|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,401,716 members, 5,373,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 January 2020 at 02:58 AM
|A Multinational Needs A Mould Workshop Manager. Pay Is Industry Standard by dramaticspeak(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2019|
MOULD WORKSHOP MANAGER
Co-ordinate all works in Mould Shop.
"• Ensures moulds preparation at all times to meet production requirements.
• Monitors consumables usage and ensure replenishments when system stock is below 15pcs for each item.
• Carries out modifications/alteration on moulds in accordance with customer’s requirement and where necessary, producing drawings reflecting changes.
• Receives Sales budget, prepares production plan for approval, and circulates job change circular to all concerned.
• Prepares monthly moulds status reports, and advise management for ordering of new replacement.
• Peruses mould drawings and advise mould maker on desirable modification or alteration as necessary.
• Initiates purchase of new mould equipment.
• Maintains safe working environment and good housekeeping.
• Conducts monthly sectional meeting.
City & Guilds Intermediate or BSc. / HND in Mechanical Engineering
Minimum of ten years in mould fitting or machinist in glass industry.
"Knowledge of designs with Autocad
Ability to read & interpret mould drawing
Knowledge of mould repairs
Relevant experience in Glass moulding"
Honesty, dedication, loyalty and ability to adopt to change.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29