Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Am Broke And Ready To Quit Music - Waje Cries Out ( Watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Broke And Ready To Quit Music - Waje Cries Out ( Watch Video) (694 Views)

Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / I Stopped Visiting My Family When I Was Asked To Quit Music –mr. Real / D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Broke And Ready To Quit Music - Waje Cries Out ( Watch Video) by Tblaqblog(m): 7:01am On Mar 25, 2019
Veteran Nigerian singer, Waje was recently videoed complaining bitterly about lack of funds and considering quitting music due to lack of money.
In this touching video, the singer is seen complaining bitter about how much is required to make music, do publicity and still deal with her other responsibilities like paying her daughter’s school fees.

Watching video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCqbEhgZ0tI

https://www.247info9ja.com.ng/2019/03/i-am-broke-and-ready-to-quit-music-waje.html?m=1

Re: I Am Broke And Ready To Quit Music - Waje Cries Out ( Watch Video) by bluebay(m): 7:56am On Mar 25, 2019
Madam, take loan from Omawunmi or other artists and start okrika business
Re: I Am Broke And Ready To Quit Music - Waje Cries Out ( Watch Video) by Tblaqblog(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
embarassed
bluebay:
Madam, take loan from Omawunmi or other artists and start okrika business

(1) (Reply)

Dehlia Umunna Becomes 1st Nigerian To Be Appointed A Professor At Harvard Law / Tragedy: 52 Year Old Man’s Joystick Partially Cut Off After Two Days Of Uncontro / Watch Moment Cardi B & Offset Shared Passionate Kiss On Stage At The Revolve Fe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.