Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly (32080 Views)

SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States / 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates / 9th National Assembly: Tinubu, Boroffice, Folarin Eye Ekweremadu’s Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by Sufisunni: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Both have been true party men. They deserve it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by ogundeleai(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
That's the best pairing if you ask me.... The duo are with experience, discipline and loyal to our amiable president.. This time around devil in human being should not be rewarded and zone that put their eggs in one basket should not constitute clog to Buhari progress this time around.. Eni ti kose ni idi pepe, ko gbodo je nidi pepe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by Joe88(m): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
While I was reading Femi's bio, I was waiting to see if the reason why he fled the US was included. Our media have mastered the art of covering up and presenting politicians as saints.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by Sterope(f): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Well, these two are not bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by Evaqueen(f): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Let's help u secure ur Visa
Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by olagbola45(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Olatunji1929:
Just say buhari say yes to tinubu candidates pdp will teach tinubu bitter lesson be expecting another bukola saraki in 9th assembly

U said u b olatunji but ur brain nah cockroaches full ham

Shioor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by Midastorch(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Judeoddfree18:
See below

Brov,you are becoming a nuisance on this forum, I do not mean to insult you, but I couldn’t find better words.....get a life pls...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by Dino98: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
seanfer:
I see PMB coming hard on those who have been alleged of stealing our wealth. Immediately the 9th Senate will come on board I see the anti-corruption bill PMB sent to the Nass that Saraki kept in the locker since 2016 getting pass in to law. And some other laws that will make it hard for the accused persons to have access to their loots.

Bobo juice...no be only you see grin grin

I hope you also saw him coming down on members of APC too who stole our wealth, not just the opposition??becos APC people una sabi think and see only one side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by Truthbites: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
Always a northerner before a Southerner ..I trust Bubu
Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by seanfer(m): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dino98:

Bobo juice...no be only you see grin grin

I hope you also saw him coming down on members of APC too who stole our wealth, not just the opposition??becos APC people una sabi think and see only one side.

Whoever stole our common wealth should face the consequences of their actions irrespective of the party and tribe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by prodigyhenry: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
chuksanambra:
Buhari is marginalising Igbos. It seems the policy of this government is to deprive Igbos of their rights.

In spite of all we have done for this government, yet he's bent on punishing us. Imagine how Hausas have the Presidency, Yorubas have the VP, Hausa has the Senate Presidency and Yoruba have Speaker of the House.

We contribute the most in Lagos. 90% of Lagos tax is paid by igbos. 70% of Federal taxes are paid by igbos. Yet, they are depriving us of our right.

That Tinubu is a very wicked man. He made sure Igbos in Lagos were chased from polling units like dogs and that was why we wanted Otoge in Lagos if not for that Afonja idiot Jimi Agbaje.

Senate Presidency is the right of we Igbos even if we don't support Buhari. Buhari is marginalising us.
Wailing and chest beating as usual

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by Earthquake2: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
sureheaven:
The real blue plan of APC that saraki connive with PDP to turn down since 2015 is now set to materialise.

If you think Saraki is hindering the govt from performing since 2015 then you are stupid

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by ekpaben(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
Mark today,PDP members will go for Sen.Goje because he's not back by Buhari and Osho. PDP are smart people and they know how to play the spoiler, 8th Assembly can attest to this.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by Ugosample(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
Joe88:
While I was reading Femi's bio, I was waiting to see if the reason why he fled the US was included. Our media have mastered the art of covering up and presenting politicians as saints.

it's a big shame
what our country has become
Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by Mccullum: 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
chuksanambra:
Buhari is marginalising Igbos. It seems the policy of this government is to deprive Igbos of their rights.

In spite of all we have done for this government, yet he's bent on punishing us. Imagine how Hausas have the Presidency, Yorubas have the VP, Hausa has the Senate Presidency and Yoruba have Speaker of the House.

We contribute the most in Lagos. 90% of Lagos tax is paid by igbos. 70% of Federal taxes are paid by igbos. Yet, they are depriving us of our right.

That Tinubu is a very wicked man. He made sure Igbos in Lagos were chased from polling units like dogs and that was why we wanted Otoge in Lagos if not for that Afonja idiot Jimi Agbaje.

