Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network (4454 Views)

Glo 4G LTE Network Now Supports Band 3(1800 Mhz) / Airtel NG Officially Rolls Out Its 4G LTE Network In Ibadan And Some States / 4G LTE Network Performance For Mobile Network Operators In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network by Realboygenius(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Since most internet provider are bringing up their 4G services, there is now the increase in demand for 4G devices. Averagely, 4G performs way faster than 3G and 3G+.

Infinix Mobility has been producing a lot of the budget phones which Nigerians use and today, we will present to you the list of Infinix Phones that currently support 4G LTE technology.

Here is the list of Infinix Phones that support 4G LTE Network:

Infinix Hot 7
The Infinix Hot 7, successor to the very popular Infinix Hot 6, is now available across phone shops in Nigeria.

Infinix Note 5
This Android ONE powered Smartphone with 4G LTE network connectivity delivers faster surfing of the internet and downloading of huge files.

Infinix Hot 6 Pro 4G LTE
The Infinix Hot 6 Pro Android Smartphone features a wide-range of decent and incentives specifications and features.

Infinix Hot S3 4G LTE
Infinix didn’t miss the joy of fast global browsing on the Hot Series Smartphone, the Hot S3 like it siblings arrived with a 4G LTE Network, Wi-FI, 3G and many others.

Infinix Zero 5 Pro
The newly Infinix Phone which is the Zero 5 Pro has just arrived with Dual Camera -first company phone to feature that- and also the cameras are enabled with 2x Optical Zoom taking capturing of photos to another level.

Infinix Zero 5
The Infinix Zero 5 is the latest Android Smartphone that has been added to the Zero Series and it is still quite impressive.

https://mfidie.com/infinix-phones-4g/

Cc lalasticlala , Dragnet , Puskin

1 Like

Re: List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network by Realboygenius(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Infinix S2 Pro Wefie
The Infinix S2 Pro succeeded the ‘Hot S‘ Smartphone. Arrives with a 5.2-inch IPS with 2.5D display. The design is really eye-catching.

Infinix S2 Selfie
The Original Infinix S2 was released in 2017.

Infinix Note 4 Pro
This is the fourth Generation of the Infinix Note Series, with the first of its kind Stylus pen, ‘Xpen’.

Infinix Note 4
The Infinix Note 4 came into the Ghanaian Market in 2017. With the promise of a bigger screen, Infinix fans enjoy this phone to the max.

Infinix Hot 4 Pro
The Infinix Hot 4 Pro also features a fingerprint scanner to experience the convenience of secure ID access.

Infinix Zero 4 Plus X574
The Infinix Zero 4 Plus has 4G connectivity for smartphone users in Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya and all other countries Infinix Mobility has a presence in.

Infinix Note 3 Pro
A machine in your hands, the Infinix Note 3 Pro is one amazing Android Smartphone that every techie would love to operate.

Check the link for more

Cc Honsule

Re: List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nice one
But I thought the Hot 7 doesn't have 4G?
Guess I was wrong.
Re: List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network by Realboygenius(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lalasticlala come and choose your own.

Re: List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network by dkronicle(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
Nice one
Guess I was wrong.
I think there re different types of hot7. I read a spec were hot7 does not have 4g

1 Like

Re: List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network by Realboygenius(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
Nice one
Guess I was wrong.

There are two variants of the Hot 7
Re: List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network by investigator007: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
so many good devices from infinix. this recent hot 7 is a banger
Re: List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network by shedy03(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Haba OP, what of note 2LTE? Na im I dey use rock airtel 4G network. Give note 2 LTE some respect.
Re: List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network by veekid(m): 5:41am On Mar 26, 2019
None of them is on band 28. Glo sand useless everything
Re: List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network by Realboygenius(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2019
shedy03:
Haba OP, what of note 2LTE? Na im I dey use rock airtel 4G network. Give note 2 LTE some respect.

Yes Note 2Lte also.
Nice device.

1 Like

Re: List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network by Realboygenius(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2019
veekid:
None of them is on band 28. Glo sand useless everything

Have you tried all the devices?
Re: List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network by Samson1851(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network by fredie107(m): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
None of These devices supports glo band 28.
Re: List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
both variant of hot7 uses mt6580 which supports only 3g.....soooo hot7 doesnt support 4g
Re: List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network by Realboygenius(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
both variant of hot7 uses mt6580 which supports only 3g.....soooo hot7 doesnt support 4g

There's a variant of the HOT7 that does.
Re: List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Realboygenius:

There's a variant of the HOT7 that does.
and that's.. ...?
Re: List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network by Jovi123(f): 10:06am On May 30, 2020
Can't see anything like 4g/lte on hot 4 pro here.. Not showing. Why?
Re: List Of Infinix Phones That Support 4G LTE Network by heed101(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
I don't know why Infinix does not support LTE. I am angry I bought this phone �. Even low grade Samsung has LTE. I dey suspect the 4G sef. May be it is camouflage. Imagine 4G doing 14kb/s. Trash

(1) (Reply)

5 Android Manufactures You Should Never Look Down On / A Brief History Of Iphone / Guys, Which One Should I Go For and why?HuaweiY9,Redmi Note7 And Nokiax6.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.