Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC (29477 Views)

PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments / 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by Mcreloaded(m): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
In a working country this is enough news for the police to arrest Amaechi and take him to court.

Like I said in a working country

2 Likes

Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by wingmanII: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
KenOne:

And 2023 Ogoni man will come out to talk of Ogoni governor. We'll remind them of their serial betrayal.

How they destroyed APC, Accord and AAC.

Magnus Abe - Origin Ogoni to destroy APC
Barido - Origin Ogoni to destroy Accord
Akpo Yeeh - Origin Ogoni to destroy AAC

2023 Ogonis would start shouting marginalisation like they're the South-East of Rivers state.

Ogoni man have never been governor since the creation of Rivers state.

Ogoni man have never been deputy governor since creation of Rivers state.

Ogoni man have never been speaker since creation of Rivers state.

Ogoni man have never been chief judge since creation of Rivers state.

My question is how would Ogoni man become all these with their treachery behaviour as seen in this 2019 election, let them keep up with their sell out behaviour.

Dominant parties are taking note of their behaviour and they'll all see how it will manifest come 2023 when APC and PDP will over look the Ogonis in governorship ticket.

Let Wike keep using them for dirty jobs.

AAC deputy governorship candidate have collected his 200million from Wike, next is for them to sponsor him to AIT programme democracy today before this week runs out to speak and blast Amaechi as usual.

If Wike had use the money he used in bribing Abe, Barido and Akpo Yeeh all of Ogoni extraction to pay Rivers workers and pensioners been owed then hardship would have been reduced to 50% in Rivers.
Are you from Rivers state?.
You are the biggest idiot on Nairaland, insulting Ogonis for no good reason.
Can you swear with your parents and siblings lives that the AAC candidate actually got up to, 10k votes in the elections?
The Ogonis are about the most brilliant and hardworking group in Rivers state. Shame on you insulting them unnecessarily cause of partisan politics. Bleep YOU!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by Optional09: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
SmartMen:
keep deceiving yourself as if Sowore hasn't collected money to allow such nonsense in the first place.

Bring me evidence, I know Sowore he will not betray the trust of anyone.he has never done it and he will not do it.
Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by wingmanII: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
bcashy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
At least your plumber is gainfully employed. Do you have a decent job? Fucking yahoo boy.
Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by asiga(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
kcmichael:
See face,wike has bribed you .ogoni people keep destroying themselves and after will be crying foul.
Ogoni man scattered APC
Ogoni man scattered Accord party
Ogoni man now scatteeng AAC

Carry your frustration leave Ogoni people, no be them tell your principal to deny party men that paid money into banks to contest for party congress and they were dubbed.

1 Like

Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by asiga(m): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
KenOne:

And 2023 Ogoni man will come out to talk of Ogoni governor. We'll remind them of their serial betrayal.

2023 Ogonis would start shouting marginalisation like they're the South-East of Rivers state.

My question is how would Ogoni man become all these with their treachery behaviour as seen in this 2019 election, let them keep up with their sell out behaviour.

Dominant parties are taking note of their behaviour and they'll all see how it will manifest come 2023 when APC and PDP will over look the Ogonis in governorship ticket.

AAC deputy governorship candidate have collected his 200million from Wike, next is for them to sponsor him to AIT programme democracy today before this week runs out to speak and blast Amaechi as usual.

If Wike had use the money he used in bribing Abe, Barido and Akpo Yeeh all of Ogoni extraction to pay Rivers workers and pensioners been owed then hardship would have been reduced to 50% in Rivers.

Leave Ogoni out of your frustration.
Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by maxzzo1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2019

These guyz have conscience not u and ur pay master that are blood suckers even when majority of d people has rejected APC , u guyz wanna impose ursef....thunder

Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by pkang: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
KenOne:

Pensioners and workers are being paid by WIKE.
Only gratuity is remaining which I pray he pays.

2 Likes

Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by pkang: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
wingmanII:

Are you from Rivers state?.
You are the biggest idiot on Nairaland, insulting Ogonis for no good reason.
Can you swear with your parents and siblings lives that the AAC candidate actually got up to, 10k votes in the elections?
The Ogonis are about the most brilliant and hardworking group in Rivers state. Shame on you insulting them unnecessarily cause of partisan politics. Bleep YOU!

But look at how God blesses a man.

Even if na ten million wey wike give that man na big money o

1 Like

Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by asiga(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
nonoski:
Deputy Governorship candidate that can't spell the name of his own party African Action Alliance instead of African Action Congress.
Ogoni people and hunger

You seriously need a psychiatrist to examine your brain if at all you have any.

