Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Etinosa Regrets Going Naked On IG Live On Alcohol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Regrets Going Naked On IG Live On Alcohol (408 Views)

Big Boobs On Display!! South Africans Celebrate "Zulu Culture" By Going Naked / "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etinosa Regrets Going Naked On IG Live On Alcohol by oluwase54: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2019
Nollywood actress, Etinosa, in the wake of putting the fault of her embarrassing action on alcohol, has said she ought to have been careful with the alcohol.

Etinosa had before insinuated she was drunk when she went bare on MC Galaxy’s Instagram live, an act which trended last week, and she has now expressed that she ought to have been increasingly careful with alcohol .

The actress while speaking with PulseTV, expressed shock at how her video went out in public despite the fact that was supposed to be a private video. She said;

Read her statement >>> https://we9ja.com/blog/2019/03/24/etinosa-regrets-going-naked-on-ig-live-on-alcohol/

Re: Etinosa Regrets Going Naked On IG Live On Alcohol by phintohlar(f): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
And how come i didn't see the video now
Re: Etinosa Regrets Going Naked On IG Live On Alcohol by tohyorsih(f): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
phintohlar:
And how come i didn't see the video now
you're not alone

(1) (Reply)

See The Current 2019 List Top 15 Powerful Comedians In Nigeria / Wow See Who Will Perform In This Year Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant. (sharonziff / Winners Golden Bet Unveils Small Doctor As New Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.