Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations (10933 Views)

Hausas Are Waking Up; Fulanis Are Jittery / Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by ozowarac: 7:33am On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Well that doesn't matter.what matters is how pdp got access into inec server

Bro server is a computer and nothing again.
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by Jossy4luv1(m): 7:36am On Mar 26, 2019
k
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by dheaven: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2019
INEC should issue a statement if they hacked their server or not.
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:39am On Mar 26, 2019
For your mind, dss go tie dem dey flog dem until dem confess .ekpa

what that San did with osun will be a child's play compare to what the team of the pdp will be doing to Buhari and Inec.... Next time, hire a former Inec chairman as a consultant.... He knows where the results are filed and transported through

ozo13:
Which public are they talking about or wr they trying to say the pdp supporters .
By the time DSS grill una u will open up on how u got access to the server when tribunal only asked INEC to allow both ur party and apc the materials excluding the server.am sure they got moles working with INEC.
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by Zona123(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2019
Please APC should stop all these their noise about server hack, if they believe that INEC's server was hacked by the opposition PDP which enabled them to get the figures they quoted at the tribunal, what does that imply? Isn't it clear that they actually stole PDP's mandate?
Let us reason this very well, APC knows they have a skeleton in their cupboard and they've clearly shown that they never won the election. I don't know how you guys view this, as for me I suspect APC has something fishing.
As for the documents on public domain, I don't know if they meant this one ��

1 Share

Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by djkirkoo2(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2019
ozo13:
Which public are they talking about or wr they trying to say the pdp supporters .
By the time DSS grill una u will open up on how u got access to the server when tribunal only asked INEC to allow both ur party and apc the materials excluding the server.am sure they got moles working with INEC.
But are the so called server results real? If yes, then tell me why DSS will arrest anyone, and if no, tell me why APC n Buhari are jittery....
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2019
Go to factsdontlie.com

One of the members of Inec core staffs posted the server thing there because his consceince wouldn't accept the doctoring

dheaven:
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by deboysben(m): 7:42am On Mar 26, 2019
olajizz01:
That's why I like you wailers,you always give yourselves false hope so that there will be sth to wail on in the future.
who is this raw zombie
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by CityNGR: 8:00am On Mar 26, 2019
ClearFlair:

Lol...you people are delusional. There’s no room for Atiku even if the courts go mad and declare him we would never allow it. Not in this life.
You're really in civial pains
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by Bendtner111(m): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

You cannot tender a document obtained frequently in court,it is not done.you cannot fight illegality with illegality.all parties can only be in possession of inec materials duly issued by inec otherwise its a crime
Read section 14 of the Evidence Act 2011
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by ClearFlair: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2019
CityNGR:

You're really in civial pains

Pain? For what. PMB is President. I feel nothing but joy. grin
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by Angel223: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2019
cool
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by Angel223: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by awuf2008: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2019
I am certain that before PDP (Atiku) could approach the court for justice, they would have gotten their real evidence ably verified by their robust legal luminaries or team . And If we remembered vividly before the election, PDP told Nigerians, that they will deployed a device like phone to monitor the election. So am disappointed that a learned person, like Festus Keyamo, (buhari errand boy), could made an incoherent statement, that PDP hacked into inec server, despite the case in court. If truly PDP hacked into inec server, then PDP ought to have been declared winner. Keyamo should not be a judge in his own case, therefore should allow the court to decide.
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by ozo13(m): 9:27am On Mar 26, 2019
djkirkoo2:
But are the so called server results real? If yes, then tell me why DSS will arrest anyone, and if know, tell me why APC n Buhari are jittery....
till we get to that level.all I know is tribunal order jus granting both parties only access to materials excluding the server.how will pdp now use server data as evidence at the same tribunal that's even if it's true o.

Apc is a step ahead of pdp now by saying pdp hacked into the system and change the data.apc can as well do their own to favour them .

More so, all this server stuff I don't think can be use in court of law as the constitution currently I don't think allow electronic stuffs in an election.open to correction sha if am wrong.

1 Like

Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by awuf2008: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2019
ozo13:
till we get to that level.all I know is tribunal order jus granting both parties only access to materials excluding the server.how will pdp now use server data as evidence at the same tribunal that's even if it's true o.

Apc is a step ahead of pdp now by saying pdp hacked into the system and change the data.apc can as well do their own to favour them .

More so, all this server stuff I don't think can be use in court of law as the constitution currently I don't think allow electronic stuffs in an election.open to correction sha if am wrong.

