Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory (22887 Views)

Let's See How Easy It Is To Fake A Politicians Voice / "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram / Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by Chinekepikin: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
Here is the moment police officer's were seen wasting bullets in the air to celebrate a politicians victory at the polls.

As shared by Kayode Ogundamisi, he wrote:

@PoliceNG watch as your officer's waste bullets to celebrate a politicians victory at the polls. Can they be identified and reprimanded?

Watch Video Below⤵

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/watch-as-police-officers-waste-bullets.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by Chinekepikin: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
Watch Complete Video From HERE

See reactions below

Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by Bizmagnet: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Our security agencies should stare clear of partisan politics. It's dangerous for our democracy.

Your business and ideas are more vital than you think. Don't localize your vision. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for contacts.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by Naijaguy12345(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
tongue
Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
cheesy
Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by Blakjewelry(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
madmen, thugs, thieves and rogue in uniform
Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by slimfit1(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Surely the police don't account for every bullet that comes out of that gun so surely they can rent their guns to thieves and can't be detected. The police under Buhari has been so useless I can't believe he was a general and all this nonsense are being done under him. Ideagbon would be turning in his grave looking at him like a complete idiot that can't keep the country safe.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
slimfit1:
Surely the police don't account for every bullet that comes out of that gun so surely they can rent their guns to thieves and can't be detected. The police under Buhari has been so useless I can't believe he was a general and all this nonsense are being done under him. Ideagbon would be turning in his grave looking at him like a complete idiot that can't keep the country safe.

Another foolish comment. Person go slap you for night, you go still find way link am to Buhari.

lassss lass youll be alright

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by nkwuocha: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
Zoo!
Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
They should all be fished out ASAP!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by jericco1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
i was commending the NPF earlier on, now they've started doing rubbish! I won't blame them sha, they now discharge their duties to the highest bidders
Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by kaen1317: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sai Baba, una neva see
Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
if you call them to come face armed robbers they will tell you no bullets. bloody thugs in uniform

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
if you call them to come face armed robbers they will tell you no bullets. bloody thugs in uniform
Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by eddie7: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
TAX PAYERS MONEY
Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
MumuJoseph01:
No time, even on my birthday I also waste bullets
hi bro. I don't actually know what transpired between you and the guy in this picture but I think you don't need all what you are doing. Whatever happens on the ashawo thread stays on the ashawo thread.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by BIGGIE121(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Useless and moronic set of people
Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by noisy45(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
But those bullet will descend and kill people if it mistakely hits someone
Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
MumuJoseph01:
Happy birthday bro. Your moniker is legendary grin. The same applies to your nose and the shape of your head. Charles Darwin and Co were right grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by Macmoni(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
When diz man tweets it usually against pdp....dat means the police might be celebrating a pdp member victory.... Pained idiot!
Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76976130:
They should all be fished out ASAP!

Guy, how far Na,you've been very active this time around.The dead meat business no dey sell again

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by Macmoni(m): 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
MumuJoseph01:
Ur name fit u���

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by SjMbula(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
It's normal, warm the the air my gallant men, i love mopol guys.
Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by fleeter001: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Naa so dem go do kill pesn by stray bullet. Just hope they aren't alway that extravagant sad

abeg jor...

Executive Weekend Training In WEB DEVELOPMENT We GUARANTEE You Cant Get Anywhere Else!

THIS IS THE ONLY EXECUTIVE ICT PROGRAM OF ITS KIND IN NIGERIA - ACCELERATED SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS FORMAT TO ENABLE YOU TO BALANCE AN EXECUTIVE EDUCATION!

Web design is more in demand than ever and many companies now prefer to have in-house team members with web design skills, rather than outsourcing to agencies. This has opened up many doors to jobs in this field, across a wide range of sectors. Whether you are looking to build a site for your own start-up, or need to update your skills to maintain a site for your employer, our web design training range will arm you with the skills required to learn the techie jargon, and build a site from scratch.

Whether you want to design and create a website for the first time, or you have been trying to learn on your own with no solid result , our website design training course gives you all you need to become a professional website designer.

Our Executive Weekend Programme is designed for those with very busy work schedules but who want face-to-face tuition as they are professionals at critical transition points in their careers.

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS

- Conveniently Design - Earn While You Learn
- Lunch and tea Breaks
- Practical Driven training Program
- Expert Instructors
- Unlimited Internet WIFI
- Executive Network
- Effective Power supply
- Options for Specialization

TRAINING FEES

- Payment before training day - N70,000
- Payment on Training Day - N75,000 FLAT!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT - Saturday, 30th of March, 2019

DURATION: 6 Weekends plus One month post training internship and a lifetime of Support

TIME: Saturdays 9am to 5pm
Sundays 1pm to 5pm

MEAL REFRESHMENT: For the weekend executive training program, lunch and tea will be served during breaks as we avail very special, ambient, learning and highly interactive environment for our Weekend Executives. GUARANTEED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

REGSITER now
see Website link on the Banners

PPMM

Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by Cirochukade: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Guy, how far Na,you've been very active this time around.The dead meat business no dey sell again

Spotted!! Trailing MannaBB!! Go do your own business except if your own na trailing people wey don succeed
Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by SjMbula(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

bro, eno favour am, na gworo and shine my shoe business him dey do now, he's contempleting going back to join his kits and kin at sambisa forest.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by Ohraykon: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lucid1:

Another foolish comment. Person go slap you for night, you go still find way link am to Buhari.

lassss lass youll be alright
he is right u are the real fool
Re: Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Story! The ones that were doing the 4 plus 4 have they been identify. This country matter tire person Joo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Pays A Courtesy Visit On The Emir Of Zazzau (Pictures) / Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun (Pictures, Video) / APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.