Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What thing did You Regret Doing In Your Life and u advice Nobody Should Do It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What thing did You Regret Doing In Your Life and u advice Nobody Should Do It (447 Views)

(must Read) Avoid 9credit Loan At All Cost Or You Regret It Later / See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What thing did You Regret Doing In Your Life and u advice Nobody Should Do It by otiwisdom: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
"Experience they say is the best teacher ".I will want nairaland to share their regrets in life so as to help those who are about to do the wrong thing to think twice before doing it and it is going to be fun.If only mods will push to FP.
Mine was one evening like that,so I came back from somewhere " can't recall the place" and I was very hungry, then I remembered that there was a soup inside the fridge which was blocked.So idecided to allow the soup to melt before warming it but I couldn't stay patient.I just took my satanna and the cold/blocked soup and started eating it.When I finished eating it I slept off and woke up the next morning. My brother and sister when I woke up the next morning I became a regular customer to the toilet for 7 seven straight days,even diarrhea was learning in the situation I was.
Advice:Never eat cold/blocked soup
Re: What thing did You Regret Doing In Your Life and u advice Nobody Should Do It by ABCthings: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Risking hydrogen sulphide poisoning by
Breaking a rotten egg. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What thing did You Regret Doing In Your Life and u advice Nobody Should Do It by meobizy(f): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
So how come cold water doesn’t do the same to me?
Somebody ate putrid soup.
I have no regrets.
Every bad thing I’ve done is a lesson to myself.
If I focus on the bad only how I wan progress in life?
Re: What thing did You Regret Doing In Your Life and u advice Nobody Should Do It by sanny1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
GAMBLING

4 Likes

Re: What thing did You Regret Doing In Your Life and u advice Nobody Should Do It by puretayo(m): 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Gambling, multiple sex partners

1 Like

Re: What thing did You Regret Doing In Your Life and u advice Nobody Should Do It by otiwisdom: 7:42am On Mar 26, 2019
ABCthings:
Risking hydrogen sulphide poisoning by
Breaking a rotten egg. undecided
Lol
Re: What thing did You Regret Doing In Your Life and u advice Nobody Should Do It by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
Mistakenly coming to Nigeria from heaven...I sud be in Europe by now.

What a great regret!!!

1 Like

Re: What thing did You Regret Doing In Your Life and u advice Nobody Should Do It by JBoss25(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
Stealing my papa money and Gambling grin
Re: What thing did You Regret Doing In Your Life and u advice Nobody Should Do It by BlackfireX: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
Helping people....

I am in police station because of that.

Once I come out of this, no more, no more.

(1) (Reply)

Nurses Arrested For Allegedly Selling Baby For N350,000 (photos) / Nigerian Man Shares The Weird Thing His Camera Captured At His Brother's Weddin / Please Who Has Idea On How AZ (arizona Weed) Is Made??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.