Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Any Good Internet Business Ideas - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Good Internet Business Ideas (1971 Views)

Starting A New Internet Business - My Journey So Far. / Domain Flipping, The Most Lucrative Internet Business / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Good Internet Business Ideas by Marlodah(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2019
[I'm interested author=koladini post=78178791]Dropshipping/Ecommerce/POD is your best bet. If you're a good football lover...I can put you through lots of techniques to implement it with Ecommerce/POD.

If you're interested...I'll give you my number so we can talk. I'm based in Lagos as well.[/quote]
Re: Any Good Internet Business Ideas by Marlodah(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2019
There are a lot of things we are not seeing, forex is a very complicated system that you will actually win trading the demo, but when it actually comes to real money well you are on your own....but you can actually make money on agric, buying and selling of accessories, in fact lot more. The fact that am a welder by profession still does not give me room to settle down with that because you see this country naija ehn unless you want to die of hunger...... Am actually interested if we have serious people ready for business let's come together and do our research and invest solely on something we can handle ourselves and not what we can not see
Re: Any Good Internet Business Ideas by droo12: 6:00pm On May 11, 2019
Still waiting for any good ideas, am ready to sub for 2months, just bring up good online business ideas or offline business ideas, only legal business pls
Re: Any Good Internet Business Ideas by Touchypro(m): 12:10pm On May 12, 2019
droo12:
Still waiting for any good ideas, am ready to sub for 2months, just bring up good online business ideas or offline business ideas, only legal business pls
CPA is best for you bro. With such amount of data hmm money must roll in monthly.
Re: Any Good Internet Business Ideas by droo12: 12:11pm On May 12, 2019
Touchypro:
CPA is best for you bro. With such amount of data hmm money must roll in monthly.

What's cpa
Re: Any Good Internet Business Ideas by deltateam: 12:15pm On May 12, 2019
droo12:
Any good ideas, not interested on any illegal job or anything forex

Bet9ja
Re: Any Good Internet Business Ideas by Touchypro(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2019
droo12:

What's cpa
Cost per action

You can use Google to check more on that, and there's a thread about it here on NL. Patiently study about it and start you will surely earn.
Re: Any Good Internet Business Ideas by ziziangel(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2019
Try freelancing, Ecommerce, Affiliate marketing, Dropshipping(Local or international) or selling of digital products. Forget trading and all those money draining ventures
Re: Any Good Internet Business Ideas by droo12: 10:47pm On May 12, 2019
Pls bring up good ideas, we can even partner together, those that has been doing it. we work together, putting effort, make money together. Just want a genuine business and not illegal one. i want proofs that is working for you in a small scale, i can join you to make it bigger. like i said am ready to subscribe 20gig for the next months provided we will be making good money. i even plan buying Instagram page with over 10k Nigerian followers.. i just need those with good ideas and ready to work hard for us to make it. Note, am not interested in forex or binary things
Re: Any Good Internet Business Ideas by droo12: 8:17am On May 13, 2019
Good morning all
Re: Any Good Internet Business Ideas by Touchypro(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2019
droo12:
Pls bring up good ideas, we can even partner together, those that has been doing it. we work together, putting effort, make money together. Just want a genuine business and not illegal one. i want proofs that is working for you in a small scale, i can join you to make it bigger. like i said am ready to subscribe 20gig for the next months provided we will be making good money. i even plan buying Instagram page with over 10k Nigerian followers.. i just need those with good ideas and ready to work hard for us to make it. Note, am not interested in forex or binary things
if you are serious about this let's work. Instead of buying Nigeria instagram buy foreign own like lots of them. Then proxy. I will take care of domains and hosting. We do cpa. If you stay here and wait till next year there's no reasonable online business anyone will recommend to you. Unless you want to waste money with forex and binary. If you have the skill you can go for freelancing or dedicate some time and learn a skill. Graphic design, video editing, animation etc.
Re: Any Good Internet Business Ideas by droo12: 2:19pm On May 29, 2019
any idea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chopbarh Is The Real Deal In Town / Learn How To Be A Real Estate Agent / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.