Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

[video] I Don’t Have Money To Promote My Music – Waje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [video] I Don’t Have Money To Promote My Music – Waje (333 Views)

I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) / Mohbad: God, Abeg Oo, Make I No Die, Make Them Dey Promote My Music - Portable / Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[video] I Don’t Have Money To Promote My Music – Waje by jazzminednut(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
I don’t have money to promote my new album. Let me say it in pidgin “I no get money to promote am” were the words of Waje, the musician.

A video has surfaced online in which Waje said she wants to try other things apart from music because it has being taking most of her money without a good Return on Investment.

She’s one of the very good musical creatives that we have around in Nigeria, but just because her music is not the “Omo Wobe” and the “Gbe se” type of music, it does not seem to be too popular and does not have enough market to give her the kind of money she craves or that everyone thinks she should be making from her music.

See the video here https://www.ninjareporter.com/2019/03/video-i-dont-have-money-to-promote-my-music-waje/

Re: [video] I Don’t Have Money To Promote My Music – Waje by ClassyBella: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
angry

(1) (Reply)

Police Name Suspect In Nipsey Hussle Murder (SEE PHOTO) / Tonto Dikeh To Face Police Over Forgery And Illegal Sales OF Ex-husband SUV / Ned Nwoko Talks About Alleged Wedding With Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.