Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) (39550 Views)

Zubby Michael Receives Award From Northern Youth Peace Ambassadors (Photo,Video) / BBNaija: Kim Oprah And Ella Signed As Bet9ja Ambassadors (Photo) / Don Jazzy, Uriel Oputa & Miyonsea Become Indomie BBNaija Ambassadors (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by olexjay(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
Congrats to dem
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by lexzhy(m): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=OladimejiRufai post=76980303]Congratulations to them!

Perhaps, we can now sing like Teni after consuming Tom-Tom grin

Ebidi ebidibi deeh! Yeah!! grin

Meanwhile:

Please, if you live in Ibadan and you are very
conversant with that place, please I wanna talk
to you. I have questions I want to ask.

Does not matter if you are male or female.

Thanks ; what about Ibadan, I lives in Ibadan.
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Bigsteveg:

What are your questions about IB city?

thanks for ur concern grin

First is... I wish to come work or hustle in IB

Second is what are the available jobs one can get?

Third is if I have like 30k, what small business can I set up in IB?
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by lexzhy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
I lives in ibadan
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=lexzhy post=76981398][/quote]
Okay
thanks for ur concern

Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
bionixs:
chai I love that gele song
Teni is a huge talent.

1 Like

Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by alert01(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Yeah I am ugly grin

But I am sorry I do not need to fix it. I am fine that way. Thanks for pointing that out. grin

Secondly.. since you are on a quest to make people's lives better by pointing out their flaws, kindly point out the rubbish i posted so i can make amends

I trust u to do that..grin

Thanks... I am waiting grin

Not like yu offended me really. I dont know
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by LegalOpinion: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Is Teni a boy or a girl?
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by Melison(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
Owamudia:
Teni is the main person.
The other is just... grin
Yoruba and hatred eh grin

3 Likes

Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by quincyshakur(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
So na weytin u come dis world com do b dat grin grin
R2bees:
patiently waiting for their Tom Tom music advert just like Teni's "Airtel 4G gele song".. hehehe
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
quincyshakur:
So na weytin u come dis world com do b dat grin grin
lols.. Dey dia na.. Wetin man go do na.
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
alert01:

Not like yu offended me really. I dont know

Do not worry dear

I am already used to that.. it has become a normal, usual thing

But i advise u also try to work on ur tolerance.. it is important if we want to make the world a better place

enjoy the night manbgrin
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by Favour1990(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
Owamudia:
Teni is the main person.
Anumanu

1 Like

Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by ogbuikechukwu(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
phyno onto say I de die for your matter for street de promote your music,onto say you be the best rapper wee one street urchin like that nearly damage my one ball but Oluwa no gree and the worst issue here is that you phyno doesn't even know me, you doesn't know if I exist but Oluwa no the best

1 Like

Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by bionixs: 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
R2bees:
Teni is a huge talent.
I don't like Naija music but everything she sings touches my soul. If Nigerians know good music, her entries should be leading the chat by now.

1 Like

Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by alert01(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Do not worry dear

I am already used to that.. it has become a normal, usual thing

But i advise u also try to work on ur tolerance.. it is important if we want to make the world a better place

enjoy the night manbgrin

I'm sorry my man. Thanks for talking to me
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by goaldynboy: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
Owamudia:
[s]Teni is the main person.
The other is just... [/s]grin

Who knows Teni beyond Eweduland?

Does she have any hit song known beyond Eweduland?!!
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by wellmax(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
goaldynboy:

Who knows Teni beyond Eweduland?

Does she have any hit song known beyond Eweduland?!!
undecided

Of course hatred gonna kill you, I can bet it
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by tintingz(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
etebefia:
Teni needs to change her dress sense.
it's her fashion style and signature.
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by nazablossom(f): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
R2bees:
patiently waiting for their Tom Tom music advert just like Teni's "Airtel 4G gele song".. hehehe
So, it's Teni that sang that song. I so much love it.
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by tfash96(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Owamudia:
Teni is the main person.
lol u dey try 2 call phyno Teni shadow or wetin
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by Bigsteveg(m): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

thanks for ur concern grin

IB is a very cool place to live in and very economical. You will enjoy the place with the little that you have.

Depending on your area of strength/specialization, you can get something small, don't get your hopes high at all.

With 30k you can start recharge card business.
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by dollytino4real(f): 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
buy Benz o
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
alert01:

I'm sorry my man. Thanks for talking to me
You are welcome man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by Rick9(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
Skyfornia:
Huh....Rumour has it that they are also dating.
grin grin grin
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by CoolJul: 12:13am On Mar 26, 2019
bionixs:
chai I love that gele song
haa I tot I was d only one.

1 Like

Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by Halezis(m): 6:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Phyno fino nwoke m. Chineke emego gi ezege
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 26, 2019
Owamudia:
Teni is the main person.
Tribalism kee u there
Re: Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 26, 2019
nazablossom:
So, it's Teni that sang that song. I so much love it.
Yes dear, was surprised the day i goggled the lyrics and her name pops up. she's talented

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) / Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' / Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.