Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Open Letter To Mike Igini, REC Akwa Ibom By Wole Arisekola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Mike Igini, REC Akwa Ibom By Wole Arisekola (530 Views)

Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness / Mike Igini Revealing How Election Results Would Be Transmitted / Court Stops INEC From Redeploying Mike Igini, Akwa Ibom REC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Mike Igini, REC Akwa Ibom By Wole Arisekola by AirwavesReport: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Open Letter to Mike Igini, The Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Akwa Ibom State.

Dear Mike,

While we wait for the Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal to expose the fraud behind the 'Jankara' election you conducted in the state during the just concluded general election, I will not shy away from congratulating you for your recent award as the most notorious 'con artist ' in the history of our dear country.

I read your interview on the pages of Nigerian newspapers where you claimed that you came to Akwa Ibom State to count votes, not money.
The opposite however played out with your conduct in the recently concluded election. What an irony!

Your comments and sponsored articles on the pages of newspapers in the last two weeks did not come to me as a surprise.
I’m afraid you have already exposed the fraud your school perpetrated by awarding you a degree certifying you literate. Please Mike, kindly sue them to court to recover the school fees your parents wasted on you.

Do you think that the good People of Akwa Ibom State are educated illitrates who do not know the gravity of the political assasination you commited in their state by publicly denying them the right to vote for candidates of their choice and the right for their votes to be counted?

Your penchant for massaging your ego and flare for presenting falsehood as the truth in this regard is simply nauseating and it does not serve you well.

You continuously contradict yourself when it comes to this matter and frankly, such flip flops are unworthy of the office that you presently occupy.

Like Abraham Lincoln rightly said, "you can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time".

I will advise you to retrace your steps and seek forgiveness from God.

Ref :
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/an-open-letter-to-professor-jega-on-cross-river-rec.html

Yours Sincerely

Wole Arisekola

Re: Open Letter To Mike Igini, REC Akwa Ibom By Wole Arisekola by DumbpoorMynd: 12:43am On Mar 26, 2019
AirwavesReport:
Open Letter to Mike Igini, The Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Akwa Ibom State.

Ref :

Yours Sincerely

Wole Arisekola

Foolish Dirty Afonja; shooking mouth in SS issue. Do you really think if Akpabio won that election squarely anyone would have been able to rob him off It?

Tifnubu don notice you sha now run along to bourdilon to go get your share of the billion van offerings. Foolish brown envelope journalist

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Mike Igini, REC Akwa Ibom By Wole Arisekola by kapelvej: 12:46am On Mar 26, 2019
Afonja, you have Tinubu to contend with, please leave SOuth South alone
Re: Open Letter To Mike Igini, REC Akwa Ibom By Wole Arisekola by realstars: 1:09am On Mar 26, 2019
The most peaceful and credible election so far since the beginning of democrasy. Mick ogini desave the best award. The very first time vote is being cast and count in the unit. It has never happen before in AKWA IBOM state. 2019 is the best, I can testify about it any where and any time.

(1) (Reply)

IMO State Citizens Accuse Okorocha Of Looting Valuables From Hero Square / Imo Assembly: Tight Security, As Plot To Impeach Speaker Thickens / How Much Electricity Do Nigerians Need?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.