Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Can The Blind From Birth Dream? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can The Blind From Birth Dream? (1613 Views)

Photo: Shocking See This Strange Human Being Joined Together From Birth / 7 Amazing Blind People In The World's History! / Meet Esref Armagan: The Painter Blind From Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Blind From Birth Dream? by ALHAMBRA(m): 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2006
Can the blind from birth, dream?

Please discuss.

With kind regards,
Re: Can The Blind From Birth Dream? by ALHAMBRA(m): 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2006
Blind people do dream and often describe their dreams in terms of places and surroundings. An article from the University of Santa Cruz notes that blind dreams feature a "very high percentage of gustatory, olfactory, and tactual sensory references," something very unusual for sighted dreamers to experience.

What do you think?

With kind regards,
Re: Can The Blind From Birth Dream? by mizkay(f): 4:34am On Jan 15, 2006
CAN ONLY SAY IF I WERE BLIND. I NO BE EXPERT FO DIS ONE - SORRY O!
Re: Can The Blind From Birth Dream? by mmomi(f): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2006
Yes they can dream.
Artist imagine things before they draw.Things are form from the mind/brain.
When you describe something for blind man that is artistic he will get that thing perfectly well. Since they can do that they can as well dream.
Re: Can The Blind From Birth Dream? by loriann(f): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2006
cant really say but i guess they should. undecided
Re: Can The Blind From Birth Dream? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2006
Can The Blind From Birth Dream? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dwhat a question
Re: Can The Blind From Birth Dream? by Free(f): 12:34am On Mar 18, 2006
i think they can dream, probably (good question thou) cheesy
Re: Can The Blind From Birth Dream? by Kave(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2006
They dream of hearing people's voices.They dream that they are going about their normal daily activities.
Re: Can The Blind From Birth Dream? by Free(f): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2006
what
Re: Can The Blind From Birth Dream? by hotangel2(f): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2006
okay this is a big bullet. I have no idea.
Re: Can The Blind From Birth Dream? by omogenaija(f): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2006
wow, i wish i could answer,

i thought this topic was suppose to be a joke b/c someone asked the same question on comicview

anyways idk---------- i think someone needs to ask someone that is blind from birth

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sick Of The Tribalism In Nairaland / Download This App And See The Wonder Of Chat, Pinging, Poking, Whatapps In 1 App / Have U Ever Been Falsely Accused? If Yes, How Did U Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.