Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi (57872 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Ousmane Dembele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by Elmojiid(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2019
please get belle for messi
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by Vabasi(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2019
So this is the real Messi.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by Topmaike007(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2019
Why is she covering the two in twenty so we will feel like the figures are 10
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by SilasOnwe: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Great. Keep flying girl
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by Ganjafama(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2019
This Francisca Ordega is one hell of a chick.
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by fernandez1(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2019
Omo ologo meji

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by Skmoda360(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2019
pearcy:
my people please I'm currently very sick and I don't have a dime on me for hospital bill. I have been complaining of sharp pains in both my eye sockets especially during the day-time when everywhere is bright. It's been giving me serious non-stop headaches and making me feverish. This is what I have been suffering since last week and I thought it will stop but as of today the situation is now worst as I can barely open my eyes. I've use all kinds of eyedrop and painkillers but it's only making it worst. I don't know if I'm loosing my eyesight because I can still see, it's just the pains that's the problem and I fear it may get out of hand if I don't do something about it, it's getting worst. I want to go to the hospital but I don't have money for it. I'm a student and an orphan and my aunt has been the one taking care of me and she is not willing to help because she say she has her own problems. Please i don't want to be a disable please I beg you In the name of GOD if any one can help me please contact either by mail or quote me. God bless you and every well meaning nigerian. Amen
some Nigerians are now turning to beggars oga ooooo....
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by OnyesomJ(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2019
Is He Human
Some people sef � �
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by Denikayan: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Asisat should not spread mat at Barcelona like Messi did O

She should replicate her feets across leagues and show her versatility and adaptation is next to none

When you start getting close to Messi, you will want to remain stagnant believing you are comfortable. One of Barcelona's fan has been staying in one room for over a decade and still claims Messi is his mentor.
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
May God bless U
I can now sleep peacefully

The GOAT
MESSI THE LION
All the COACHES mention your name, including Real Madrid coaches.
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.
U always give Torres Orgasm when he watches you play.
U remain a Gift to soccer players and Lovers by PELE.
U remain the fastest player when you are with the ball by Thierry HENRY.
Who am I, to be compared to messi by Xavi
I have never seen a player like this... Ronaldinho
I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo

MESSI is an act of God by Platini
MESSI, is really CRAZY but inform me when he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)
MESSI is Extra terrestrial by Buffon
MESSI is simply naturally ahead by Alex Ferguson
CHELLINI, was asked “how do you hinder CR7”, he said mark him closely and don’t give him space. When asked about MESSI, he did “SIGN of the CROSS” and walked out of the interview

My VIEW:
U are the G.O.A.T. while CR7 is the GRASS
MESSI plays SOCCER while CR7 plays football
Messi, a Divine Gift while CR7 a product of hard work.
The Greatest Achievement of CR7 is for him to be compared to you.
U don’t need training to deliver but CR7 trains all day...
When “AH” is added to MESSI, it becomes MESSIAH.
U are simply a Myth

INTERNATIONAL VIEWS:
Fellow Soccer players call you GOAT ahead of CR7.
PLAYERS like you Grace this earth every 50years.
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING and SULTAN of BRUNEI.

The SADDEST DAY in SOCCER History will be the day you will RETIRE
I rest my case, humbly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by EmekaBlue(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
Na lie...its photoshopped grin

but no big deal na...if normal pple snap with ronaldo..messi dem come talk of u wey dey play for barca women
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by Ayoslimzy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
Seriously i think messi is the fan here

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by EmekaBlue(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Topmaike007:
Why is she covering the two in twenty so we will feel like the figures are 10
grin u're smart....i noticed that too

Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by akinriches: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
keep it up...
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by DabuIIIT: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Azeezat,abeg help me konk that merci for head....
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by allisso: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
jericco1:
believe me she is very good...as in eh. she scores in almost every match since her move to Barcelona.. good pics tho' the female messi of the female team
U wrong we have lieke Martens that's the real goat
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Naija sef .... the GOAT ever
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by mechanics(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
lol, her dream has come true.
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by IzzyyUnique: 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
ucsquare:
No wonder she missed that penalty at the women's final...better stay far away from that midget if u don't want to become a failure to your motherland...

