Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? (9321 Views)

Subsidy Protest Was Staged - Jonathan / Nigerians In The Uk Cleared For Fuel Subsidy Protest On Friday 6th / Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2012
I know this question has been asked before, but its so close to a year that the subsidy protest sprang up. I remember travelling down north before the commissioning of those buses and saw them being brough in.
But since then i havent seen them again.

SMH for this man.

Where are the buses Biko.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by k2039: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2012

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by lanrizil: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2012
GEJ is nothing else dan a blaady scammer
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by obongtunji: 9:59am On Dec 27, 2012
I think we are too blind to see the buses too since PDP told CPC that they are too blind to see gej's achievement

6 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2012
k2039: www.punchng.com/news/fuel-subsidy-palliatives-not-possible-again-jonathan/

Not possible again? But some of the buses where already commisioned, did he resell them or what
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by k2039: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2012
teeo:

Not possible again? But some of the buses where already commisioned, did he resell them or what

I don't know oo
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 27, 2012
k2039:

I don't know oo

And noone is asking?

Haba, GEJ
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by olempe(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
obongtunji: I think we are too blind to see the buses too since PDP told CPC that they are too blind to see gej's achievement

Bbam!!!
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
Can't rmber when last I saw dem. Maybe around June.
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by fckmn24seg(m): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
i saw one on Ikorodu road before xmass eve, very dirty, smoky and rickety
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by outrage: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
Vote GEJ and get decieved and lied too and trated like a fool.. But same GEJ people say don't vote opposition, and yet the lairs are still believed by nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by olempe(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
The buses were hired for the commissioning and then shipped back to the owners. I swear GEJ is the greatest mistake Nigeria ever made!

18 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by finsulyman: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
just give him time
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by highlandre(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
NIGERIANS AS USUAL WERE DECEIVED BY THIS INEFFICIENT AND LYING GOVERNMENT. A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE DIED WAITING FOR THE SO CALLED PALLIATIVES. I KNOW THESE THIEVES WE HAVE AS LEADERS WILL ONE DAY RUN OUT OF STEAM. IT'S ONLY UNFORTUNATE THAT WHEN DOOM BEFALLS THESE MINDLESS THIEVES, THE COMMON PEOPLE STILL HANG AROUND VENDORS MOURNING THOSE WHOSE GIANT MANSIONS HAVE BEEN FURNISHED TO TASTE IN HELL
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Iaz93: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
The buses dey road...they are coming!
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by GARRIx7(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
OP: Are you ok?

How can you say you've not been seeing GEJ's buses.

You are a liar!!!

Thunder fire ur smelling mouth..

Right now I'm inside one of them on my way to Somalia, where I'll ßξ spending the New-Year holiday..

The vehicle number is: PDP-419 GEJ

37 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by sanandreas(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
I dnt really know where we are going.
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by yorke1: 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
The truth be told, GEJ is a bloody scam.Where are the promises.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by kcclink: 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
[color=#000099]Dat promises was to calm the protest.[/color]
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Bolt2011(m): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
I think they were returned to the dealers since we objected to the total removal of subsidy & they were unable to balance up. What we should be asking now is was our money refunded grin grin grin grin

Representing Reuben Abati from Muchia, Zaria
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by AlAguns: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
They are parked at the various "State Transport services" for reasons best known to those in charge!
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by slimfit1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
If its been a year and no one not even the press bothers to ask where the buses are then we do have a problem in this country that's why we are been taking for granted by these politicians.
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
The Buses are on the streets of Nigeria ferrying the Nigerian people. The OP cant see the buses cos he is demented.
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by miteolu(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
They are with NURTW on installment.
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by gramci: 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Op you have been scammed

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by gramci: 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Op you have been scammed
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by superior1: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
GARRI (x7):
OP: Are you ok?

How can you say you've not been seeing GEJ's buses.

You are a liar!!!

Thunder fire ur smelling mouth..

Right now I'm inside one of them on my way to Somalia, where I'll ßξ spending the New-Year holiday..

The vehicle number is: PDP-419 GEJ

I also took one to Yemen last week

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by izenco2005(m): 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
angryWhere is the gold ur papa promise ur mama Before she agree to marry her since thirty yers ago. Go sitdon every tin na wash grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by PosCaricature: 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
Buses loading.... Please wait while scanner reads number of buses.... Sorry network busy! Try again....

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Maxymilliano(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Most of the subsidy buses have been re branded and converted by various State governors to their own initiatives.
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by SisiKill1: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
You need a Pair of Rose Colored Glasses to see them duh!

Ask Billyonaire, SincerelyNaija and the lot to lend you theirs.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by phoneport(m): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
The
Buses
Have
Been
Bombed
By
Boko Haram
Because
Bullshit

Stupid question

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Increasing Livability In Eastern States / Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) / Buhari To Campaign In 36 States, Says He Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.