Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Are You High On The Bliss Of Ignorance? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You High On The Bliss Of Ignorance? (360 Views)

Reading Can Get You High / 12 Wrong English Sentences And Phrases You Have Been Making In Ignorance / 13 Grammatical Mistakes That Instantly Reveal People's Ignorance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You High On The Bliss Of Ignorance? by constancefriday(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
We've taught a lot about Ignorance and it's inimical comeuppances.
In previous articles i talked about the types of Ignorance.
Before i quickly go into the central message in this article, let me define what ignorance is, in my own best conscribed connotation:
Ignorance as defined by me is the status of "Knowing nothing, not knowing that one knows nothing and not being willing to know anything"
Yes, it's that bad, and i often look with pity at some folks who know nothing, don't know that they know nothing and to make matters worse, are not willing to learn anything.
There are 3 Types of Ignorance based on the outcomes of deep researches on the types of ignorance that exist.
(1.) Absolute Ignorance: This is the total unawareness of awareness. It's like being "brain dead" just acting impulsively and instinctively without thinking at all or weighing several options. Behavioural Psychologist call this type of brainless impulsive or instictive behaviour "animal athletism" and folks who are brain dead (brainless) impulsive or instintive in their behaviours act like "animals" inspite of being Humans.
This is the Spirit of the Beast, a being that lacks wisdom and just acts anyhow.
This category of ignorance also best describes the definition of ignorance i gave to us in the introduction of this article.
Now the next two types of ignorance are blamed on the quality of your actions or inactions.
(2) the III (i.e iii pronounced eye-eye-eye) which means Inactivity Induced Ignorance which is a type of ignorance that stems out of having knowledge but failing or refusing to take action with the knowledge you have.
Sometimes when i have mental stimulating conversations with some folks they reply contemptfully to what seems like a sour lime of critical wake up call to me, they're like "ehn, i know" and i reply "yes, though You may know, what have you done with what you know?"
Those who have knowledge but don't activate it, either don't have a spirit of long term evaluation.
They don't VALUE what they have.
Due to their inability to value or evaluate the knowledge they carry, they end up not activating it.
Then like the Foolish Servant, they bury the talents of their Master and creator and displease him grossly.
That's why people who have knowledge but fail to activate it often suffer more severe negative consequences than those who absolutely have no knowledge at all.
(3.) OAI which means Opposite Activated Ignorance:
Now this type is another level of ignorance entirely.
In this case, you have knowledge, you know the value of the knowledge you carry, yet when you act , you do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what the knowledge you carry requires you to do.
Let me illustrate it this way: Knowing that on a hot day, putting on a white shirt reflects heat away from you and you have white shirts but still choose to put on a black shirt and go out into the hot weather.
Listen, the consequences of this kind of opposite activation comes without forgiveness.
This kind of action is called "deliberate wickedness" knowing that a deed is wrong but still choose to do it anyways.
How many negative consequences you're currently dealing with in your life came as a result of "Opposite Activated Ignorance"
Which is defined as "having knowledge of what is right, having the ability to do exactly what needs to be done to activate it but choosing to do the exact opposite of it"?
There is nothing wrong with knowing nothing and knowing that you know nothing but you are willing to learn and willing to act in the exact required direction of your knowledge. That is call being "Willing and Obedient" as written in Isaiah 1:19.
The Holy Spirit is the great Teacher. Christ said the Holy Spirit will teach you ALL THINGS.
Every kind of knowledge you require, can be taught by the Holy Spirit and by Human Teachers who are high in the Rhema of the Holy Spirit.
Ignorance is blissful, the joy and happiness of not knowing anything is real, it's like a drug or narcotic that makes you feel good but slowly and surely is destroying you and killing you bit by bit.
Like Prophet Isaiah who woke up after several years of blissful ignorance when King Uzziah died, let every King Uzziah of Ignorance in your life die before you get destroyed by the blissful bliss of getting high on the narcortic of Ignorance.

