Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,917 members, 7,956,449 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Gov. Ugwuanyi Gets Back To Work, Embarks On Pre-contract Inspection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ugwuanyi Gets Back To Work, Embarks On Pre-contract Inspection (5928 Views)

COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son / Lagos Embarks On “Operation Show Your Planning Permit” (photos) / See Pictures Of Enugu Miliken Hill Road At Night As Gov Ugwuanyi Lights It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Gets Back To Work, Embarks On Pre-contract Inspection by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2019
Dottore:
Keep your hustle bro. You are a full time image launderer of Gov. Ugwuanyi but does it not bother you that your threads hardly go more than one page?
Reason: people are not fooled anymore, they know that most of the things you and your colleagues post are just for your hustle. The truth is that Enugu State has never had it this bad. You people even go as far as hiding posts that disagree with your fawning campaigns.

There are several roads that need urgent attention.
Kenyetta Road,
Almost the whole of Achara Layout:
Awkunanaw Street-Ochumba-Etudo
Igbariam Street, Ubaka Street,
Malachy - Unubi- Osumenyi, Vance Streets,
The whole of Idaw River are in a sorry state: Emeka Ebila - Ikiriki - Idaw River - Emeka Ebila
Umuchu - Omachiana - Mount, Akwa Ihedi. Some of the roads there are almost in extinction

Coal Camp areas, Agangwu to mention nut a few,

Many parts of Emene Sooil Plaza Hotel Road
Many places in Abakpa
Many places in Independence Layout, ESBS - Pioneer - Maryland
Sullivan did wonderfully well in constructing Akwatta road in Ogbette market but his successor could have gone father to floor the entrance of Akwatta market if not all to help save the spate of trucks falling. The market is a notable spot for IGR in the state so the traders deserve a good trading environment.

Almost Zero attention is given to rehabilitation or maintenance of Primary and Secondary school structures in Enugu State.

Let's stop celebrating non performance. The money is not personal funds. It's public funds
This is just Enugu City the places I mentioned affected just partly about 3 local governments in Enugu metropolis, remember I didn't mention anything about the plight of about 14 local governments that are not within the city Centre.

Sycophantic and untuos campaigns won't help us.

note: breadtom ekaette1621 OEPHIUS Nnamdi99 RAFIC jericco1 yuanexchanger OkpaNsukkaisBae Ugwuoke347 Onlinealaba sologetam21 WhoBeThisMan Westtimeline Truefaith Glorymax

The money he spends in campaigns and image laundry is more than he spends in developmental projects.

Please carry ur lamentations to the Lion House. Desist from quoting me OK!
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Gets Back To Work, Embarks On Pre-contract Inspection by Dottore: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Please carry ur lamentations to the Lion House. Desist from quoting me OK!
Come out from your pain. Not everyone can sell his conscience for a spoon of porridge. It's a verifiable evidence of non performance not a personal fight.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Gets Back To Work, Embarks On Pre-contract Inspection by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2019
Dottore:

Come out from your pain. Not everyone can sell his conscience for a spoon of porridge. It's a verifiable evidence of non performance not a personal fight.

Bro d Gburugburu that I know is working.. He's paying civil servants,, even giving them 13th month salary. Embarked on numerous road projects in all the seventeen local government.. Renovated almost all d primary school building in 042. Running an inclusive government not minding your religious or political affiliation.

When you guys criticise him.. It sounds as if he's d worst performing governor in Nigeria.
Sure there are areas he can improve on.. (though his media team too dey hype him)
Personally I didn't like how he handled the herdsmen issue last two years abi na three years.

Nobody is paying me to protect his image on any social media platform. I'm just enjoying myself on NL with d little time I have.

Cheers!!
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Gets Back To Work, Embarks On Pre-contract Inspection by Dottore: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Bro d Gburugburu that I know is working.. He's paying civil servants,, even giving them 13th month salary. Embarked on numerous road projects in all the seventeen local government.. Renovated almost all d primary school building in 042. Running an inclusive government not minding your religious or political affiliation.

