Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend (47604 Views)

Mexican Woman Who Flew 3000miles To Meet Online Friend Was Killed For Her Organs / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Acetosyn: 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ladies and Dick sha. Hahan. She went to chop Punana all the way in abeokuta. What happened to all the guys in her area

1 Like

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by SaintM90(m): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hey! Not again.... So is the boy tryna say this beautiful puna is gone like that? Arrest him and charge him for denying the public free puna cool sad
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Gsteve01(m): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
So ladies still do this foolish thing! Traveling to see a guy you met online. Nawa o. Una no dey learn. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by SaintM90(m): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
Acetosyn:
Ladies and Dick sha. Hahan. She went to chop Punana all the way in abeokuta. What happened to all the guys in her area

She doesn't like home-based dick cool shocked

6 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
I want to say something about a certain region but lemme just keep quiet!
May God never allow us or our loved ones to be victims of that very region!

no be East the lady traveled to now, so pom kpi
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by thewordworks: 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jessyjack:
ah....!!! my fellow ladies will never learn!!! why would you be the first to travel to see a stranger..... you should tell him to come see you first! and how can a lady travel to see a guy with a strong face like this.... this guy looks like who picks female pants for a living!
u know wetin the guy promise the girl....or the kind money the guy don give am without seeing her,u know say our ladies like money,na banana wey monkey like dem go take catch am na.....

5 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by nicepoker101(m): 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Abeokuta. In ogun State? She is history already

5 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by ohem007(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
She don move the post comot for facebook...

I smell something fishy
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by nicepoker101(m): 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jessyjack:
ah....!!! my fellow ladies will never learn!!! why would you be the first to travel to see a stranger..... you should tell him to come see you first! and how can a lady travel to see a guy with a strong face like this.... this guy looks like who picks female pants for a living!
She give her friends the guys name and number telling them if they do not hear from her they should contact him. Now reason like a detective and you will understand the lady planned her disappearance and just want to rope the guy in for serious trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by skyfather09(m): 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
Buh some babes noh get sense, you see this type of nigga you decide to follow am. smh!
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by CunnyLinguist: 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
chuksanambra:

Speak up, don't be a coward.

Any Igbo man who displays cowardice is a bastard LEADER

Good examples : Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu.

Infact we just discovered Oladipo Diya's real name is :

Mazi Oladichukwu Eze'diya cool

1 Like

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by mechanics(m): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Why will she take that risk to visit an unknown friend, I hope she will be found.
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by PrettyEneawan(f): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
This Guy Look Like A Criminal, Girl I Pray Nothing Happen To You
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Starz825(m): 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
LuciferHeaven:
She'll be found faster if they searched for fresh skulls instead of humans.

People don't know anything these days.

*spits angry
grin grin grin grin
..you are wicked
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Pragmaticman: 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jessyjack:
Lol
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by victorian(f): 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jessyjack:

My dear, I wonder o!

Ladies have mind travelling to other states to meet up with a stranger online for the first time. I can never try such foolish acts and I will never.
Shey guys don finish for her location ni?
Some ladies are just too desperate for comfort.
Whether he has hard face or soft face, don't make the first move.

It's very risky!

I pray she's found Hale and hearty. May God protect her. angry

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by chris31(m): 12:00am On Mar 26, 2019
They should track that guy down immediately before it's too late
Even women lure guys this days i no someone who escaped death miracleously by visiting an online woman friend to Abj
We all should be very careful don't rush to trust everybody u meet online

5 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Jossy4luv1(m): 12:02am On Mar 26, 2019
k
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:03am On Mar 26, 2019
Jessyjack:
Stop saying rubbish! So many girls come to see me first. And most even suck prick at first date sef. Getting a rich guy is difficult these days so girls are willing to do anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by sapeleboi(m): 12:33am On Mar 26, 2019
you try
Jessyjack:

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Eliteklaus(m): 12:50am On Mar 26, 2019
Trizzi:
That guy knows about her whereabouts. He looks like a criminal. Police should arrest him undecided undecided
because the guy look dope he's now a criminal, jealousy is the last class you attend before you become a witch/wizard
PS I'm not supporting the guy but you need to stop being petty

4 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by rafcrown(m): 12:56am On Mar 26, 2019
HE WILL SOON CONFESS.
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 26, 2019
In the insecure climate of a country so disproportionately cursed with mentally compromised bastards, why do something as fool-hardy as going to visit a stranger you met on the internet for the first time in his own house and locality?

A costly mistake.
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 26, 2019
Eliteklaus:
because the guy look dope he's now a criminal, jealousy is the last class you attend before you become a witch/wizard
PS I'm not supporting the guy but you need to stop being petty
He does look like a drug junkie. SK might have rubbished his psyche.

And if you’re not being dishonest, reading of the guy’s attitude in the report should create enough suspicions in your heart of hearts that he’s not the very innocent type.
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Moukandjo: 1:17am On Mar 26, 2019
chuksanambra:

Speak up, don't be a coward.

Any Igbo man who displays cowardice is a bastard.
Shukudi, it's too late in the night to beat chests!
So according to your logic, the greatest ibo man ever, Ojukwu, is a BASTARD for fleeing like a chicken out of the country, abandoning his pigs to die for nothing on the war front! Interesting!
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by poseidon12: 1:44am On Mar 26, 2019
MajorJeffery:
She went yesterday...

Haba, it's not that long to be panicky.

Really. Didn't you read that the person she went to see denied knowing her and even denied being the Ayo she went to see?

1 Like

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by dingbang(m): 1:48am On Mar 26, 2019
cool
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by poseidon12: 1:53am On Mar 26, 2019
sketcherJ:
"The lady, named Debby, told her friends that she was going to visit a man named Ayo. She gave them his name and phone number and informed them that she met him online. She asked that if they do not hear from her, they should contact him"

Guys lets take a look at this critically, it seems as if she was preparing to disappear and want to rope in the guy perhaps.. it seems as if she knows she woulf not be found..
i mean who travels accross state to a destination you are not sure of? i mean any little pang of doubt should have stopped her from going...
i wont be surprised if this girl is found chilling somewhere and wants to carry out revenge on the guy?
till the girl's corpse or whereabout, i think everyone is a suspect, d victim and her friends too

I beg to disagree. A number of intelligent ladies take precautionary steps when going on a date with someone they have not known well enough. It's normal. Some will get a friend to take a look at the guy and copy the license plate number of his car, discreetly, just in case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos / Thief Trapped While Stealing Fuel In Anambra. Photos / Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.