Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians (41111 Views)

Ten (10) Drugs Being Tested To Treat COVID-19 And How They Would Work / #TrashChallenge: See What Young Nigerians Are Doing With Trash In Their Areas / Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
mikejj:
u say what!!! Lizard poo again ..haba na even lizards no they safe kuma...how sanitary pads con take they high na...mehn lord of ganja must a professional bad man....lefu why the world no wan end now..
d tin jus weak me shocked
sniffing lizard poo
sniffing sanitary pad
in short ehn

Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by mvem(m): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
Quinolone:

Its obvious you.lack the capability to make valid points, I have no.choice but to leave you to drown in your ignorance.
your claims are there are more potent stuffs than Marijuana. And now Marijuana is even given or prescribe medically and also seen as a recreational herb without any known lasting effect.....Is that not what you are saying
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
May God help us in this country... There's a lot to be done urgently by both the Health ministry and the NOA to save the citizenry.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA). Call +2348027390046.

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by lilianofentse(f): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Qsscruz:

Do you smoke weed?
I did but i stopped cos it caused a lot of depression but i know it doesn't kill
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by scantee(m): 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
We honors Trans.... If u knw u knw... The Highness of high heaven with Trans is second to none...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Rolings: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
mybestlove:

The biggest issue in Nigeria today is the outcome of the elections.
I respected your kind by relating to the topic but then, I heard to say my mind.

If not pleased you can approach the 3rd mainland bridge, it's free .
NB: Atiku is our president, he won the election.

Baggar

Atiku is your president NOT my President.

Baggar
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by edufreshy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin grin ;DScience students.
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Gatsbythegreat1: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Used sanitary pad bawo How the tripz dey abeg?
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Jero45: 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
I didn't see lacasera and Tom Tom
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by KingWarri: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kusherman:
Weed is life man, just smoke good and eat good food you're good to go. The rest no follow
Adding it to meal when cooking is far better than smoking it...
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by KingWarri: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
scantee:
We honors Trans.... If u knw u knw... The Highness of high heaven with Trans is second to none...

Tramador na rubbish abeg....
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
alert01:

shut up and goan suck the nipple you sabi suck

alright.
advice taken.

stay blessed, bro.
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
NaMeAboki:

You no see the last one - used sanitary pads? I no fit shout! - spits spits, ayama!

grin grin

crazy things dey for ur Nigerian youths of nowadays..
ayama!! grin

I hail you, bro.
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
March1117:

I think Lizard shit na white and black colour nah!
Sniffing Lizard shit just to get high na stupidity at it's highest level abeg

as in.... highest of the highest stupidity.

I salute u, bossman.
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Abcruz(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
OneManLegion:
Stupid post!

Weed doesn't kill.

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.--proverbs 12:15
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Abcruz(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
mebad:
please remove weed from this list

There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.--proverbs 14:12

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproofs of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Damfostopper(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
so person dey sniff.... Feaces of lizard......Ammonia sniff from toilet and septic tank (soak away)....... Used sanitary pads.......and after they will engage in kissing.... choi
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Abcruz(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
NOC1:
Remove weed, natural weed can not affect you unless you mix it up.

It is foolish to enjoy doing wrong. Intelligent people take pleasure in wisdom.--proverbs 10:23

Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?--1 Corinthians 3:16

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproofs of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by rexwalters: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kusherman:
Weed is life man, just smoke good and eat good food you're good to go. The rest no follow
Green that has been legalized in Canada?don't mind those backward thinkers in Nigeria,even I give props to OBJ for calling for the decriminization of weed last year,e be like say baba done see the light since his retirement from Aso Rock (blast and understand).
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by rexwalters: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
Abcruz:

It is foolish to enjoy doing wrong. Intelligent people take pleasure in wisdom.--proverbs 10:23

Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?--1 Corinthians 3:16

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Shut up,Jah created the herb for the benefit of mankind,please tell me why the Catholic church in the 12th century banned weed tat is grown naturaly?only them (pope and the bishops) want make their eye dey red,please explain the burning bush and Moses story for me again?

Smoking of herbs is natural for people in the middle east,or you think the people that wrote the manuscripts that made it into your bible wrote it with clear eyes?

Follow follow black man,always the last to catch up,even oyibo done decriminilize weed.
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Qsscruz(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
lilianofentse:

I did but i stopped cos it caused a lot of depression but i know it doesn't kill

It is supposed to be an anti depressant..I am taken aback to hear it causes deppression..
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Abcruz(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
rexwalters:
Shut up,Jah created the herb for the benefit of mankind,please tell me why the Catholic church in the 12th century banned weed tat is grown naturaly?only them (pope and the bishops) want make their eye dey red,please explain the burning bush and Moses story for me again?

Smoking of herbs is natural for people in the middle east,or you think the people that wrote the manuscripts that made it into your bible wrote it with clear eyes?

Follow follow black man,always the last to catch up,even oyibo done decriminilize weed.

My Sons, listen when your father corrects you. Pay attention and learn good judgment,--Proverbs 4:1

Because the command is a lamp and the Law a light, rebukes that discipline are a way of life—proverbs 6:23
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by lilianofentse(f): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
Qsscruz:

It is supposed to be an anti depressant..I am taken aback to hear it causes deppression..
no it does Google it. It is an anti_depressant but when you stop smoking it, depression comes back
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by alert01(m): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

alright.

advice taken.

stay blessed, bro.

Bro, I'm sorry for abusing you ehhn

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
alert01:

Bro, I'm sorry for abusing you ehhn

nothing do u, my brother.

one luv (no homo)
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by alert01(m): 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

nothing do u, my brother.

one luv (no homo)

I dig you. I dig you bro. You should understand wetin dey make me vex unnecesarly

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by alert01(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
lefulefu:
d tin jus weak me shocked
sniffing lizard poo
sniffing sanitary pad
in short ehn

Is that you.. see ur ugly face
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
alert01:

Is that you.. see ur ugly face
see ur nose like front of hilux cheesy
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Dear blogger, I know it can be hard to come up with original and riveting content, but please for goodness sakes do some research before posting any piece on your blog. First of all, marijuana is not a drug, it is a plant and secondly it is not malignant. It has never killed anybody since the beginning of time and it is not killing anybody anytime from today. I'll say it again. Do some research before making any post. You have now misinformed thousands of people with this post. Sad
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by CAPSLOCKED: 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
iRyan:
Dear blogger, I know it can be hard to come up with original and riveting content, but please for goodness sakes do some research before posting any piece on your blog. First of all, marijuana is not a drug, it is a plant and secondly it is not malignant. It has never killed anybody since the beginning of time and it is not killing anybody anytime from today. I'll say it again. Do some research before making any post. You have now misinformed thousands of people with this post. Sad

I'M DEAD BECAUSE OF MARIJUANA THOUGH.
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by brightlinse(m): 5:03am On Mar 27, 2019
In God we trust

Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 27, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M DEAD BECAUSE OF MARIJUANA THOUGH.

Lol.

Like seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) / Here Is How Sleeping Late At Night Can Kill Your Career / How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.