Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

“my Boobs Get Me The Most Attention, They Cannot Be Hidden” – Actress, Josephine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Boobs Get Me The Most Attention, They Cannot Be Hidden” – Actress, Josephine (586 Views)

Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention / Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Boobs Get Me The Most Attention, They Cannot Be Hidden” – Actress, Josephine by Benbeezy: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2019
Fast rising actress, Josephine Nwaghanata in a recent interview talked about her biggest selling point.

According to her,

‘my boobs get me the most attention, even when I try to cover it up. Some people tell me that they also like my eyes and legs. They say my eyes are captivating but I love my boobs more.

But I don’t intentionally flaunt them all the time. It depends on the occasion. If I am at the beach, of course I will wear beach attire. My boobs cannot be hidden, even if I try to hide them, they keep popping out of my dress.”

Continue reading: https://www.olowublog.com/2019/03/my-boobs-get-me-most-attention-they.html

Re: “my Boobs Get Me The Most Attention, They Cannot Be Hidden” – Actress, Josephine by Abjay97(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2019
hmm

1 Like

Re: “my Boobs Get Me The Most Attention, They Cannot Be Hidden” – Actress, Josephine by Officialgarri: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2019
Abjay97:
hmm

This is how you feel

1 Like

Re: “my Boobs Get Me The Most Attention, They Cannot Be Hidden” – Actress, Josephine by luckyelems(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2019
I agree with you because people will always look at someone that is naked
Re: “my Boobs Get Me The Most Attention, They Cannot Be Hidden” – Actress, Josephine by Jessyjack(f): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2019
when they want to trend,they talk of boobs,, backside, eyes,legs or come out nude and blame it on alcohol....
Re: “my Boobs Get Me The Most Attention, They Cannot Be Hidden” – Actress, Josephine by Jayslicky: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2019
When everything people talk about you is your big ass, big breast and beautiful face just know have lived a useless life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Learn How Banana Peel Can Help You Whiten Your Teeth [VIDEO] / Don't Come To My IG Page To Beg, DM For Help - Tonto Dike Attacks Fans / Kim Kardashian Is All Reminder Attractive In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.