Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) (36806 Views)

Toolz With BBNaija 2018 Finalists, Miracle, Nina, CeeC, Alex And Tobi / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by sfsmng: 1:30am On Mar 26, 2019
timijoseph01:

Really
Are they God.. or they painted $$$ on their face..
Abi their hugging is one of the 7 Wonders of Earth or it defied Science.. undecided
Oga ooo There's nothing somebody will or see in this world

Lolzzz grin
Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by tomdon(m): 2:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Ayotemide:

please hear yourself out, someone purposely hurts you by revealing intimacy details on air. You think going after her 'to comfort her' really matters �

Hurts who?? Someone that only got paid in her own coin. Exact description of starting what you cannot finish

3 Likes

Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by grandstar(m): 2:09am On Mar 26, 2019
quincyshakur:
How dis two Oloshos take b news embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Tunda 1 fire person

Girl wey reject Range Rover na olosho? What must she do now to prove she ain't one? Reject private jet?

1 Like

Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by tohyorsih(f): 2:47am On Mar 26, 2019
livelymatilda22:
I see
why do you keep posting this picture as if your life depends on it lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by duduade: 3:44am On Mar 26, 2019
sophiathefirst:

Is like u watch the back of ur tv. Went meet Alex. Did she intend doing that before on her own. Didnt u see her fellow housemates urged her to go? She was reluctant only urged to use her sense.
So stop saying cc of last year because she never wanted to go. They urged her to go. She still the same person just that the camera is watching and she said she is trying to clear her bad name. Nothing else. So u can reply with ur facts unless u got nothing to say. She is still the same, today and tomorrow

Thank you o... I saw People like ifunnada quickly jumping up to go meet Alex

1 Like

Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by noisy45(m): 4:46am On Mar 26, 2019
All of u are just mad
Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by Webar2018: 6:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Ayotemide:

please hear yourself out, someone purposely hurts you by revealing intimacy details on air. You think going after her 'to comfort her' really matters �

INTIMACY DETAILS ?? why girls especially from 90s babies no get sense !? you're not a virgin , I'm not dating you , we are not related why should I bother about whose penis you taking ? I'm tired of hearing about these glorified oloshos ... how can girls even be fake and senseless at the same time ! they should move on with life ... why these oloshos won't rest is mainly because of lazy e-diats like you who prefer to celebrate fakeness and sexuality than talent and brain
Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by Webar2018: 6:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Ayotemide:

INTIMACY DETAILS ?? why girls especially from 90s babies no get sense !? you're not a virgin , I'm not dating you , we are not related why should I bother about whose dock you taking ? I'm tired of hearing about these glorified oloshos ... how can girls even be fake and senseless at the same time ! they should move on with life ... why these oloshos won't rest is mainly because of lazy e-diats like you who prefer to celebrate fakeness and sexuality than talent and brain
Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:25am On Mar 26, 2019
Magma012:
Don't get this reunion show.. Just tuned into the channel on my dstv only for me to be watching recap of the 2018 edition.. Abi no reunion ni??

9pm
Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by Godwin5766(m): 6:43am On Mar 26, 2019
sophiathefirst:

Is like u watch the back of ur tv. Went meet Alex. Did she intend doing that before on her own. Didnt u see her fellow housemates urged her to go? She was reluctant only urged to use her sense.
So stop saying cc of last year because she never wanted to go. They urged her to go. She still the same person just that the camera is watching and she said she is trying to clear her bad name. Nothing else. So u can reply with ur facts unless u got nothing to say. She is still the same, today and tomorrow
Mtcheeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by ngwababe(f): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2019
sophiathefirst:

Did u watch the show at all. Not because the sex talk. She denied it there.
Even princess said Alex cried because cc was non challenge after her apology.
Alex said she has promised not to apologize again for doing nothing wrong but cc forming as if she owes something admist to all the hate going on.

Not enough reason to cry. Cee c feeling anything shouldnt make her to cry!
Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by sophiathefirst: 7:10am On Mar 26, 2019
tohyorsih:

why do you keep posting this picture as if your life depends on it lipsrsealed
He is obsessed with na.
He thinks he is doing Alex. All those rubbish he is doing Alex is above it. No be today them start.
It shows the kind of person he is.
Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by sophiathefirst: 7:21am On Mar 26, 2019
ngwababe:

Not enough reason to cry. Cee c feeling anything shouldnt make her to cry!
It goes beyond that though. First of all Alex is an emotional person
What of Ahneeka, Ifu and bam bam too that cried. They all had their reason why they did.
Is because is Alex they now carried the news for head like gala. Most of them misconstruct the reason for the cry.
Some people almost fought yesterday. Serious one ooh. Nothing Even one headline hit the front page. but anything Alex the Star Girl. It must be headline.
Seriously There is something great about that girl that is yet to meet the eye. See internetquake on Friday. Ariana Grande have to even ask what is happening? Hmmmmm
Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by Ayotemide(f): 7:44am On Mar 26, 2019
Webar2018:

INTIMACY DETAILS ?? why girls especially from 90s babies no get sense !? you're not a virgin , I'm not dating you , we are not related why should I bother about whose dock you taking ? I'm tired of hearing about these glorified oloshos ... how can girls even be fake and senseless at the same time ! they should move on with life ... why these oloshos won't rest is mainly because of lazy e-diats like you who prefer to celebrate fakeness and sexuality than talent and brain

This is gibberish, are you okay or is this a spat?

