Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,247 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

How Do I Subscribe To Glo Data Plans? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Subscribe To Glo Data Plans? (2566 Views)

How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa / Nigerian Network's Cheapest Data Plans For PC, Android, Iphone And Ipad / My Ipad Won't Connect To Glo 3g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Subscribe To Glo Data Plans? by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 07, 2010
can anyone show me how to subscribe to glow 'always day' plan, i tried following the steps but it wasn't successful, they asked me to send 10 to 127 for 'always day' but nothing happened.

please help.
Re: How Do I Subscribe To Glo Data Plans? by BankoleO1: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2010
netsurf:

can anyone show me how to subscribe to glow 'always day' plan, i tried following the steps but it wasn't successful, they asked me to send 10 to 127 for 'always day' but nothing happened.

please help.

Text activate to 127 not 10 to 127

(1) (Reply)

The Best Free Antivirus Software For Windows / Is Mtn Bis Still Working On PC?? / Qoogle.com Scam Beware.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.