Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ahneeka Reveals Why She Flirted With Some Male Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ahneeka Reveals Why She Flirted With Some Male Housemates (369 Views)

Burna Boy Was Heavily On Drugs When He Flirted With A Man's Wife & Almost ..... / I Flirted With Some Male Housemates Because Men Are Sex-driven - Ahneeka / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahneeka Reveals Why She Flirted With Some Male Housemates by sir3pu(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2019
Former BBNaija Housemate, Ahneeka has revealed in an interview that she employed the “flirty” attitude with guys in the Big Brother Naija house to make use of the male sex drive to her advantage.

While on the interview with the show’s host, Ebuka Uchendu, he asked:‘there was a perception that you were a flirt, and then it also looked like you were putting it up. Why did it look scripted?’.

Ahneeka responded and disclosed that her flirting with some male housemates wasn’t a strategy for her to succeed on the show but because men are sex-driven.

She said:

“That’s how I communicate and bond with guys… I’m an Engineer and I saw nothing but guys for 5 years and you know guys are sex-driven. It wasn’t a strategy.

https://wiseloaded.com/ahneeka-reveals-why-she-flirted-with-some-male-housemates/
Re: Ahneeka Reveals Why She Flirted With Some Male Housemates by MaiGemu: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2019
tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jussie Smollett Dragged On Twitter After Charges Were Dropped / Full Video- 2million Given To Girl Who Filmed Success Adegor ,see Her Reaction / Kay Low Death: Banky W Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Osinbajo, Ambode, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.