Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

9th National Assembly: APC Will Not Share Power With PDP, Says Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th National Assembly: APC Will Not Share Power With PDP, Says Oshiomhole (9328 Views)

9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates / Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly / 9th National Assembly: Tinubu, Boroffice, Folarin Eye Ekweremadu’s Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9th National Assembly: APC Will Not Share Power With PDP, Says Oshiomhole by poshbrave(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2019
chrisxxx:
Truly if you ask me I would want APC to be in total charge so that excuses will cease.
There will no longer be we want to better Nigeria but Saraki refused.
Buhari would have been running but Saraki hid his sports boots.
The budget has all the ingredients to change Nigeria overnight to London but Saraki refused to pass it.
Let them be in total charge let's see what the excuses will be this time around.
so true i support this fully let give em all they need to avoid excuses
Re: 9th National Assembly: APC Will Not Share Power With PDP, Says Oshiomhole by usoroakpan(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: 9th National Assembly: APC Will Not Share Power With PDP, Says Oshiomhole by Omotayoodubote(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2019
That's what I voted for!!

Next level is here to stay.

Re: 9th National Assembly: APC Will Not Share Power With PDP, Says Oshiomhole by SirBunky85(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
kinibigdeal:
Scientist has discovered that those who make noise in public are empty in planning. Saraki and the coup plotter don't need to make noise. Dajuma Goje is the next Senate president. He just need to split those in APC and add to the PDP to become the Senate president. Oshiomole is not a strategic planner but a noise maker
same way saraki strategized and won his reelection to the Senate and also delivered kwara state to atiku as a campaign DG

2 Likes

Re: 9th National Assembly: APC Will Not Share Power With PDP, Says Oshiomhole by Emilokoiyawon: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Esseite:
We dont need a rubber stamp assembly, it may seem the 9th Assembly would just be made up of puppets..

Can thrump talk to US senators or rep members this way talk more of a democrat or republican leader...

Democracy is dead here..

Its like you don't even know Trump. Some of you just put your mouth anywhere belly face. Trump is the most disrespectful president in American history. Go and check his twitter feed. And I am sure you don't even realize that America is not really a democratic country.

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly: APC Will Not Share Power With PDP, Says Oshiomhole by Teebest01: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
osho baba

(1) (2) (Reply)

1.6 Million Poor Households Paid N10,000 Stipend Bimonthly – FG / Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? / Kanu Could Be Right About Jubril- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.