Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH (13533 Views)

Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March / 5 Silent Killer Diseases You Must Know / Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by chigoziri2403(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
cancer is a big business
Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by majamajic(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
Oral cancer took my mum just last week, it was terrible.
may her soul rest in peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by WetinUGain: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
chigoziri2403:
cancer is a disease formulated by the great pharma to get more money, no cancer patient should undergo chemotherapy

I would have loved you to substantiate your submission with facts,if not, u just sounded like (I don't want to call u names)

1 Like

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by Chukalemon(m): 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
Causes of cancer is too much creaming of the body

1 Like

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by wakes: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
If it is an early stage cancer, CBD OIL can help.
God punish that deadly disease.

1 Like

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by sonnie10: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
majamajic:

Sorry to hear about your mom. Did she receive either chemo, radiotherapy or surgery?

1 Like

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by BiafraIsFree: 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
I command cancer thunder to strike Nigerian forces in Biafraland in the name of Chukwu Okike Abiama I ask, Iseeeeeee.

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by coolxpaul(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
holuwajaytee:
Otegbayo of Vine branch
Hmmm,Otegbayo
E neva reach 2months oo
Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by coolxpaul(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
My friend lost his mum @40 2 breast cancer some few years back.It was a protracted illness.My good friend is still trying to pull through
Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by delpee(f): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
majamajic:

May God comfort and uphold you and your family as her soul rests in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by delpee(f): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
I learnt recently that there's something called CBD oil which is quite good for managing cancer. Maybe more research should be done on this to reduce the effects of chemotherapy.
Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by ElsonMorali: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
If you've got cancer and you go to the hospital, you are going to die faster. QED!

All you going to get are Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy and Surgery.

These three treatments will never cure your cancer but will definitely drain your bank account and leave you worse than you were before.

FYI, chemotherapy is highly carcinogenic i.e cancer-causing.

Do you have cancer? Or does your loved one have cancer? Do yourself a favor. Stay away from hospitals.

Cure for cancer:

Cancer cells can only thrive in an acidic environment. You need to make the pH of your body alkaline.

Some drink baking soda.

My advice:

For the next 366 days, eat no animal food product. Take only vegetables and fruits. You can also take Irish potatoes since it's a veggie.

After, 1 year, go for CT scan and come back to thank me.

Uhm... You welcome by the way.

1 Like

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by delpee(f): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=coolxpaul post=7698481 My friend lost his mum @40 2 breast cancer some few years back.It was a protracted illness.My good friend is still trying to pull through[/quote]

I lost a friend to breast cancer cry some years ago, yet her mum who also had had breast cancer in the 1970s is still alive! The mum was treated in UCH back then.

Different strokes for different folks! May God grant us good health. Amen

1 Like

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
ElsonMorali:
If you've got cancer and you go to the hospital, you are going to die faster. QED!

These three treatments will never cure your cancer but will definitely drain your bank account and leave you worse than you were before.

Do you have cancer? Or does your loved one have cancer? Do yourself a favor. Stay away from hospitals.

Cure for cancer:

Cancer cells can only thrive in an acidic environment. You need to make the pH of your body alkaline.

Some drink baking soda.

My advice:

For the next 366 days, eat no animal food product. Take only vegetables and fruits. You can also take Irish potatoes since it's a veggie.

For real?

Any evidence to back this up

1 Like

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by delpee(f): 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Cure for cancer:

Some drink baking soda.

My advice:

A close relative tried this in addition to hospital treatment. She healed faster and has been cancer free for many years now.

1 Like

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by ElsonMorali: 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
delpee:

A close relative tried this in addition to hospital treatment. She healed faster and has been cancer free for many years now.

Best thing is to avoid the hospitals totally.

1 Like

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by ElsonMorali: 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Tundexxy:

For real?

Any evidence to back this up

Looking for evidence?

What has the cancer patient got to lose?

Ask your oncologist if the treatments he has prescribed will cure the cancer without a relapse. If he's honest with you he'll tell you No!

I am speaking from experience and I wouldn't like to say more than that.

Do not doubt me.

Do as I say. 1 full year of nothing but just vegetables and fruits. Day and night. No fish, no meat, no eggs. Vegetables and fruits.

After 1 year if I haven't deactivated this moniker you can come and thank me.

2 Likes

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by Originalsly: 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
iphedhayhor:

HEALTH NEWS

“Cancer drugs are toxic with irreversible reactions

So why are we throwing hard to get money into pharmaceutical solutions? Must the solution be a pharmaceutical one? For yearssssss.... billions raised and supposedly spent on cancer research and finding the pharmaceutical
cure... what is there to show for it? Why not go for prevention education?...and alternative treatment? After all.... after 5 years.... only an average of 5% of those treated with pharmaceuticals (chemo etc) survive...while 90% of those using alternative treatment (sour sop, aloes etc) survive..... treatments that we have veryyy cheap if not free wasting in our backyards. That's where our focus should be.
Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by Ucheamani(m): 12:13am On Mar 26, 2019
chigoziri2403:
cancer is a disease formulated by the great pharma to get more money, no cancer patient should undergo chemotherapy

Ignorant people like you talk of things you know nothing about. Unfortunately, gullible people listen to the crap you said about chemo and end up in grave.

2 Likes

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by Eagba(m): 12:21am On Mar 26, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Cure for cancer:

Some drink baking soda.

