Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians (41099 Views)

Ten (10) Drugs Being Tested To Treat COVID-19 And How They Would Work / #TrashChallenge: See What Young Nigerians Are Doing With Trash In Their Areas / Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M DEAD BECAUSE OF MARIJUANA THOUGH.
how so?
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by scantee(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2019
KingWarri:

Tramador na rubbish abeg....

LOL bro why u say so, is like the thing Don beat u up before eh
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
We are birthday mates smiley smiley

MrNipplesLover:

nothing do u, my brother.

one luv (no homo)

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
Saffi:
We are birthday mates smiley smiley

oh, really!
that's great.
what month is urs?
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
It’s today like yours smiley
MrNipplesLover:

oh, really!

that's great.

what month is urs?
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
Saffi:
It’s today like yours smiley

but, why your moniker is not displaying it that your birthday is today?

cos I cant see the candle-cake picture on ur moniker.
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
I didn’t put it on my profile, that’s why. But it’s my birthday today. Born 28 th March 1995 grin grin
MrNipplesLover:

but, why your moniker is not displaying it that your birthday is today?

cos I cant see the candle-cake picture on ur moniker.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Saffi:
I didn’t put it on my profile, that’s why. But it’s my birthday today. Born 28 th March 1995 grin grin

LOL ....... u are funny.

I guess you have your reasons for that sha.

Happy Birthday to you, dear.

should I post a birthday wishes to you in the beer parlour thread?

so that other people can also join mouth and wish u.
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
No don’t do that. I don’t want people to know. Lol grin

How are you celebrating?
MrNipplesLover:

LOL ....... u are funny.

I guess you have your reasons for that sha.

Happy Birthday to you, dear.

should I post a birthday wishes to you in the beer parlour thread?

so that other people can also join mouth and wish u.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Saffi:
No don’t do that. I don’t want people to know. Lol grin

How are you celebrating?

alright, grin grin

@bolded, already planned on gathering just few of my main padis to have some chops/food/drinks and catch some little fun tonight.

not something elaborate.
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Bossjakande: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
Saffi:
happy birthday Yoruba beauty I wish u d best
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
Thank you kiss
Bossjakande:
happy birthday Yoruba beauty I wish u d best
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by mebad(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Abcruz:

There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.--proverbs 14:12

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproofs of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by KingWarri: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
scantee:

LOL bro why u say so, is like the thing Don beat u up before eh
that no be highness..... dey make men dey throw up for public.... and loss of appetite.....
but try weed... even if na only chop u chop am u go confirm am... grin
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nobody does heroin in Nigeria, it's too expensive, even cocaine, it's only a few percentage of the rich that indulge in it because it's also too expensive.
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
lilianofentse:

I did but i stopped cos it caused a lot of depression but i know it doesn't kill
And paranoia too, that's why I don't really like it that much, I would rather just kick back and pop my TM pills, but i think the indica strain does not make one paranoid like the regular Sativa and skunk, which are mostly the only ones available here in Nigeria.
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
KingWarri:

Tramador na rubbish abeg....
One man's poison is another man's medicine, to you it is rubbish but to me it is Life!
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
KingWarri:

that no be highness..... dey make men dey throw up for public.... and loss of appetite.....
but try weed... even if na only chop u chop am u go confirm am... grin
One man's poison is another man's medicine, to you is rubbish but for me, it is Life! and is the best medicine for depression, it makes life better and life without it is life not worth living.
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by fifty5(m): 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
Debramaye:
it's not addictive because you can quit anytime with little or no withdrawal effects (depends on how often one has been taking it) I can go a full month without needing that stuff, but people abuse it, now talk about the horrible withdrawal effects of cigarettes (nicotine withdrawals) and alcohol (muscle spasm) plus health effects this two things have, it's only legal because the government levy heavy taxes on them, Marijuana grows naturally so no way to tax it than make it illegal
hey babe am loving you like that let's get to no each other much better now.
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by PublicHealthNig: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
[code][/code]
puyol005:
Lizard poo!

