Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,217 members, 7,957,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning (7726 Views)

MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway / How Do I Run A Car Diagnostic Center / Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning by AutoJoshNIG: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Cars produced in recent times are designed in a way that computerized diagnostic tools can detect problems in it.

Car technicians use computer diagnostic devices and software to scan cars in order to detect faults in them.

Once they plug in the unit, if there is any problem with the car, a problem code shows up. The electrician will now interpret them and detect the major/minor malfunction. The fault is then corrected or fixed by a mechanic or any competent car technician.

When the fault is corrected, this will now return the car to a perfect working condition.

These days car diagnostic devices and software have become quite common. A car owner can either patronize a professional computer car-scanning center or acquire a diagnostic tool. These tools come with helpful software and instruction booklets.

Anyway, here are some reasons why you should get your vehicle regularly scanned.

It Fixes Problems with the Mechanical System

Car computer scanning is quite effective in finding out the mechanical condition of a car. It can also assess the condition of the components, accessories, and other essential parts of the engine of your car. Regular car scanning helps to detect small mechanical problems. So, when a fault is detected, your car will then be referred to a competent mechanic for repairs before the problem worsens and leads to an even bigger problem for you.

It Fixes Problems with the Electronics System

Car computer scanning does a lot more than detecting faults with your car’s mechanical parts. It also discovers irregularities with the car’s electronics. For instance, it can detect fault or inefficiencies with the ignition, audio systems, lighting systems, air conditioning, etc. Scanning can narrow down to the root cause of a problem in the electronics of a car before it becomes serious.

It Eliminates Trial And Error Diagnosis by Mechanics

Computer car scanning is very specific in its diagnostics. It efficiently detects the exact problem with a car. When detected, you can then go ahead to fix the problem. Undergoing a computerize scan eliminate trial and error diagnosis or guess work by mechanics and other car technicians.

It Ensures A Car Remains As Good As New

Regular car computer scanning will ensure your car remains as good as new. It also ensures long-term performance.

It Gives You Rest of Mind

Regular car computer scanning gives one rest of mind. Uncertainties about what the problem is with your car is completely eliminated.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/5-reasons-why-you-should-carry-out-regular-computer-car-diagnostic-scanning/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning by AutoJoshNIG: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning by TinkTwice(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nice one Op
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning by tillaman(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nice thread!! Keep it coming AutojoshNIG
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning by Chese: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Waaaaaw
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning by hisgrace090: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning by DonX001: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Why would you want to scan a car when its not giving you any issues??
You want to go and be hunting for car issues when the car has not shown you any signs of any issues??
When God has blessed you and your car is behaving itself jejely without any issues apart from regular maintenance, you'll now come and be hunting for issues with torchlight in broad daylight??
What you seek, you'll definitely find.
At the end, its more money for mechanics, fixing "problems" that aren't giving you any problems.
That's why they will recommend it.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning by meezynetwork(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nice one
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning by DonX001: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
If a car's giving you issues, scan it.
If its not giving you any issues, jejely go on your own and thank your God and be doing your regular maintenance.
Chikena!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning by wingmanII: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
Cars produced in recent times are designed in a way that computerized diagnostic tools can detect problems in it.

Car technicians use computer diagnostic devices and software to scan cars in order to detect faults in them.

Once they plug in the unit, if there is any problem with the car, a problem code shows up. The electrician will now interpret them and detect the major/minor malfunction. The fault is then corrected or fixed by a mechanic or any competent car technician.

When the fault is corrected, this will now return the car to a perfect working condition.

These days car diagnostic devices and software have become quite common. A car owner can either patronize a professional computer car-scanning center or acquire a diagnostic tool. These tools come with helpful software and instruction booklets.

Anyway, here are some reasons why you should get your vehicle regularly scanned.

It Fixes Problems with the Mechanical System

Car computer scanning is quite effective in finding out the mechanical condition of a car. It can also assess the condition of the components, accessories, and other essential parts of the engine of your car. Regular car scanning helps to detect small mechanical problems. So, when a fault is detected, your car will then be referred to a competent mechanic for repairs before the problem worsens and leads to an even bigger problem for you.

It Fixes Problems with the Electronics System

Car computer scanning does a lot more than detecting faults with your car’s mechanical parts. It also discovers irregularities with the car’s electronics. For instance, it can detect fault or inefficiencies with the ignition, audio systems, lighting systems, air conditioning, etc. Scanning can narrow down to the root cause of a problem in the electronics of a car before it becomes serious.

It Eliminates Trial And Error Diagnosis by Mechanics

Computer car scanning is very specific in its diagnostics. It efficiently detects the exact problem with a car. When detected, you can then go ahead to fix the problem. Undergoing a computerize scan eliminate trial and error diagnosis or guess work by mechanics and other car technicians.

It Ensures A Car Remains As Good As New

Regular car computer scanning will ensure your car remains as good as new. It also ensures long-term performance.

It Gives You Rest of Mind

Regular car computer scanning gives one rest of mind. Uncertainties about what the problem is with your car is completely eliminated.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/5-reasons-why-you-should-carry-out-regular-computer-car-diagnostic-scanning/

Autojosh,
What are your thoughts on 2007 BMW 7 series reliability?
Is it advisable to buy it?
I will appreciate a response from you.
Thanks
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning by Anagha123: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
I don't have a car yet.

Baba God bless me I want to have a car by this time next year.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning by Anagha123: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
I don't have a car yet.

Baba God bless me I want to have a car by this time next year.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning by BigJakie: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nice one, I have personal OBD scanners for sale. Car owners who might be interested in owning them can hit me up
o8o34189958
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning by Saao(m): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
BigJakie:
Nice one, I have personal OBD scanners for sale. Car owners who might be interested in owning them can hit me up
o8o34189958
how much?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning by BigJakie: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Saao:
how much?
I don't think I'm allowed to hijack the thread, you could call me or text me 24/7
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning by femi4: 6:20am On Mar 26, 2019
Obd scanner will reveal problem but not the solution
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning by fleeter001: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2019
Cars, pollution, another car extra pollution, more cars sustained pollution. Diagnostics and all, if that car isn't fossil-independent. Forget it
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning by lateefat101: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2019
Thanks for this piece! !!

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Century: Here’s Toyota’s Challenge To Rolls-royce And Bentley... / OLX Cars: How To Detect Fraud / What Could Be Wrong With My Car? I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.