so that amadioha will take over the business of striking stupid empty vessels like you dead, ewu
Then I will see where your self acclaimed thiefing brothers and extortioners will stand to extort
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:36am On Mar 26, 2019
pointblank247:
slaves kwa ? When slave depots are still in badagry where your useless people sell themselves.
And as per the money extortion, I now know that you knew that your people are thieves and robbers but I hope you know that you cannot forget in a hurry how your father paid on the day of election when he went as usual to steal the ballot box.
Chest beating, is that what you said, fool, your people , the nation of wild talks and boasts are well known for chest beating. Your backwardness is legendary are you not a lap dog of Igbo business men ,soon igbos will buy up your lands even the shrines of sango and IFA so that amadioha will take over the business of striking stupid empty vessels like you dead, ewu
Then I will see where your self acclaimed thiefing brothers and extortioners will stand to extort

You still don't get it, you guys hardly have anything the Only place you can boast about having a few things is Lagos. Oyo state alone is bigger than the Entire South East, I still wonder where you guys usually get the phantom lands you usually boast about, here in my city you own nothing, you pay rent at home and at Shop and you still pay tax to the Government. Enjoy your Slavery Lol grin
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by BrownRoofRep: 4:24am On Mar 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

They are not the one crying of Marginalization, and they are not the one fighting to secede from Country grin, they are not the one trooping in millions to your Region, paying rents, paying tax, and paying levies to the people of your region. Definitely you are the Slaves here
You see how you reasons like an average owambe beggar which people from your place produce quite a number.
Slaves don't press to be self reliant, they embrace their chains and worship their masters, you can see clearly today who is doing that in Nigeria?
Afonja oblong head slaves. cheesy

Talking of marginalization, https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

You see how you reasons like an average owambe beggar which people from your place produce quite a number.
Slaves don't press to be self reliant, they embrace their chains and worship their masters, you can see clearly today who is doing that in Nigeria?
Afonja oblong head slaves. cheesy

Talking of marginalization, https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan grin

Yeah we complained and we took action, we didn't cry like baby and bitch around like you guys does. You are the Nigeria Bitches, and Yoruba have been quite successful in this country and we still hope for the best, bad leadership is Africa Problems not only Nigeria Problem all what you guys does is bitch around like Slaves, the funniest thing is that you guys don't even know what you want grin
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by BrownRoofRep: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Yeah we complained and we took action, we didn't cry like baby and bitch around like you guys does. You are the Nigeria Bitches, and Yoruba have been quite successful in this country and we still hope for the best, bad leadership is Africa Problems not only Nigeria Problem all what you guys does is bitch around like Slaves, the funniest thing is that you guys don't even know what you want grin
Yeah you took action by continual licking of your masters as.s. cheesy

A slave is always a slave, you Afonja moro.ns are beyond redemption. grin
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Yeah you took action by continual licking of your masters as.s. cheesy

A slave is always a slave, you Afonja moro.ns are beyond redemption. grin

Yeah the Ass you are working so Hard to lick grin. Is Peter Obi not Atiku Ass Licker? Is Atiku from the south East?

This is a Picture of one of your Governors in the past begging a Northerner to come collect a Chieftaincy title in the East grin

The North were also South West ass lickers in the past when Obasanjo was the president of this country. South West can not always be the one leading in politics in Nigeria and we understand that, but you guys are still kids and in mature

Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by BrownRoofRep: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

All what I wrote are facts not an opinion

You pay rent to Your Yoruba LandLords at home

You pay Rent to your Yoruba LandLords at shops

You pay tax to the Government of South West

Local Boys Extort from you whenever they like

You are slaves in South West

Hahahaha
Being an Afonja slave is the worst thing on earth.
Ndo ooo. I understand.

Igbo people traveled from hundreds of miles away, invade your Lagos and dominated every looks and crannies. Took possession of the best parts of the city and chased you slaves to the gutter City of Ajegunle and brown roof republic of Ibadown. cheesy
Igbos are your Lords and masters, better face the fact.

Failures like you no get shame dey talk am, your likes resorted to criminality, robbery of shop owners, extortion and of course 'oga anything for your boys' begging. grin

Economically Igbos are masters to Afonja coward slaves, politically you suck Fulani dic.ks.

Seriously, I understand the frustrations and hopelessness in you guys.
Ndo ooo?
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by BrownRoofRep: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Yeah the Ass you are working so Hard to lick grin. Is Peter Obi not Atiku Ass Licker? Is Atiku from the south East?

This is a Picture of one of your Governors in the past begging a Northerner to come collect a Chieftaincy title in the East grin

The North were also South West ass lickers in the past when Obasanjo was the president of this country. South West can not always be the one leading in politics in Nigeria and we understand that, but you guys are still kids and in mature
The title was just a political game, reciprocated to Orji Uzor Kalu. cheesy

That’s how mates and rival do their things unlike Afonja slaves.

Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

The title was just a political game, reciprocated to Orji Uzor Kalu. cheesy

That’s how mates and rival do their things unlike Afonja slaves.

That wouldn't change the Fact that you are an ass licker lol grin you are just a kid and it is also a Political game for Yoruba too, and it is also being reciprocated. That was a Chieftaincy title, do you know that there is a Yoruba King in the North ?

And it was the same North that gave Tinubu the Chieftaincy title of Jagaban
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by BrownRoofRep: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

That wouldn't change the Fact that you are an ass licker lol grin you are just a kid
To who? grin

White man came we gave them the highest war of resistance and at the end could not control us.
Hausa Fulani fought us for three years and still are scared of us.

Afonja slaves cannot fight lift head nah.
Igbos are dominators, tiger claw faces don't scare us.
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by BrownRoofRep: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Here is the chief Oba of Afonja slaves worshiping his masters. grin

Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

To who? grin

White man came we gave them the highest war of resistance and at the end could not control us.
Hausa Fulani fought us for three years and still are scared of us.

Afonja slaves cannot fight lift head nah.
Igbos are dominators, tiger claw faces don't scare us.

We are not talking about War here, there is a Yoruba King in the North and Tinubu was given a Chieftaincy title of Jagaban by the same North so it is also a Political game being Reciprocated for Yoruba too.
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Here is the chief Oba of Afonja slaves worshiping his masters. grin

You are just a troll lol, he is still officially Oluwo of Iwoland and i don't see him bowing down for a Northerner
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by BrownRoofRep: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

We are not talking about War here, there is a Yoruba King in the North and Tinubu was given a Chieftaincy title of Jagaban by the same North so it is also a Political game being Reciprocated for Yoruba too.
Hahaha
Afonja slaves shaa.
Your jagbajagbaja was totally bypassed by your northern masters and you Afonja slaves were crying.

Igbos worship God not humans unlike Afonja as.s licking slaves. cheesy
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Hahaha
Afonja slaves shaa.
Your jagbajagbaja was totally bypassed by your northern masters and you Afonja slaves were crying.

You are a Troll
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by BrownRoofRep: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are just a troll lol, he is still officially Oluwo of Iwoland and i don't see him bowing down for a Northerner
That man knows more about the Afonja land than you, he recorganize the fact that Afonja slaves worship two masters, hence the regalia. grin
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Hahaha
Afonja slaves shaa.

A thousand trolls and insult wouldn't change the fact that you are the Real Slave here
Re: Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election by BrownRoofRep: 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
That Oba is such a wise man, he recorganize the fact that Afonja people have two masters.
You lots should learn from that wise man. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk / Imo State And The Hand Of Midas / Nigeria May Stop Borrowing To Fund Budget — Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.