Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Burna Boy Was Heavily On Drugs When He Flirted With A Man's Wife & Almost ..... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Was Heavily On Drugs When He Flirted With A Man's Wife & Almost ..... (1623 Views)

BURNA BOY Was HEAVILY ON DRUGS When He Flirted With A Man's Wife / I Flirted With Some Male Housemates Because Men Are Sex-driven - Ahneeka / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Was Heavily On Drugs When He Flirted With A Man's Wife & Almost ..... by AfricanGlitz(f): 1:16am On Jun 15, 2022
Just a day after, Burna Boy Sent his condolences to the victim of the Owo Massacre by Tweeting, "Nothing is sacred anymore!? Mothers, fathers, children and babies getting killed. My heartfelt condolences to all those who have lost family or friends from terrorists strikes across our country these past few months. I stand with you".
He has gone and created a hot mess involving guns and intimidation, which is very bad for his reputation. The now single singer was caught in the controversy after trying to repeatedly prove that he is Odogwu by snatching another man's wife at a Lagos nightclub despite already having three others in his arms.
However, people are more shocked about the way he handled the issue. While some question why he had five policemen protecting him at a nightclub. Others called him out for doing exactly what the government does to Nigerian citizens. You know, using police officers to terrify and intimidate people to get what they want.
Could this new horrific incident affect Burnaboy's reputation and career?
For more details click here:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNM6QmyDY28
Re: Burna Boy Was Heavily On Drugs When He Flirted With A Man's Wife & Almost ..... by adefitim(m): 1:20am On Jun 15, 2022
I hope hooliganism side of Burna will not destroy him
Re: Burna Boy Was Heavily On Drugs When He Flirted With A Man's Wife & Almost ..... by bibianna(f): 2:16am On Jun 15, 2022
If the news going round about him is true then he just has to calm down. Because enemies are looking for his downfall.

#burnaboytheafricangiant!
Re: Burna Boy Was Heavily On Drugs When He Flirted With A Man's Wife & Almost ..... by Stallionhorse: 2:32am On Jun 15, 2022
Of law doesn't hold him accountable then I will go into a lawless life style and I will aim at politicians and celebrities like burna
Re: Burna Boy Was Heavily On Drugs When He Flirted With A Man's Wife & Almost ..... by Bahamas95(m): 3:33am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:
If the news going round about him is true then he just has to calm down. Because enemies are looking for his downfall.

#burnaboytheafricangiant!

Stop blaming imaginary enemies jor!

He should work on himself, his attitude is nothing to write home about. He's talented no doubt but lacks good character. Mario Balotelli comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Was Heavily On Drugs When He Flirted With A Man's Wife & Almost ..... by robinso01(m): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Typical example of online warrior. They act like a saint onlineb, but do the worse offline.
Re: Burna Boy Was Heavily On Drugs When He Flirted With A Man's Wife & Almost ..... by wallarwallar(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2022
Drug is water to them and they can't survive without taking drugs. Drugs are part of dere daily routine so becareful wen you are around dem.
Re: Burna Boy Was Heavily On Drugs When He Flirted With A Man's Wife & Almost ..... by NobleAngell(f): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2022
Can't these people see that these drugs do more harm than good to them. Why take something that clouds your sense of proper reasoning and even affects your health in the long run? Makes no sense to me.

(1) (Reply)

Sandra Iheuwa Shows Off Her Bum Surgery, Tells Men To Patronise Her (video) / Chris Brown's Funeral! / Meet Denreleā€™s Lastest Acquistion In Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.