You get sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by whiteseed(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
pearcy:
my people please I'm currently very sick and I don't have a dime on me for hospital bill. I have been complaining of sharp pains in both my eye sockets especially during the day-time when everywhere is bright. It's been giving me serious non-stop headaches and making me feverish. This is what I have been suffering since last week and I thought it will stop but as of today the situation is now worst as I can barely open my eyes. I've use all kinds of eyedrop and painkillers but it's only making it worst. I don't know if I'm loosing my eyesight because I can still see, it's just the pains that's the problem and I fear it may get out of hand if I don't do something about it, it's getting worst. I want to go to the hospital but I don't have money for it. I'm a student and an orphan and my aunt has been the one taking care of me and she is not willing to help because she say she has her own problems. Please i don't want to be a disable please I beg you In the name of GOD if any one can help me please contact either by mail or quote me. God bless you and every well meaning nigerian. Amen
get onions and blend. Sieve it to extract the water. Add honey to it. Use it as an eye drop. Thank me later. Note:This is just for relief and not a permanent cure.
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by Benreu(m): 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
messi is more feminine than her....anyways wetin be my own...me de plan take selfie with the real GOAT ororo..cr7
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by foreshore(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
naptu2:
One of the assignments that Nigerians gave to Asisat Oshoala when she moved to Barcelona was that she should take a picture with Lionel Messi.

These people have put a lot of pressure on her on Twitter and Instagram because they want to see a picture of Oshoala and Messi.

She has now obliged them

https://mobile.twitter.com/AsisatOshoala/status/1110119410151378944

Asisat even tall pass Messi
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by dam2000(m): 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Oshoala the only Africa best player

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by Vickthore: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Skmoda360:

some Nigerians are now turning to beggars oga ooooo....
As in
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by jericco1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
allisso:

U wrong we have lieke Martens that's the real goat
ok
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
ucsquare:
No wonder she missed that penalty at the women's final...better stay far away from that midget if u don't want to become a failure to your motherland...

Explain the word failure, Mr achiever. Because according to stats Messi is the most decorated player currently.
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by Vickthore: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
pearcy:
Come to Uch first, if they know u know u can't really pay. They have ways of going about it with their social workers
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by Nbote(m): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
I like Asisat move to Barcelona, that's come big move especially coming from a Chinese league.

On the other hand, Messi's loyalty to Barcelona, I consider it as an act of fear of the unknown.

U ppl are funny... Players leave clubs wen dey are no longer comfortable and unhappy and wen dey have to move to bigger club where dey can prove their talent for all... Which exactly is d reason for Messi to leave? He has nothing else to prove to anyone. He has proven all he needs to prove and is in one of d biggest clubs in d world. Ronaldo was an unproven talent in Portugal and Man Utd saw it in him and bought him. He came to United and showed his talent and went to a buyer club. He left d bigger club becos he wasn't happy with his treatment and contract. Steven Gerrard, Francesco Totti, Ryan Giggs, Raul and a host of others all shared d same loyalty for their childhood clubs...
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by DarkJeddi(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
I like Asisat move to Barcelona, that's come big move especially coming from a Chinese league.

On the other hand, Messi's loyalty to Barcelona, I consider it as an act of fear of the unknown.
Considering the chance Barca took on him..

When no one else gives a hoot..

Loyalty to Barca is not misplaced..

You can call it fear if you want to..

Going to a SIX times Serie A defending Champions..

Juventus..

Doesn't exactly smack of bravery.. shocked
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by SEGLIZ: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
tillaman:
Now she can retire in peace!! She has fulfilled her life long wish

now you can equally go home and sleep in peace!! you have fulfilled your life long dream and wish of expressing hate on people's success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by GraciasMagisco(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
Even oshoala tall pass this midget�� sister shift oo before he infect you with national team failure
Re: Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi by ObaKlaz: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
I like the picture of her with Dembele more. I'd like to hang out with Dembele, Gerard Pique and Ter Stegen (Dembele and Pique especially, they are jaye-jaye guys), because they are smart and speak English. Messi may be the G.O.A.T, but he isn't much fun to be with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega / Nigeria Under-17 Star Victor Osimhen Completes Spurs Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.