Apostle Constance Friday is the Most Supreme Shepherd of Real Life Missions International.
He is a Prolific Teacher, Preacher and Writer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You High On The Bliss Of Ignorance? by ademchij: 4:03am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
We've taught a lot about Ignorance and it's inimical comeuppances.
In previous articles i talked about the types of Ignorance.
Before i quickly go into the central message in this article, let me define what ignorance is, in my own best conscribed connotation:
Ignorance as defined by me is the status of "Knowing nothing, not knowing that one knows nothing and not being willing to know anything"
Yes, it's that bad, and i often look with pity at some folks who know nothing, don't know that they know nothing and to make matters worse, are not willing to learn anything.
There are 3 Types of Ignorance based on the outcomes of deep researches on the types of ignorance that exist.
(1.) Absolute Ignorance: This is the total unawareness of awareness. It's like being "brain dead" just acting impulsively and instinctively without thinking at all or weighing several options. Behavioural Psychologist call this type of brainless impulsive or instictive behaviour "animal athletism" and folks who are brain dead (brainless) impulsive or instintive in their behaviours act like "animals" inspite of being Humans.
This is the Spirit of the Beast, a being that lacks wisdom and just acts anyhow.
This category of ignorance also best describes the definition of ignorance i gave to us in the introduction of this article.
Now the next two types of ignorance are blamed on the quality of your actions or inactions.
(2) the III (i.e iii pronounced eye-eye-eye) which means Inactivity Induced Ignorance which is a type of ignorance that stems out of having knowledge but failing or refusing to take action with the knowledge you have.
Sometimes when i have mental stimulating conversations with some folks they reply contemptfully to what seems like a sour lime of critical wake up call to me, they're like "ehn, i know" and i reply "yes, though You may know, what have you done with what you know?"
Those who have knowledge but don't activate it, either don't have a spirit of long term evaluation.
They don't VALUE what they have.
Due to their inability to value or evaluate the knowledge they carry, they end up not activating it.
Then like the Foolish Servant, they bury the talents of their Master and creator and displease him grossly.
That's why people who have knowledge but fail to activate it often suffer more severe negative consequences than those who absolutely have no knowledge at all.
(3.) OAI which means Opposite Activated Ignorance:
Now this type is another level of ignorance entirely.
In this case, you have knowledge, you know the value of the knowledge you carry, yet when you act , you do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what the knowledge you carry requires you to do.
Let me illustrate it this way: Knowing that on a hot day, putting on a white shirt reflects heat away from you and you have white shirts but still choose to put on a black shirt and go out into the hot weather.
Listen, the consequences of this kind of opposite activation comes without forgiveness.
This kind of action is called "deliberate wickedness" knowing that a deed is wrong but still choose to do it anyways.
How many negative consequences you're currently dealing with in your life came as a result of "Opposite Activated Ignorance"
Which is defined as "having knowledge of what is right, having the ability to do exactly what needs to be done to activate it but choosing to do the exact opposite of it"?
There is nothing wrong with knowing nothing and knowing that you know nothing but you are willing to learn and willing to act in the exact required direction of your knowledge. That is call being "Willing and Obedient" as written in Isaiah 1:19.
The Holy Spirit is the great Teacher. Christ said the Holy Spirit will teach you ALL THINGS.
Every kind of knowledge you require, can be taught by the Holy Spirit and by Human Teachers who are high in the Rhema of the Holy Spirit.
Ignorance is blissful, the joy and happiness of not knowing anything is real, it's like a drug or narcotic that makes you feel good but slowly and surely is destroying you and killing you bit by bit.
Like Prophet Isaiah who woke up after several years of blissful ignorance when King Uzziah died, let every King Uzziah of Ignorance in your life die before you get destroyed by the blissful bliss of getting high on the narcortic of Ignorance.

Apostle Constance Friday is the Most Supreme Shepherd of Real Life Missions International.
He is a Prolific Teacher, Preacher and Writer.

(1) (Reply)

School Of Nursing, Ogoja 2019/2020 Admission Form Is Out And On Sale Now. Contac / Free Forex Seminar On Whatsapp / Need Information On Delsu Delta State University Admission 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.