unfortunately yes
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by sylve11: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Biggty:
The new one in town is sniffing of boiled used sanitary pad for women

disgusting..... angry angry cool
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by sylve11: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Quinolone:

You are an id.iot honestly, weed doesn't kill anybody

And this is why I don't rely on info from Nigerian articles, no research whatsoever is conducted. You sir need to stop blogging immediately as you are a disgrace

grin grin cool
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by tck2000(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2019
Z
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Exsplur: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Common Drugs you should always have at home always
So drugs are very important, like we all take drugs when we are sick, minus those of us that take or fancy àgbo (herbal preparations) but also are very dangerous, like pharmacists will say "all drugs are poisons, the dose makes the difference". That should explain the grilling a lot of us face when trying to get drugs at the PHARMACY, but nevertheless, there are some drugs that are important to us that we have at home and that time it will take us to run down to the pharmacy to get them is what actually makes the difference in some or most of this.
DISCLAIMER: All these drugs are over the counter drugs, so you don't need a prescription to get them but also, this list doesn't contain ANTIBIOTICS, I strongly advise against having antibiotics at home as they are more prone to abuse and if you need them, you should definitely see your pharmacist or doctor
1. Paracetamol: This is what I call the wonder drug we use for almost anything, from headache to stomach pain to body pain, any type of pain, trust me, paracetamol is your first go-to guy. But you know the wonder a lot of people don't know, when you're having pyrexia (body temperature), you can use it too, it has anti-pyretic property
2. Ventolin inhaler: This right here, the time you'll use to run down to the pharmacy and back may be all that determines whether someone survives or not. If you're asthmatic, then you'll understand what I'm saying. A puff of it is may be what an asthmatic patient need when having an asthma attack. Whether you have asthma or not, you should have it, your friend may come around someday and really be in need of it.
3. Oral Rehydration Salt (ORS): Have you ever purged so much that you're even too weak to stand and go to the pharmacy? God now bless you, you're home alone with no one that can quickly run the errand for you, which shows why you need ORS at home. Most times when we are purging, it's caused by a viral agent which is usually self-limiting (stops on its own). I know a lot of times, we rather use flagyl but a bulk of the time when it isn't caused by a bacteria, we contribute to antibiotics resistance. Purging causes a lot of fluid which is replenished back by ORS, good to have it at home.
4. Activated Charcoal: I'm sure a lot of us will be wondering what this is. Well, it's what we call grounded charcoal. Yeah, don't be surprised I listed it here while talking about drugs because it is one and a very important one. It's used in case of poisoning to absorb injested poison. Especially for those that have kids that are always putting one thing or the other in their mouth and the prevalence of suicide, depression. It's important we have this even though we don't pray for it. But in case it happens, that time you need to go get it and come back may be what you need to save that person's life.
Read more >>>>>.
https://www.exsplur.com/2020/06/27/common-drugs-you-definitely-should-have-at-home-always/
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by AdamRichell: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
This problem is quite common today. I understand you because drugs are extremely dangerous to the human body. But don't underestimate alcohol addiction because according to statistics several thousand Nigerians die from alcohol every year and it's really frustrating. personally, I was also addicted to this drink two months ago, but turned to an alcohol reliability center which helped me in a matter of days. Now I have become the healthiest, which is why I recommend it to you
Re: Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians by Lmaomen1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
AdamRichell:
This problem is quite common today. I understand you because drugs are extremely dangerous to the human body. But don't underestimate alcohol addiction because according to statistics several thousand Nigerians die from alcohol every year and it's really frustrating. personally, I was also addicted to this drink two months ago, but turned to an alcohol reliability center which helped me in a matter of days. Now I have become the healthiest, which is why I recommend it to you
This is very nice that you understood that you had a problem and solved it. You know, not everyone is like this, some people think that it is normal to be addicted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) / How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / Here Is How Sleeping Late At Night Can Kill Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.