Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me (14192 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by dachilino: 4:58am On Mar 25, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's wife, Dolapo Osinbajo, who spoke on Sunday during a special interdenominational thanksgiving service in Ogun, said news of her husband’s helicopter crash rattled her. 

Osinbajo's wife who shared her experience when she received the news of her husband’s helicopter crash in February, said it rattled her as she was on her way to Lagos from Ogun State when she received a call about it. Mrs Osinbajo who told the congregation that the mercy of God had been  the pillar of her family, said, “I am thankful to God for saving the life of my husband and those of his co-passengers.”

Punch reported that the thanksgiving service which was held at the Obafemi Awolowo Square, Ikenne-Remo, Ogun State, was attended by Governors of Lagos and Oyo states, Akinwunmi Ambode and Abiola Ajimobi, respectively. It also had the immediate past governor of Osun State, Rauf Aregbesola, Ogun State  governor-elect, Dapo Abiodun, Senator Godswill Akpabio and some traditional rulers in attendance. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/25/news-of-my-husbands-helicopter-crash-rattled-me-osinbajos-wife/

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by Bizznezz: 5:00am On Mar 25, 2019
obviously

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by osazy01: 5:32am On Mar 25, 2019
Women.... Na so sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by whitepub: 6:17am On Mar 25, 2019
I hope he dies soon ma. Gracias

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by quickberry(m): 6:39am On Mar 25, 2019
whitepub:

You will die before him

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by Toosure70: 6:50am On Mar 25, 2019
whitepub:
May God reward you accordingly.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by whitepub: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2019
quickberry:

You will die before him

.chill guy . I might ..its in Gods hand to decide. but his is in the cry of the people n the people's bloody hands .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by quickberry(m): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2019
whitepub:

.chill guy . I might ..its in Gods hand to decide. but his is in the cry of the people n the people's bloody hands .

Who are you to wish someone that kind of a thing?

Go and ask God for forgiveness

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by Nkemtreasure: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2019
Praise God. So the president or members of the family didn't attend. Hmmmmmmm.... I don't want to like what I hate
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by whitepub: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2019
quickberry:

Who are you to wish someone that kind of a thing?

Go and ask God for forgiveness
Nigga am among the set of people that cannot be deceived and believe in self opinions. your the kind of person that when your pastor rubs poo on your face instead of telling him his wrong you feel he is way above you and cease your opinions.bruh am human he is human alot of people have died in this administration suffering and suicide everyday ,ruthless killings. Bruh keep being decieved it is normal for an average Nigerian like u to be scared of the authority even when you find your brothers dying. I pity u bruh. if bihari and this satanic man just die. you go see jubilation everywhere you know why? FREEDOM. don't need to waste time on you bruh. Blind cunt. Go suck yourself nigga

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by sojayy(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
Like one snake like that ehn ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by tstx(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
See talk... Why wont it rattle you... He's your husband for Christ sake

See my signature, i build websites and I am based in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by Unlimitk(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
whitepub:

All of your generation will die

No one can kill our star boi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by hisexcellency34: 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Incoming First Lady
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by PapaBaby: 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
It was a warning from God.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by ylaa(f): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
Capital AMEN AND AMEN
Thanks quickberry for this prayer

quickberry:
will die before him

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by Pulsenaija: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
K
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by Benreu(m): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
whitepub:
are u owk ?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by wellmax(m): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
May God continue to keep you both.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by nicepoker101(m): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
whitepub:
life always have a way of welcoming us with a new hello.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by Boyooosa(m): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
MY HUSBAND
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by Eprolist: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Idea
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by Angel223: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me by jericco1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
tell your husband that it is a sign that he is at the wrong party

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Nigerian Govt To Inject N50bn Into Entertainment Industry / Nnolim Nnaji Asked For Bribe - Hadi Sirika / The Unforgivable Blunders Of Ojukwu During The Biafran War!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.