Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Do You Have The Connections? Can You Handle This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Have The Connections? Can You Handle This? (634 Views)

How Would You Handle This Project? / What's The Best Approach To This Question "How Do You Handle Pressure"? / Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have The Connections? Can You Handle This? by iDoc(m): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2010
Hi, I have an opportunity for you which will guarantee you a substantial monthly income.

I have just developed the first and only health magazine, I mean totally health from cover to cover, in Nigeria which will go into publication by the end of this year. This is just what Nigerians have been waiting for. This full color monthly publication will in effect open doors to hitherto obscure and inaccessible alternative health solutions based on sound science for the generality of Nigerians.

What I need, or who I need, is someone or people who can:

1. Arrange for full regular monthly Advert placements in the magazine starting from the first issue at the applicable advert rates (which happen to be on the low side compared to similar monthly publications.)

2. Organize a leak-proof distribution and sales framework that will cover the major population centers of Nigeria when printing commences.

In exchange for a significant commission on the placed adverts (1) and the sales volume (2).

Be a part of Nigeria's first all health magazine.

Send me your pitch at gayinl@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Have The Connections? Can You Handle This? by iDoc(m): 11:28am On Sep 07, 2010
Hello everyone I'm just updating this thread so you won't miss it. The opportunity is still open

(1) (Reply)

Searching For An Experienced Lawyer / Free Training For Graduate Job Seekers / Constancy Media Productions Is Looking For Honest And Trustworthy People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.