1 Like

Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by tohyorsih(f): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2019
sophiathefirst:

He is obsessed with na.
He thinks he is doing Alex. All those rubbish he is doing Alex is above it. No be today them start.
don't mind him. see the slut shaming her as if she's not old enough to decide who to have sex with her. moreover, she said she didn't have sex with Tobi. wat else do they want her to do?

is Ceec a virgin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by Caesar25: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2019
You say them do wetin
Shebi na sex Alex and Tobi had, na new thing
Imagine yourself as a guy, if lash you babe you go tell your main Paddy abi because na wetin Tobi do ooo . So I wonder how this one de different
Okaaaaaay mtcheeeew women (gossipers) don't de involve
Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by sophiathefirst: 8:13am On Mar 26, 2019
tohyorsih:

don't mind him. see the slut shaming her as if she's not old enough to decide who to have sex with her. moreover, she said she didn't have sex with Tobi. wat else do they want her to do?

is Ceec a virgin?
Don't disturb urself.
He/She dedicated her life to troll Alex.
He is useless like that
Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by Emyjeze(m): 8:18am On Mar 26, 2019
Proudly spartan
Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by raymi: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2019
All this is for TV ratings and views for the show. The producers and directors are happy to make them do and say controversial stuff to put more money in their pockets. This is a show that promotes open immorality. I wonder why everyone cares so much if the contestants of the show had sex after the program.
Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by fleeter001: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2019
people who promote indecency in society and believe the are "celebrities". I pitYAll.
Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by Psoul(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2019
Magma012:
Don't get this reunion show.. Just tuned into the channel on my dstv only for me to be watching recap of the 2018 edition.. Abi no reunion ni??

Try watching 9pm, that's when the reunion thing starts.
Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by smoothralph(m): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2019
Magma012:
the reunion is 9pm daily
Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by smoothralph(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2019
Nelly21:

Alex started saying hurtful words to Ceec first before Ceec retaliated. If it was the Ceec of last year, WHETHER SHE WAS PUSHED OR NOT,she wouldn't have gone to meet Alex,she will let her stew in her tears,after all she started the personal insults. Her going after Alex just shows me growth and maturity
you're right, infact it was ebuka that asked Cee C to tell them what Nina told her because Alex had already accused Nina that she told Cee-C that she(Alex) told her(Nina) to avoid Cee C

1 Like

Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by tohyorsih(f): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
sophiathefirst:

He is obsessed with na.
make i just dey here dey look them

2 Likes

Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by skukimania(f): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
sophiathefirst:

First of all is still an allegation and a lie from cc which has been debunked Alex and miracle.
Never u twist the story to suit u. Alex never said she came to beg, she said she came to talk to Tobi. Alex never said that the door was banged on cc but rather that tobi refused to go and meet with her, alex only went down to meet cc but cc sister banged the door on her face. Hate blinds and deafens I know that. But don't twist that girls story. because u want score cheap points. Always say what you saw/heard not what hate thinks out for u.

Allegation? Yinmu!!! But common sense told us that the allegation is so true! We saw the uploaded picture of when she claimed her account was hacked and we know that was Tobi. She can only convince her gullible followers. Why did she have to make reference to what happened in the hotel between Tobi and Ceec? That was uncalled for. But of course, you didn't see that as an attempt by her to humiliate CeeC. In all of that Ceec never cried, she was even smiling. But when she dropped her own fact, your crying baby has to show her skill.
But you know my consolation in all of these? The fact that Aunty Tobi used and dumped your Madam innocent gladens my heart!
Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by skukimania(f): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
tomdon:

Hurts who?? Someone that only got paid in her own coin. Exact description of starting what you cannot finish

God bless you oh my brother! Can you imagine them blaming Ceec like she is the cause of their eternal problems? Hanhan, People can be very funny oh!
Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by quincyshakur(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Na weytin she tell una
grandstar:

Girl wey reject Range Rover na olosho? What must she do now to prove she ain't one? Reject private jet?
Re: Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) by sophiathefirst: 12:08am On Mar 27, 2019
[s]
skukimania:

Allegation? Yinmu!!! But common sense told us that the allegation is so true! We saw the uploaded picture of when she claimed her account was hacked and we know that was Tobi. She can only convince her gullible followers. Why did she have to make reference to what happened in the hotel between Tobi and Ceec? That was uncalled for. But of course, you didn't see that as an attempt by her to humiliate CeeC. In all of that Ceec never cried, she was even smiling. But when she dropped her own fact, your crying baby has to show her skill.
But you know my consolation in all of these? The fact that Aunty Tobi used and dumped your Madam innocent gladens my heart!

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) / Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court / Simi Looks Gorgeous In Nice sexy Outfit (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.