A politician decided to play politics and you are here spewing thrash with an entire ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by SmartMen: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Optional09:

Bring me evidence, I know Sowore he will not betray the trust of anyone.he has never done it and he will not do it.
The biggest fools in Nigeria are ones who think there is an angel left in Nigeria's political space. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by johnaruson(m): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
You said the truth, welcome back, to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by 8stargeneral: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
Amaechi u will not go unpunished cry

2 Likes

Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by Ezi1993(f): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
kcmichael:
See face,wike has bribed you .ogoni people keep destroying themselves and after will be crying foul.
Ogoni man scattered APC
Wike has bribed him because he said the truth right My dear brother he openly defected because he saw the handwriting boldly written on the wall..His brain still functions
Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by ajl: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
Optional09:
Sowore knew already that many people are unreliable that’s why he never say much about the happenings in Rivers

Sowore’s wisdom is absolutely unique

I observed he has been quiet about the Rivers issue as well. Especially after APC adopted AAC candidate. I guess he had to allow the aspirants make their choices. But does not speak well if the national body just keep quiet. It mean everyone in the party can do as they like. Thats not good as i donated to their campaign on multiple occassions.
Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by drogbuefi: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Please go and hide in shame. The major reason, u didn't bother to talk about it, you are all bent on talking abt ogoni this, ogoni that. If u don't OK not have any thing to say. Pls keep quiet
Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by Softness147: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Babacele:
it has no effect on Awara'a winning the gubernatorial contest. Let him enjoy Wike's bribe. Wike go bribe tire. Awara is the next governor of Rivers State.
Hahahahahhahaahahahahahaaahahahahahahahhaahhahahhahahhaahahahahhaahhaahahahaaahaahaahahhaahhahahahahahaahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaaahhahahahahhhhhahaahhahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahhaahahahahaahahahhhaahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhhahahahahahahaha
Laugh wan kill me ooo

1 Like

Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by xest(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Africankel:

You are in pains
big pains o
Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by xest(m): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
kcmichael:
Ogoni man scattered APC
ogoni man sorry. This one pain u no b small
Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by OBUA12345: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
God knows d best 4 rivers people, even duo wike is not good, bt d way Ameachi is doing politics in Rivers State is not something any1 would eminent 4rm.

1 Like

Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by Owologbo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
kcmichael:
Ogoni man scattered APC

Let me ask you, if Amaechi offer to make u d governor of ur State by all means possible to d extent of killing ur people, u'll accept right?
the man should have done this earlier to avoid all the blood shed by Amaechi.
Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by donvat1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
kcmichael:
Ogoni man scattered APC

how did Ogoni man scatter APC
or are you one of Amaechi followers
Amaechi was the one who scattered APC with his selfish interests.
if you no know make you know now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by Optional09: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
ajl:

I observed he has been quiet about the Rivers issue as well. Especially after APC adopted AAC candidate. I guess he had to allow the aspirants make their choices. But does not speak well if the national body just keep quiet. It mean everyone in the party can do as they like. Thats not good as i donated to their campaign on multiple occassions.

I respect your view and I want you to put Nigerians factor into consideration. I believe Sowore and the party leadership may have factored Nigerians circumstances and the fact that AAC has no financial capital to support all the candidates under their umbrellas in the whole party structures which allow candidate to campaigns and win election without interference at the national level.

I personally have not reason to blame Sowore or the party leadership for what’s happening in Rivers. The party has done excellent in enstablishing a party that portrayed integrity, Capability, intelligence and Willingness to lead it’s now up to the members after passing the party screening to protect the founding purpose and the image of the party
Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by Ayasayas(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
timmydavids:
o ye chief, how much were u paid to do this?
Money is not every thing in life, just have to do the right thing.
Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by bcashy: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
wingmanII:

At least your plumber is gainfully employed. Do you have a decent job? Fucking yahoo boy.

You fool! Won't you check a post perfectly before u quote? grin grin grin grin...
Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by timmydavids(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ayasayas:
Money is not every thing in life, just have to do the right thing.
my broda is he morally or financially justified on this his decision?
Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by Modarun(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
kcmichael:
Ogoni man scattered APC

wetin concern Yoruba man with Rivers politics? Why una no go face una Amala politics?
Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by chozzy: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Olatunji1929:
amaechi don failed wike is a goalllllllllllllll

No so
Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by Ladboy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
What if the AAC Party is decleared the winner, were will this nothing for good Yee as he called him self keep his bribry collection face. ILIOT!
Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by desiredhome: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Owologbo:

Let me ask you, if Amaechi offer to make u d governor of ur State by all means possible to d extent of killing ur people, u'll accept right?
the man should have done this earlier to avoid all the blood shed by Amaechi.

I think sentiment has taken away the sense of reasoning of some people. There was relative peace in Rivers State before Wike came with his greed and evil in Rivers State?

The question now is how do Rivers state now became the war zone in Nigerian politics/election?
If Wike had not used Federal might and militants to cause havoc in 2014, and fighting by all means to forcefully remove Amechi from office?
Who now is the cause of all the killings in Rivers state?
Is Wike now a scent in Rivers State? Despite all the people that have died since 2014 till date?

Na wa ooo
Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by RevT1: 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
ajl:

Oga Donatus. Keep donating.
Re: Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC by rummmy: 1:39am On Mar 26, 2019
KenOne:

so you agreed AAC has been destroyed, sorry I can feel your sifia pains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? / Fg Declares Jan 1st & 2nd, 2015 As Public Holidays / My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.