Senate Presidency is the right of we Igbos even if we don't support Buhari. Buhari is marginalising us.

Even if Buhari zone SP & SH to Igbos still your people won't appreciate him, may be that's why he decided to give it to North and West.

Until then because I'm not believing in this news yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by Dino98: 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
seanfer:

Whoever stole our common wealth should face the consequences of their actions irrespective of the party and tribe.

That's what we all want....not one-sided CORRUPTION fight.

The day I will take Buhari serious is the day he stands up against members of his own party....but until that happens, he is deceiving himself. Nigerian politicians don't care about us, they go were will favour them. That's why I still respect most of the PDP people that have not decamped to APC...for me those who ran into APC are the one's who really stole our wealth and need protection. They are the real criminals. That's just the truth. So if u really look at it, we are giving the country back to the real criminals who ran to APC to be shielded.

So as someone like Akpabio went to APC, do you think he believes in the vision or principles of APC?? He ran to save his ass and if he had won his senatorial election, he would have fought to be senate president and probably won it....so are we going forward or backwards??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by Bede2u(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Mccullum:

Even if Buhari zone SP & SH to Igbos still your people won't appreciate him, may be that's why he decided to give it to North and West.

Until then because I'm not believing in this news yet.

the fo.ol u quoted is yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by Olugbayi: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
chuksanambra:

Please be reminded that Igbo nation overwhelmingly voted for Atiku and your exiled spiritual leader Kanu instructed IPOB leaders to follow suit. You thereby marginalised your nation despite the facts you all know Atiku can never defeat Buhari !
That Igbo contibuted 90% of Lagos Tax is beyond my imagination and without any iota of truth or facts.
The truth is that Igbo lesders are happy to play second fiddle to anyone in Nigeria. Ekwueme,Obi etc...
Recalls that IPOB are already praising Gov.Tambuwal of Sokoto state on his reelection and suggesting Gov.Ikedioha to be his running mate comes 2023.
What a naked amotion. !!
Tell me now who is the cause of Igbo misfortune in Nigeria politics. ? The answer is Igbo nation !
Imagine if all SE, SS, and SW voted the same party, the North will be forced to negotiate and behold...
When there is political awareness in Igbo land to believe that Ibo man can be President,and join hands with Yoruba to consolidate, then it is not impossible!
Until then, the status quo ante will remain !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by caracas: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
seanfer:
I see PMB coming hard on those who have been alleged of stealing our wealth. Immediately the 9th Senate will come on board I see the anti-corruption bill PMB sent to the Nass that Saraki kept in the locker since 2016 getting pass in to law. And some other laws that will make it hard for the accused persons to have access to their loots.
I see pmb,booted out soon by the Supreme Court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by Owamudia: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Olugbayi:

Please be reminded that Igbo nation overwhelmingly voted for Atiku and your exiled spiritual leader Kanu instructed IPOB leaders to follow suit. You thereby marginalised your nation despite the facts you all know Atiku can never defeat Buhari !
That Igbo contibuted 90% of Lagos Tax is beyond my imagination and without any iota of truth or facts.
The truth is that Igbo lesders are happy to play second fiddle to anyone in Nigeria. Ekwueme,Obi etc...
Recalls that IPOB are already praising Gov.Tambuwal of Sokoto state on his reelection and suggesting Gov.Ikedioha to be his running mate comes 2023.
What a naked amotion. !!
Tell me now who is the cause of Igbo misfortune in Nigeria politics. ? The answer is Igbo nation !
Imagine if all SE, SS, and SW voted the same party, the North will be forced to negotiate and behold...
When there is political awareness in Igbo land to believe that Ibo man can be President,and join hands with Yoruba to consolidate, then it is not impossible!
Until then, the status quo ante will remain !!!

Can't you guys spot simple sarcasm

Haba

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by Bizibi(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
seanfer:

why una dey waste hope..... It surprises me some people still think about the anti corruption joke.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by fakuta(f): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nightmare
seanfer:
Re: Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly by Hallenjay: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
awuf2008:
None of them can never succeed without input from PDP. And looking at things, both may loose to another apc member not backed by party.
they will not only feel d heat but ds time fire...u can see d humiliation saraki faced? Dogara own just no show well but he faced hell too..so chill

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi / President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday / Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.