Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory (19988 Views)

APC Considers Suing Tambuwal, Ortom, Obaseki, Others For Defection / Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment / PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by Nkemakonam62: 6:49am On Mar 25, 2019
Senate President, Bukola Saraki has reacted to results of Benue and Sokoto States governorship elections.

Tambuwal won with a slim margin, after collation of results from 22 Local Governments Areas (LGAs), where supplementary election took place.

Governor Tambuwal polled 512,002 votes to defeat Ahmad Aliyu of the All Progressives Congress (APC), who came close behind with 511,661, losing to his erstwhile principal with just 341 votes.

Also, Governor Samuel Ortom of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has been declared winner of the Benue State governorship election.

Ortom defeated his main challenger, Emmanuel Jime of the All Progressives Congress, APC, to win his second term ticket.

Announcing the result on Sunday, the Returning Officer, Prof Sebastian Maimako, said Ortom of the PDP polled 434,473 votes to humble APC’s Jime, who came behind with 345,155 votes, thus, winning with 89,318 margin.

Reacting, Saraki congratulated Ortom and Tambuwal for emerging victorious.

On his Twitter page, the Senate president wrote: “Congratulations to Governors Tambuwal and Samuel Ortom on your victory in yesterday’s supplementary elections.

“I wish you both success as you continue to lead the great people of your respective states.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/03/rerun-election-saraki-reacts-to.html

4 Likes

Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by Realtord43: 6:58am On Mar 25, 2019
Saraki is better and smarter than any other afonja politician. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by braveboy64(m): 7:01am On Mar 25, 2019
This people no campaign for Atiku
Them just collect our money wey dey in hand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by femtex007(m): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2019
The failure has nothing good to say. See the margin self

3 Likes

Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2019
Saraki my man

3 Likes

Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by yjgm(m): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2019
Saraki as the Senate president should congratulate Ganduje and Lalong too na. What manner of politics

3 Likes

Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by Bewiseedet(m): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2019
Northern governors played on atiku intelligence

4 Likes

Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by kehinde1588(m): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2019
Jail await you saraki. I can't wait for him to leave that senate seat. He will rot in prison

9 Likes

Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:13am On Mar 25, 2019
braveboy64:
This people no campaign for Atiku
Them just collect our money wey dey in hand

Who told you so

They did massively but the daura one rigged

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by eben1marketer: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2019
angry
Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by Naijaguy12345(m): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2019
Saraki a complete failure now congratulating someone. Saraki should know he's no longer recognise both in Kwara and Nigeria. The Ibo although can continue to worship him.

8 Likes

Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by kehinde1588(m): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Who told you so

They did massively but the daura one rigged

Okay. Even when he won in 2015 against GEJ, he rigged too right?

4 Likes

Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by BubuZombi: 7:16am On Mar 25, 2019
The Two Governor Judas...

If you know, you know
Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by Larryndelaw: 7:16am On Mar 25, 2019
That is the only job he can do for now because he is now useless. That is the irony of life.
A whole senate president. Out of desperation, he lost all,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:17am On Mar 25, 2019
kehinde1588:

Okay. Even when he won in 2015 against GEJ, he rigged too right

Apc and rigging is like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by kehinde1588(m): 7:18am On Mar 25, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Apc and rigging is like 5 and 6
Answer the simple question. You are telling me story

1 Like

Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by soso22(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2019
He should also react to Ganduje's victory biko.

1 Like

Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2019
kehinde1588:

Answer the simple question. You are telling me story

I have answered your question tey tey...if only you read btw the lines wink

1 Like

Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by GOFRONT(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2019
grin
Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by tstx(m): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2019
Hmmmm

See my signature, i build websites and I am based in Abuja
Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by igwefivestar(m): 7:22am On Mar 25, 2019
yjgm:
Saraki as the Senate president should congratulate Ganduje and Lalong too na. What manner of politics
did Buhari as a president congratulate any PDP candidate that won?

6 Likes

Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by GDB7(m): 7:22am On Mar 25, 2019
I just love my safari
yjgm:
I just love my saraki
Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by Melikam(m): 7:26am On Mar 25, 2019
They did but buhari and INEC reduced their votes.
Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:30am On Mar 25, 2019
Realtord43:
Saraki is better and smarter than any other afonja politician. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
How?! undecided
Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by Realtord43: 7:34am On Mar 25, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
How?! undecided
His records speak for him cheesy
Re: Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory by BRRR: 7:35am On Mar 25, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Saraki a complete failure now congratulating someone. Saraki should know he's no longer recognise both in Kwara and Nigeria. The Ibo although can continue to worship him.
oga is igbo not ibo. Onye apari

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Crisis: FG Directs Kaduna To Follow Principle Of Redundancy / Kaduna Govt. To Acquire Peugeot, Targets 90,000 Cars Yearly.. / Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.