Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Helicopter Crash: Evidence Of God’s Special Mercy On Me — Osinbajo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Helicopter Crash: Evidence Of God’s Special Mercy On Me — Osinbajo (220 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash: Pastor Prize Aluko Prophecy About Plan To Kill VP / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helicopter Crash: Evidence Of God’s Special Mercy On Me — Osinbajo by seyibabs8: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
The Vice President of Nigeria Professor Yemi Osinbajo, has said that his experience in the past showed that he is a product of God’s special mercy.

Osinbajo stated this in his remark, yesterday, at the Inter-denominational Service of Praise and Thanksgiving, at the Obafemi Awolowo Square, Ikenne-Remo, Ogun State.

The event was attended by the following personalities: Governors of Lagos and Oyo States, Akinwunmi Ambode and Abiola Ajimobi, respectively, the immediate past governor of Osun State, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, Ogun State Governor-elect, Dapo Abiodun, Senator Godswill Akpabio, traditional rulers, among other dignitaries.

Read More on: http://naijachurchnews.com/helicopter-crash-evidence-gods-special-mercy-osinbajo/

Re: Helicopter Crash: Evidence Of God’s Special Mercy On Me — Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Yes God proven severally that He's indeed with you and the President of this nation.

And the gates of hell can prevail nothing against you.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Evidence Of God’s Special Mercy On Me — Osinbajo by blackboy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Or a 2nd chance to change not the change you gave Nigeria for 4 years. But really its a miracle . Who survives a helicopter crash?
Re: Helicopter Crash: Evidence Of God’s Special Mercy On Me — Osinbajo by blackboy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Or a 2nd chance to change not the change you gave Nigeria for 4 years. But really its a miracle . Who survives a helicopter crash? Go and sin no more

(1) (Reply)

Categories Of The Power Of God (1) / Continuous Blessing Of God In Sin / Christianity: Ladies And Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.