Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

OPPO Gets 5G Smartphone Certification - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO Gets 5G Smartphone Certification (520 Views)

Yes! Samsung S20 Ultra 5G Vs Xiamo Mi 10 Pro 5G: Smartphone Killers, Battle. / Motorola Announces First 5G Smartphone / Photo Of World's First 5G Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPPO Gets 5G Smartphone Certification by Queebeth74: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2019
The 5G communications standard will be the means for connecting billions of devices and sensors, introducing the age of the Internet of Things (IoT). It will also revolutionize consumers’ lives by transforming major industries and enabling future-world services such as smart cities/homes, automated cars, virtual reality (VR)/augmented reality (AR), robotics, holograms, and telesurgery. Most 5G research has focused on these kinds of essential use cases—and the technologies that will make them possible.
OPPO has been one of the pioneers of this tech revolution and it reached a milestone last week with its CE certification of its 5G smartphone, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 and X50 5G modem.
Get ready for next generation devices and experience with OPPO mobile. We just need to wait till our service providers are 5G ready.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPPO Gets 5G Smartphone Certification by Beautyzizi: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2019
Better the network speed, the better the battery.. Nice one Oppo... I’m still enjoying my Oppo A3s, the device is so amazing �
Re: OPPO Gets 5G Smartphone Certification by gistpartner: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Is this the Reno?
Re: OPPO Gets 5G Smartphone Certification by Jennyfedix(f): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
OPPO has always been known for it's great contributions to technology. Great network speed(5G), Powerful Processor and long lasting battery.
Still enjoying my OPPO A3s........ Superb..

Proud OPPO User
Re: OPPO Gets 5G Smartphone Certification by Zeus39: 9:40am On Mar 26, 2019
Queebeth74:
The 5G communications standard will be the means for connecting billions of devices and sensors, introducing the age of the Internet of Things (IoT). It will also revolutionize consumers’ lives by transforming major industries and enabling future-world services such as smart cities/homes, automated cars, virtual reality (VR)/augmented reality (AR), robotics, holograms, and telesurgery. Most 5G research has focused on these kinds of essential use cases—and the technologies that will make them possible.
OPPO has been one of the pioneers of this tech revolution and it reached a milestone last week with its CE certification of its 5G smartphone, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 and X50 5G modem.
Get ready for next generation devices and experience with OPPO mobile. We just need to wait till our service providers are 5G ready.

Are you for real??
5G ??
Well I expect nothing less sha.. But shey naija go upgrade go 5G so like this?
Re: OPPO Gets 5G Smartphone Certification by Zeus39: 9:43am On Mar 26, 2019
gistpartner:

Is this the Reno?

What is Reno?
Re: OPPO Gets 5G Smartphone Certification by WhyNa: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Jennyfedix:
OPPO has always been known for it's great contributions to technology. Great network speed(5G), Powerful Processor and long lasting battery.
Still enjoying my OPPO A3s........ Superb..

Proud OPPO User

Please how much did you get it and is the battery really long lasting cos I'm the type that's ALWAYS on my phone if you know what I mean.

Thanks
Re: OPPO Gets 5G Smartphone Certification by Jennyfedix(f): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2019
WhyNa:

Please how much did you get it and is the battery really long lasting cos I'm the type that's ALWAYS on my phone if you know what I mean.

Thanks

The Nigerian market sells 2G RAM for #52OOO while 3G RAM is #66OOO. The battery is long lasting especially for heavy users. I can testify for that. Am confident about it too. Get OPPO A3s and enjoy the beauty of technology.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4 / What The Status And Notification Icons On Android Actually Mean / Neatly Used Gionee S6s 3/32gig For 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.