My advice:

lol lol I laugh after reading this your post. its a classic case of showing people where x is and they will ask you, where is x. folks the information this guy just reel out is million dollar information. many will still doubt. the internet is one if man greatest invention, though man is just a small likeness of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by coolxpaul(m): 12:29am On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=delpee post=76985992][/quote]Is the mama cured yet?
Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by starbuck(f): 12:48am On Mar 26, 2019
I lost my mom to cervical cancer in UCH 5 months ago
Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by coolxpaul(m): 12:59am On Mar 26, 2019
starbuck:
I lost my mom to cervical cancer in UCH 5 months ago
Sorry 'bout that, the Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by Elxandre(m): 3:06am On Mar 26, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Looking for evidence?

Ask your oncologist if the treatments he has prescribed will cure the cancer without a relapse. If he's honest with you he'll tell you No!

Do not doubt me.

Do as I say. 1 full year of nothing but just vegetables and fruits. Day and night. No fish, no meat, no eggs. Vegetables and fruits.

People still mock Steve jobs for this bro.
He took up this kind of treatment and lost his life.

1 Like

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by Fawazzz: 3:28am On Mar 26, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Cure for cancer:

Some drink baking soda.

My advice:

*STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by chigoziri2403(m): 3:34am On Mar 26, 2019
Ucheamani:

Ignorant people like you talk of things you know nothing about. Unfortunately, gullible people listen to the crap you said about chemo and end up in grave.
be an intelligent fella, do some research, then come let's banter
Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by October1960: 5:09am On Mar 26, 2019
Bleaching ladies and men pay attention
Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by October1960: 5:12am On Mar 26, 2019
Foolish advice below. Many people have died from this type of ignorant advice. Even some so called educated people in my family have died following superstition like this post below.

ElsonMorali:

Looking for evidence?

Do not doubt me.

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by ikorodureporta: 7:00am On Mar 26, 2019
Illegal mining
Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by ElsonMorali: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2019
Elxandre:

People still mock Steve jobs for this bro.
He took up this kind of treatment and lost his life.

I don't know the particulars of his ailment. But most people who decide to do this and fail later on didn't do it to the letter or did it too late.

What I've written up there is actually scientifically proven. And it works. You have a whole new body before the end of the year. Cells in your body die and are replaced every year. Cancerous cells have damaged DNA that do not allow them do die at the expiration of their life span. That's why they are termed cancerous. They keep living and keep multiplying and growing.

Their growth is aided by the body being in a constant acidic state.

Living off vegetables and fruits not only starves the cells of nutrients to continue to grow but also returns the body back to its slightly alkaline pH state of 7.4 or thereabout which its supposed to be.

Whoever has cancer should try out something today.

Get a pH strip and measure the pH of your body using your urine or spittle early in morning before eating anything. You'll realize that your pH is acidic.

Even stage 4 cancer can still be redeemed. But what happens most of the time is that the person starts to feel better and begins to neglect or totally abandon the process before a year is up.

The ideal thing is to do fruits and vegetables for a full year, and then add plant protein like beans and soy for another year or so.

What's the alternative?

Chemotherapy (the treatment causes cancer)

Radiation (causes cancer)

Surgery (life threatening)

Note that your doctor has never taken chemotherapy before nor radiotherapy.

Also note that the percentage of those with recurrence of cancer after having successfully gone through the three processes is very very high. In fact almost all those who have cancer and go through those three processes die before the fifth year from that same cancer or another type after being cured.

Note also that your doctor gets a lot of incentives (mostly monetary and trips to oversees for conferences) from pharmaceutical companies for helping them recommend their drugs (chemo).

Cancer wasn't created in a lab somewhere, neither was it created by aliens.

Cancer was created by the body. Therefore the body itself can heal the cancer.

Those quoting me here and telling me that I'm lying and what I've written up there is a lie are either doctors or pharmacists who make millions from selling drugs to sick people.

I despise both professions deeply.

I could remember when a dear family me member had cancer many many yeas ago. His oncologist sold to him EXPIRED chemo drugs in that same UCH.

Fortunately it was discovered, ACCIDENTALLY, just before he got his first dose of the drug.

If you have cancer and you go to the hospital, you are not going to survive it. QED. That's the simple truth.

Cancer treatment is a s.hit-show. Even if the cancer patient is going to die, isn't it better that the person lives the remainder of their lives without having to degrade their health even further?

Quality of life is more important than anything else. Chemotherapy is a horrible horrible horrible drug. Doctors will never tell you that.

Just Google chemotherapy drugs and read their side effects.

Take fruits and vegetables. Relax and don't stress yourself. Take smoothies and natural fruit juice anytime you're thirsty. Your body will be fortified with nutrients it needs to fight off the cancer by itself.

October1960, fawazzz are you guys doctors or pharmacists?

2 Likes

Re: Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH by ElsonMorali: 7:18am On Mar 26, 2019
Eagba:
lol lol I laugh after reading this your post. its a classic case of showing people where x is and they will ask you, where is x. folks the information this guy just reel out is million dollar information. many will still doubt. the internet is one if man greatest invention, though man is just a small likeness of God

God bless you. Let's keep telling them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medical Tourism: Senate Moves To Block Revenue Leakages, Exodus Of Doctors, ... / German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine / Typhoid Fever: Causes,symptoms & Treatments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.