Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (316 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by Okikidft: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2019
Faithfull18 you have to be careful how you rant your mouth, learn to ignore certain people and focus on your business. With the way you talk on here I can assure you keeping a marriage or even a relationship will be very difficult. The truth is always bitter
Re: by faithfull18(f): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Okikidft:
Faithfull18 you have to be careful how you rant your mouth, learn to ignore certain people and focus on your business. With the way you talk on here I can assure you keeping a marriage or even a relationship will be very difficult. The truth is always bitter
I ignore mentions. I really don't have issues keeping any. You should learn to address the cause and not the symptoms.

How do people come online to insult people they know nothing about and when they are served a taste of the medicine , you guys don't ever tell the aggressors the truth.

Listen and listen good, nobody has a monopoly on insults. What you give is what you get.

1 Like

Re: by Unlimitk(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me / Inifinity Body Massage Services At Comfort Of Your Home / “breaking A Heart Should Qualify As Murder” – Bbnaija’s Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.