Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

[video] 3 Years No S*x, Yes I’m Celibate – Bbnaija’s Uriel Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [video] 3 Years No S*x, Yes I’m Celibate – Bbnaija’s Uriel Reveals (357 Views)

Uriel Oputa: "3 Years No Sex, Yes I'm Celibate" / Fancy Clothes Wont Get You Into Bbnaija -uriel Oputa Advise To Bbnaija Aspirants / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] 3 Years No S*x, Yes I’m Celibate – Bbnaija’s Uriel Reveals by oluwase54: 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ex-BBNaija housemate, Uriel Ngozi Oputa declares she is celibate and hasn’t had s*x for a long time.

Uriel said she broke her virginity extremely late when she was 19 going to 20. She stated, to her that was late because her friends broke theirs at 12 and 14.

She said her decision of being celibate originated from her last nasty breakup. She likewise asserts she was a good kisser and do practice her kissing on her hand since when she wound up celibate.

Watch the video here>>> https://we9ja.com/blog/2019/03/25/3-years-no-sx-yes-im-celibate-bbnaijas-uriel-reveals/

Re: [video] 3 Years No S*x, Yes I’m Celibate – Bbnaija’s Uriel Reveals by TinkTwice(m): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
If I hear! This nakacious geh?

Show me a ceece, I ll believe. Her bitterness alone will pursue mEnS
Re: [video] 3 Years No S*x, Yes I’m Celibate – Bbnaija’s Uriel Reveals by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
And she expect us to clap for her or somtin?
Mr blogger...Tell us somtin else pls

(1) (Reply)

Funny Little Going Viral As He Turns On Imaginary Generator With His Mouth / India Is About To Hold The Biggest Election In History / Tonto Dikeh Called Her Ex - Husband "Pig, Fool Or Dead Body"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.