Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car (72969 Views)

Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari / DJ Cuppy Acquires A Penthouse In London (Photo, Video) / Dj Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Specially Built Rolls Royce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by LyfeJennings(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
O ga o.
O ga gannnnnnn
See as this girl dey live my dream.
At my age, I don't even know when I'd ever get a car not to talk of a Ferrari
Eleda ma sun o
Shanu emi na
I know it's vanity but I want it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Denikayan: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fizzymike1:
God Beg pick my call now biko
Forget Bro!

Your number has been barred
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Shampoo77: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Who tell you say na hustle then dey take buy thus type machine!

Bros if you hustle him go pick. No just siddon dey type God pick my call.[/quote]
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by joepepsy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Bro I tell you blacks got serious inferior complex, that's the only reason for the materialistic mentality.
Reeses:
Stupid black mentality always buying expensive shit no single invention till date,always oppressing one another and depending on another race to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Dincredibleico: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Even if she buy titanic wetin DAT one cum concern person.abeg jour pls post sumtin realistic and leave DAT one for Insta or tweeter
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by davit: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Money enter Bush,
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by namiji2598: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fizzymike1:
if u hustle first before u go call him no deh disturb God wit calls anyhow
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by IjebuWarrior: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nigerians congratulating stupidity since time immemorial! angry
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by wonlasewonimi: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
vanity upon vanity cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Fizzymike1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
namiji2598:

if u hustle first before u go call him
no deh disturb God wit calls anyhow

My God will surprise u soon with my success

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by wakes: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hmm
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Akiika: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fizzymike1:

So hu tell u say I no the hustle

You can't even spell "who". If i be God, i go bone you.
Success isn't magic or some luck. You'll need to acquire skills and ingenuity.
The problem is that you think prayer will magically give you success without striving for it. Mbah! it doen't work that way.
Even the DJ Cuppy girl still dey DJ with his Dad's wealth.
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Longcucumber(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
MumuJoseph01:
My own is on the way
u mumu no be small
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Fizzymike1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Denikayan:

Forget Bro!

Your number has been barred

My God will suprise u soon with my success

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by magicminister: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
She’s the last night ntertainer I’ll respect.
Her work ethic is terribly poor and she comes from a privileged background so she sees it as a hubby rather than a real grind. All her contacts and endorsement is as a result of those her dad knows. I’m not hating but if all artists had level playing field, she wouldn’t exist!
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Youngstar76(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Y'all go download n listen to my track
*"Ferrari Boys"*
Via links below

���
https:///HAcMnX

OR

https://my.notjustok.com/track/371577/chief-sosa-ferrari-boys
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
Reeses:
Stupid black mentality always buying expensive shit no single invention till date,always oppressing one another and depending on another race to survive.
one of the sensible posts I've seen here. Otedola is the rich one here and not his daughter. With all otedola has, he was a small boy compared to what Michael Jackson and iron Mike Tyson whom Mercedes would first contact in those days once the company rolled out their custom built model because if his love for Benz had in his hay days. Tyson now lives in charity. Mike Zuckerberg could decorate his street with most expensive cars but the guy never did. This black mentality dient make sense to me

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Fizzymike1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
Akiika:

The problem is that you think prayer will magically give you success without striving for it. Mbah! it doen't work that way.

And who said I don't hustle, you don't even know me and you concluded already. Thank God you are not God.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Reeses: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
joepepsy:
Bro I tell you blacks got serious inferior complex, that's the only reason for the materialistic mentality.
Bro if I am rich as they are the first thing I will do is to open up a Laboratory and hire our college science students to research and produce things from there .we don't always have to depend on white people for everything. I am regretting coming out black in this life.
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Fizzymike1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ahmed0336:

Bros if you hustle him go pick. No just siddon dey type God pick my call.

How do you know am sitting down bro. Just don't conclude like that bro
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Amuluonyenaego: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
MumuJoseph01:
My own is on the way
wise up Bro, wetin u wan gain from stupidity
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by alert01(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fizzymike1:

Shut up. Get handsome and people will worship.You dont need hardworking. Leave it for the ugly guys, Thats the only way girls can look their side
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Reeses: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
fairfora:
one of the sensible posts I've seen here. Otedola is the rich one here and not his daughter. With all otedola has, he was a small boy compared to what Michael Jackson and iron Mike Tyson whom Mercedes would first contact in those days once the company rolled out their custom built model because if his love for Benz had in his hay days. Tyson now lives in charity. Mike Zuckerberg could decorate his street with most expensive cars but the guy never did. This black mentality dient make sense to me
Right bro,look at Psquare spouting crap from his mouth talking about haters this guys are disgrace to humanity.Thats the only thing blacks talk about haters bla bla bla. Im not jealous but I don't respect no single rich black person I see all of them as poor fools just passing away time on this earth
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Jaqenhghar: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Oya children of hate. Where una dey ? Food don come
[img]https://media1./images/6e0b67937a1fe0ee5d8cbb8c0dfc033a/tenor.gif?itemid=6045282[/img]
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Jaqenhghar: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
Reeses:

Right bro,look at Psquare spouting crap from his mouth talking about haters this guys are disgrace to humanity.Thats the only thing blacks talk about haters bla bla bla. Im not jealous but I don't respect no single rich black person I see all of them as poor fools just passing away time on this earth
Have you seen the way prople insult this girl? Its too much. I am not a fan of these musicians but I will not dedicate precious time spitting venom at them as if they offended me
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Fizzymike1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Akiika:

Am not the source of your failure and bitterness brother. You don't know me and from the way you react to issues you are still a kid. Looking at your profile, your only hustle is bet9ja anx you are here using your filty hands to type trash

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Citizen0(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
To slap you dey hungry me shaa. But you go loose the remaining sense.
hsafarms:
Dj Cuppy is a Yoruba girl...

We Hausa and Yoruba always work hard to make Nigeria proud..

We don't do OLOSHO

We don't do DRUGS

We don't do CRIMES

We are religious genuinely and not for business purposes

Igbo amaka people, make una change ooooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uti Nwanchukwu Meets His University Crush In Canada After 16 Years / Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.