When you guys criticise him.. It sounds as if he's d worst performing governor in Nigeria.
Sure there are areas he can improve on.. (though his media team too dey hype him)
Personally I didn't like how he handled the herdsmen issue last two years abi na three years.

Nobody is paying me to protect his image on any social media platform. I'm just enjoying myself on NL with d little time I have.

Cheers!!
I come from a family of Civil Servants. My parents are pensioners (mom teacher dad worked at Enugu State Civil service commission) and have not been paid since for close to 13months let alone gratuity. My first many relatives are currently on the employ of Enugu State and theirs nothing like 13months so get your facts right and don't argue on hear say or speculations.
Are the roads I mentioned outside Enugu State or have any of them been awarded for rehabilitation let alone implementation. I can get many photos of evidence of his non performance but u can start with these. Are these the renovated roads and schools:

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Gets Back To Work, Embarks On Pre-contract Inspection by Ugwuoke347(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Yes, you are right about that.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Gets Back To Work, Embarks On Pre-contract Inspection by Ugwuoke347(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Dottore:
Keep your hustle bro. You are a full time image launderer of Gov. Ugwuanyi but does it not bother you that your threads hardly go more than one page?
Reason: people are not fooled anymore, they know that most of the things you and your colleagues post are just for your hustle. The truth is that Enugu State has never had it this bad. You people even go as far as hiding posts that disagree with your fawning campaigns.

There are several roads that need urgent attention.
Kenyetta Road,
Almost the whole of Achara Layout:
Awkunanaw Street-Ochumba-Etudo
Igbariam Street, Ubaka Street,
Malachy - Unubi- Osumenyi, Vance Streets,
The whole of Idaw River are in a sorry state: Emeka Ebila - Ikiriki - Idaw River - Emeka Ebila
Umuchu - Omachiana - Mount, Akwa Ihedi. Some of the roads there are almost in extinction

Coal Camp areas, Agangwu to mention nut a few,

Many parts of Emene Sooil Plaza Hotel Road
Many places in Abakpa
Many places in Independence Layout, ESBS - Pioneer - Maryland
Sullivan did wonderfully well in constructing Akwatta road in Ogbette market but his successor could have gone father to floor the entrance of Akwatta market if not all to help save the spate of trucks falling. The market is a notable spot for IGR in the state so the traders deserve a good trading environment.

Almost Zero attention is given to rehabilitation or maintenance of Primary and Secondary school structures in Enugu State.

Let's stop celebrating non performance. The money is not personal funds. It's public funds
This is just Enugu City the places I mentioned affected just partly about 3 local governments in Enugu metropolis, remember I didn't mention anything about the plight of about 14 local governments that are not within the city Centre.

Sycophantic and untuos campaigns won't help us.

note: breadtom ekaette1621 OEPHIUS Nnamdi99 RAFIC jericco1 yuanexchanger OkpaNsukkaisBae Ugwuoke347 Onlinealaba sologetam21 WhoBeThisMan Westtimeline Truefaith Glorymax

The money he spends in campaigns and image laundry is more than he spends in developmental projects.

I agree with you.
You are absolutely correct.
Ugwuanyi has underperformed.
There can be no way of whitewashing this fact!
He has underachieved quite very embarrassingly.
Yes, you are right in your observation that the money he spent on his image laundering and all the useless PDP transactional politics would have been extremely useful in making serious investment in public infrastructure in Enugu State.

But they have gone about frittering so much money away in vain things that add no value to public good!

Take a strong note of the fact that I am no fan of any politician.
I stand for truth any time, any day.

If it is now true that the Governor has suddenly risen from slumber, and has made it a routine to inspect prospective project sites and areas of attention, or even already ongoing projects, then he should be encouraged.

That he underperformed yesterday does not mean he would persist in underperforming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges / Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter / Tinubu Accuses PDP And AGF As Plotters Of His Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.