Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car (72924 Views)

Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari / DJ Cuppy Acquires A Penthouse In London (Photo, Video) / Dj Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Specially Built Rolls Royce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Ugosample(m): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
Reeses:

Blacks are the armpit of the world and it is too late to fix us imagine if white folks never colonized us we could have been worse off.I respect your hard work bro stay safe.

Bkavj folks need to sit up tho

that's a truth
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Reeses: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ugosample:

I asked a simple question

And you are insulting me

Why na?

I offend you?

besides, Pakis are not Arabs
Iranians are not Arabs either, they are Persians.

So I ask again

WHAT DO ARABS PRODUCE?
Watever keep playing with your balls there. Have you heard of Dubia?
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Fizzymike1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Femi316:
My son what is your number........?

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by themonk(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
tohyorsih:

i swear that comment shock me shocked

how can you say Otedola is richer than Michael Jackson? shocked
Most of you are super daft, Michael Jackson has never been a billionaire, do you know what is earnings against networth. Fairfora is here deceiving you are you can't even use Google to verify his claims. How does earnings translate to networth? Don't be an idiot in your next life.

Now look at the list of the richest musicians of all time, Michael Jackson is No. 10 at $350M. So much for being a billionaire. At your age you and fairfora can't tell the difference between earnings and Networth and you are on Nairaland publicizing your stupidity

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-richest-musicians-of-all-time-2013-1?IR=T
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Ugosample(m): 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Reeses:
. Watever keep playing with your balls there. Have you heard of Dubia?
Dubai used their oil wealth to pay for all those things that they have
That's different
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fizzymike1:

So hu tell u say I no the hustle

Add am with prayers na..

Leave babes alone too

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Congratulations dear..

But as I de manage my matrix now eh
Her Ferrari get AC and mine get too
Her own get 4tyres and mine too
Abi her own na water de run the engine no..
No be fuel again?
Then if na fuel wetin be the different?
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by nonye6194: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
B1ak3:

undecided Rubbish

apply water on burnt area grin. no go mind your business, na cuppy be your headache
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by bigtt76(f): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Abeg help me ask am o! What's our business whatever she want to do with her or her father's money? If she like buy 10 Bentleys and unlimited Ferrari + Gwagon +Range Rover na her business not ours.... we are not haters joooor! tongue

post=76977384:
@Peter, where the hatred comes from?!
Who's hating on her for enjoying her life?!

Just say CONGRATS and move on...EVERYTHING is not linked to hate biko!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by B1ak3: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
nonye6194:

apply water on burnt area grin. no go mind your business, na cuppy be your headache
undecided so many words spoken with so little meaning. Rubbish! I'm not just saying so to spite you, its the truth.
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by LyfeJennings(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
tohyorsih:

Always be thankful.

Stop comparing yourself with other people.

There is one special thing you have but she lacks.

Don't be intimidated by the things you see on social media.people only hide the problem(s)/bad side of them and showcase the good one to make others feel intimidated lipsrsealed
Don't be too desperate to have money.

Work hard and pray.

Always be thankful!

Peace!

I dey work o
I dey pray sef but just that I don't want average.
This is exactly what I want
What it looks like.
Greed U may call it but this life is what I desire
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
tohyorsih:

Always be thankful.

Stop comparing yourself with other people.

There is one special thing you have but she lacks.

Don't be intimidated by the things you see on social media.people only hide the problem(s)/bad side of them and showcase the good one to make others feel intimidated lipsrsealed
Don't be too desperate to have money.

Work hard and pray.

Always be thankful!

Peace!

You said it all,I feel like spraying you dollars but o ma manage Zimbabwe dollars first grin,Kai sense and wisdom full your head....Bawo ni o jare
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by jaxxy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Well well cuppy nice. She’s acquired like 3 luxury cars in less then 8months if I’m not mistaken. Wondering watsup with her and cars lately.
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by tohyorsih(f): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Totogokillme:

You said it all,I feel like spraying you dollars but o ma manage Zimbabwe dollars first grin,Kai sense and wisdom full your head....Bawo ni o jare

mowa oo omo iyami.
shebi iwoni alway lucky?
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by olagbola45(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
tohyorsih:

mowa oo omo iyami.
shebi iwoni alway lucky?

Yaf wake ni
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by tohyorsih(f): 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
olagbola45:

Yaf wake ni
yescheesy
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
tohyorsih:

mowa oo omo iyami.
shebi iwoni alway lucky?

B'eeni ooo,emi ni......
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by tohyorsih(f): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
Totogokillme:

B'eeni ooo,emi ni......
ok! i been think say person dey impersonate you ni
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
tohyorsih:

ok! i been think say person dey impersonate you ni

grin how do you mean
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by tohyorsih(f): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
Totogokillme:

grin how do you mean
Always Lucky is too cool to be Totogolillme
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
tohyorsih:

Always Lucky is too cool to be Totogolillme

grin grin sssshhhh,ma tu ashiri mi si ta gbangba,just on this forum to joke around,troll and have fun jare....don't tell anyone ooo.....just sent you a mail....mo Fe gbor ohun eh aishat
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Fizzymike1:

we all have our time Bro. God has got our back. Don't stop hustling and pray for your hustle to prosper in its season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by tohyorsih(f): 12:37am On Mar 26, 2019
Totogokillme:

grin grin sssshhhh,ma tu ashiri mi si ta gbangba,just on this forum to joke around,troll and have fun jare....don't tell anyone ooo.....just sent you a mail....mo Fe gbor ohun eh aishat
grin ok, motigbo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by sapeleboi(m): 12:53am On Mar 26, 2019
Fizzymike1:
God Beg pick my call now biko

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by fortunechy(m): 1:05am On Mar 26, 2019
this life na turn by turn
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nicolerichard: 4:43am On Mar 26, 2019
Ahmed0336:

Bros if you hustle him go pick. No just siddon dey type God pick my call.

Who tell you say him no dey hustle
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Subonbon(m): 5:48am On Mar 26, 2019
Fizzymike1:

even for you to type the pick up line n hustle bros.... God go give u miracle wey go make haters shout its a lie!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Obidiugwu: 7:32am On Mar 26, 2019
Amazing,,, Dm me for shooting of your musical videos and management,,,07052113405
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Okeyc230: 8:03am On Mar 26, 2019
Peter should answer peter not peterpsquare.
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by meobizy(f): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
It’s edited yet she bought it, I think. Anyway, she has two super cars so this one wasn’t far fetched at the time. She should enjoy her father’s wealth. Nairalanders will do worse in the same position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Vs Mercy Eke: Who Rocked The Gown Better? / Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.