If our constitution does allow electronic voting, then why did inec insist that we use card Readers. All accreditation done goes straight to the server, therefore, server figures tantamount to real figures for any declared results. Remember, accreditation and voting are done simultaneously in the last election.
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by buhariguy(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2019
MadeInTokyo:

APC are really really scared
idiotic pigs are trying hard to console themselves.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by senatordave1(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

You really say the most idiotic things. Between hacking a server and forging election results which is the greater crime ?
When you hack to get an alleged forged result,you are now in soup.get your proofs the right way.you are now the one saying idiotic things
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by senatordave1(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2019
awuf2008:

If our constitution does allow electronic voting, then why did inec insist that we use card Readers. All accreditation done goes straight to the server, therefore, server figures tantamount to real figures for any declared results. Remember, accreditation and voting are done simultaneously in the last election.
Inec followed their guidelines which is inconsistent with our laws.the question is did pdp get into the server with inec's permission ornot
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by senatordave1(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2019
awuf2008:
I am certain that before PDP (Atiku) could approach the court for justice, they would have gotten their real evidence ably verified by their robust legal luminaries or team . And If we remembered vividly before the election, PDP told Nigerians, that they will deployed a device like phone to monitor the election. So am disappointed that a learned person, like Festus Keyamo, (buhari errand boy), could made an incoherent statement, that PDP hacked into inec server, despite the case in court. If truly PDP hacked into inec server, then PDP ought to have been declared winner. Keyamo should not be a judge in his own case, therefore should allow the court to decide.
No electrinically generated result is allowed in court.secondly,how did pdp get the evidence from inec
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by tuniski: 9:50am On Mar 26, 2019
dheaven:
Tribunal will be an interesting legal fireworks. With this apc's action, it appears Atiku has a strong case.
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by buhariguy(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2019
Zona123:
Please APC should stop all these their noise about server hack, if they believe that INEC's server was hacked by the opposition PDP which enabled them to get the figures they quoted at the tribunal, what does that imply? Isn't it clear that they actually stole PDP's mandate?
Let us reason this very well, APC knows they have a skeleton in their cupboard and they've clearly shown that they never won the election. I don't know how you guys view this, as for me I suspect APC has something fishing.
what APC is trying to say is that if pdp can formulate result from non existing inec server is a criminal act, because no result in inec server as we did not vote electronically,
so forging result and presented in court is a crime
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by senatordave1(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2019
Zona123:
You are the one being emotional.pdp are in court to prove their case which will be determined at the end of everything.but pdp cannot get access to any inec material except through inec permission or court order

1 Like

Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by senatordave1(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2019
Bendtner111:

Read section 14 of the Evidence Act 2011
It is not important.pdp can only get into inec server through a court order or inec's permission.
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by senatordave1(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2019
DumbpoorMynd:

So how did they tender the petition buhari relied upon to start media trial of the honorable justice?

If you think the report can't be tendered then why are apc with their long line of legal scum including keyamo jittery and screaming blue murder all over the place?

They should rather be laughing and drinking chilled wine because PDP has scored an own goal cool
Perhaps,that's what they are doing.even a mad man knows that you can only get access to inec materials either through their permission or by a court order.did they follow any
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by senatordave1(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2019
rummmy:
showing great concern about this server stuff clear shows that apc actually committed the crime as alleged by pdp
That will be determined at the end of proceedings.for now,how did it get into inec server? Was it given to them officially by inec or through a court order? If not,pdp has committed a crime which should damage their case.every item belonging to inec in the possession of all parties must have been given out to them through the right channel.
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by awuf2008: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2019
buhariguy:
what APC is to say is that if pdp can formulate result from non existing inec server is a criminal act, because no result in inec server as we did not vote electronically,
so forging result and presented in court is a crime

But we use card Readers, so the transmitted records from card readers goes to inec server. So that is what PDP got access to and anybody could also have access to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by Ugwoji101(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2019
You cannot tender a document obtained frequently in court,it is not done.you cannot fight illegality with illegality.all parties can only be in possession of inec materials duly issued by inec otherwise its a crime. It's obvious you don't know what you are saying.in law what governs the tendering of a document is admissibility and relevancy. Relevancy is the bedrock of admissibility! Before tendering a document in a court of law, you are bound to ask yourself two questions, which aresad1)Is the document sought to be tendered admissible in evidence? (2) Is the document sought to be tendered relevant to the facts in issue? This can be seen in the dry letters of section 4 and 5 of the Evidence Act. An illegally or improperly obtained is admissible in evidence as long as it is relevant to the facts in issue. it is settled law that, the test to be applied in considering whether evidence is admissible in a civil or criminal case is whether it is relevant to the matter in issue. See Oshunride v. Akande (1996) 6 NWLR (Pt. 455) 383, (1996) 6 SCNJ 193 at 199 - 200 - per Mohammed, JSC, Dr. Ufere Torti v. Chief Chris Ukpabi & Ors. (1984) 1 S.C. 370 at 412 - 143, (1984) ANLR 185 at 195; (1984) ANLR 185 at 195; (1984) 1 SCNLR 214.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by cyberguy72(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2019
ClearFlair:

Lol...you people are delusional. There’s no room for Atiku even if the courts go mad and declare him we would never allow it. Not in this life.
Tell me what you wud do .......Remember Venezuela!
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by tuniski: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2019
Zona123:
Not this one.
Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by baganas: 10:19am On Mar 26, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

You really say the most idiotic things. Between hacking a server and forging election results which is the greater crime ?
If you can hack and get access to inec servers then you can tamper the data to suit you. That's the issue. It's not like you just access the server and retrieve the genuine information there.

1 Like

Re: You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Well that doesn't matter.what matters is how pdp got access into inec server

So those who work at inec are not humans?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May 29: Saraki Was Acting President For 10 Hours (see How) / Buhari Embarks On Eighth Foreign Trip In Five Months / Kaduna, Rivers, 30 Others Attract Zero Foreign Investments In Q1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.