Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend (47614 Views)

Mexican Woman Who Flew 3000miles To Meet Online Friend Was Killed For Her Organs / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by omega2128(m): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
I pity her, I pray she is found alive.
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by OdefaGirl(f): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
With all that is happening these days, ladies will not learn. Guys no dey smile! No matter d sweet talks, use ur heads ladies. Control yourselves please, no matter the soft passionate words, d heart of men (guys) are desperately wicked. Be warned. Let the girl report to her friend's people so that they will contact d police.

2 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by shekauvsbuhari: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
How did she travel to meet a skul miner with her head? Abi she no know them? Afonja skull miners have done it againooooo! Chai! They should be searching de skulls around that town for her own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by U2ice(m): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Another case of Dami #lagostoibadan
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by projet: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
what about the lady's family members?
what does that friend meant by a party starter and works at 38? Is 38 a company name

4 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry grin angry
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Lovelife433(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
when GOD of shearing wisdom women settle for dick, since then there brain is empty they will never learn.

3 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Slymonster(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hmmm

Is it not ladies again. A lady somewhere is still going to lash one guy she hasn't seen or met before.More less ogun state. Atleast she told her friend where she is going.

The boy is in sh1t whether he saw the girl or not but reading from that friend message, the guy knows what up and have used her...lol in nigeria there are so many risks from talking to a stranger or entering a car or bus and so on.
His call log will be able to tell. You must be in constant communication if you are expecting someone or if you did not see that person you were expecting again.

3 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by funshint(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
So with all that is happening now; some girls still don't have sense. Ogun state for that matter to meet a stranger! It shows the kind of life style these girls are living; even this so called friend. Someone will just go and offer herself as sacrifice just like that. This is so sad... I pray she's found alive and well IJN. Lord hv mercy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by DabuIIIT: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
Coneheads skull miners. Coneheads head hunters and harvesters@ work.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by mrkings84(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
Young lady stop exclaiming. If u see ur friend's skull can u identify it

5 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by tunize(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Na girls even dey make some boiz kill them though nor be sey guy wen get plan to kill girl nor go kill am las las. With all the stuff happening in nigeria and outside ppl still jst get mind dey trust anyhow even to total strangers all in the name of money.

1 Like

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Originalsly: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Maybe something happened along the way.... but for him to drop intact with her friends is highly suspicious.
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jessyjack:
ah....!!! my fellow ladies will never learn!!! why would you be the first to travel to see a stranger..... you should tell him to come see you first! and how can a lady travel to see a guy with a strong face like this.... this guy looks like who picks female pants for a living!
Money is involved
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jessyjack:
ah....!!! my fellow ladies will never learn!!! why would you be the first to travel to see a stranger..... you should tell him to come see you first! and how can a lady travel to see a guy with a strong face like this.... this guy looks like who picks female pants for a living!
My chest, u r mouthed
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
I been lodge one hotel with one random babe like that for shagamu. After we don round up, the babe carry me enter bathroom. Use 5 buckets of water flush the condom. She kept flushing and flushing and I was laughing.

She said this is ogun state. You have to be supercareful.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by sketcherJ(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
"The lady, named Debby, told her friends that she was going to visit a man named Ayo. She gave them his name and phone number and informed them that she met him online. She asked that if they do not hear from her, they should contact him"

Guys lets take a look at this critically, it seems as if she was preparing to disappear and want to rope in the guy perhaps.. it seems as if she knows she woulf not be found..
i mean who travels accross state to a destination you are not sure of? i mean any little pang of doubt should have stopped her from going...
i wont be surprised if this girl is found chilling somewhere and wants to carry out revenge on the guy?
till the girl's corpse or whereabout, i think everyone is a suspect, d victim and her friends too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by sonature1: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
mrkings84:
Young lady stop exclaiming. If u see ur friend's skull can u identify it

This had me laughing out loud! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hmm
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by ijabiken1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Trizzi:
A young lady has gone missing after travelling to Abeokuta to meet a guy she met online. The man she claims she was going to visit has denied knowledge of her or her whereabouts.

The lady, named Debby, told her friends that she was going to visit a man named Ayo. She gave them his name and phone number and informed them that she met him online. She asked that if they do not hear from her, they should contact him.

The woman has not been heard from since she left for the man's house and her friends have contacted Ayo as she instructed. But Ayo has denied knowledge of the woman and proceeded to block all the woman's friends.

Sharing the news, Weyinmi Ufuoma Onovughakpo wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/lady-goes-missing-after-traveling-to.html
they warned them to face there book they will not listing, stop dating online they will not hear,that girl as been used

1 Like

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by AmazingELixir: 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
lipsrsealed

Afonja dhan mine diswan oooh chei
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hope he's not a ritualist o. Cos his appearance kinder look suspicious. Hope dem find her.
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by vision2050: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Can I get the guy number? I may be of help
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Quality20(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
no need calling him again. just travel to d state and get d nearest police station to d guy's residence involved
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Skmoda360(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
sketcherJ:
"The lady, named Debby, told her friends that she was going to visit a man named Ayo. She gave them his name and phone number and informed them that she met him online. She asked that if they do not hear from her, they should contact him"

Guys lets take a look at this critically, it seems as if she was preparing to disappear and want to rope in the guy perhaps.. it seems as if she knows she woulf not be found..
i mean who travels accross state to a destination you are not sure of? i mean any little pang of doubt should have stopped her from going...
i wont be surprised if this girl is found chilling somewhere and wants to carry out revenge on the guy?
till the girl's corpse or whereabout, i think everyone is a suspect, d victim and her friends too
you reason like a security operative?....nice one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by 2blessed01(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ok..Dats Gud 4 Her... Meanwhile, Who Doesnt Know Dat Online Relationship = Ghost Relationship?
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by erai30(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Babes of nowadays..... Dem get heart pass terrorists. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Lumidee007(m): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Someone cannot invite a girl in peace again
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Sunrise258: 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
May God save us innocent people these days o. Girls too should be wise by now. Some guys are more desperate than before now. A whole human is just a chicken to them. That was how I entered one chance when looking for accommodation. I was told the landlord was a Londoner and only myself n one other tenant will be occupying the house. To my dismay, my landlord happens to be a money ritualist in his mid 20s. He looks like a boy looking for tertiary school admission. I was shocked when the boy introduced himself to me after I had made pmt already. He said he built 5 solid houses in one year! But didn't add it that his mom died mysteriously same year. Information reaching me made me understand he is a money ritualist. A boy in his mid 20s who's a member of several occult!! May God save Nigeria from collapse as money is now God to almost all. Idanre boys type of money ritual has gone digital. They will do money ritual and travel abroad for cover up, all to return within 6months to year a super rich dude. Some can even build more than 5 house at a time, spending like Dasuki, but their loved ones will be dying one by one as pledged. Idanre is in competition with Abeokuta now in rate of money ritual.

4 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by vision2050: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
I didn't see the post on Weyinmi Ufuoma Onovughakpo Facebook timeline. Or someone fabricated this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Trapped While Stealing Fuel In Anambra. Photos / Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.